About This Event
Combining the depth and wisdom of the Yogic Sages with the direct experience in consciousness with the Peruvian Plant Medicines is a beautiful harmony that will reveal the jewel within the lotus…
Just as the lotus, organically unravels its petals, so will the participant unravel the layers or sheaths that keep one from realising the divine within.
We will explore the teachings and pearls of wisdom from the Yogic Sages and embrace Peruvian Shipibo Alchemy (Ayahuasca) that will assist in the purification of the Physical, Mental, Spirit – thus experiencing profound truths…
For those in resonance, we will be living with a Shipibo tribe deep in the Peruvian Amazon forest. It is 7.5 hours by boat from Iquitos in Peru and is very isolated nestled deep in the bosom of the Amazon. Being immersed within the serenity and majesty of the Amazon Jungle is a blessing beyond words.
Before booking please contact us to fill out an application and schdule an interview. Like this can we review if this retreat will be suitable for you.
“Your own Self-realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi
- Through the intensive 17 day program, we will be peeling the layers of the unconscious (self-limiting beliefs, childhood trauma, stories of the ego) that are in the way of one living at the zenith of their unique divine potential. This organic unfolding will include transcendence meditation, purification of the physical vessel, contemplative reflection (releasing emotional attachment and stories of the ego) and deep communion with the spirit of the Amazon including the profound intelligence of each of the plant devas’ we will be working with.
- Making Medicine - We will be actively involved in the process of making the various plant medicines, from the collection to extraction to drinking as tea.
- All medicine is picked fresh, live and wild meaning you are getting the purest most natural organic ingredients in the world…gifted by Mother Nature to us…for healing and transformation.
- 5 Ayahuasca Medicine Ceremonies - with shipibo Masters with over 50 Year experience and ourselves.
- 4 Plant Medicines Tinctures - that are boosting the immunesystem, purifying the blood and regulating the central nervous system (all not psychoactive)
- Jungle Excursions- During the 15 days, we will have opportunities to go on excursions in the local area to collect fresh medicine + see where they grow, as well as visiting the temples of majestic plant spirits. Most notably Shingo, guardian of all 150,000 plants of the Jungle – his temple is the largest tree known to the locals
- Activities - The direct experience in the boundless nature of Consciousness through Ayahuasca teaching you the potential of your beingness – is balanced with many activities (satsang – meditation – Yoga – creative expression-sharing circles) to integrate the transformation for consciousness.
ScheduleMorning meditation and yoga class
Sharing circle or teaching
swimming in the river
time for reflection
Workshop (dance,drawing, Singing)
Lunch (or smoothie on ceremony day)
Quite time for reflection
Evening activity or Ceremony
- 5x ayahusca medicine ceremonies
- 4x detoxing and rejuvenating plant medicine herbal drinks
- morning meditation &yoga sessions
- dance & singing workshops
- 2x amazon jungle excursions
- delicious healthy meals (shamanic diet)
- 17x days, 16x nights in natural and simple jungle cabin
- wisdom talks &teachings
- 4 hours boat trip return into the amazon jungle
- 3 post integration sessions with Gabriel & Asherah
What's Not Includedflights
1. night accommodation in Iquitos
Venue HighlightsThe center is 8 hours by boat from Iquitos in Peru and is very isolated nestled deep in the bosom of the Amazon. Being immersed within the serenity and majesty of the Amazon Jungle is a blessing beyond words. It is right in front of the Amazon river.
The accommodation is humble but clean and tidy, with your own casita or room giving you personal space when and time to reflect.
AccommodationsEveryone has their own little private room in a cabin. The accommodation is humble but clean and tidy, with your own casita or room giving you personal space when and time to reflect.
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineDuring the 15 days, we invite a strict Shamanic diet to fully allow the intelligence of Plant Medicine’s to flow through our vessels. We remove sugar, salt, meat, and eat locally sourced fish, fruits, eggs and vegetables (vegan options – lentils – quinoa etc.).
The food is plentiful – abundant – satisfying even the most impressive appetites…
DirectionsFly into Lima Peru and from there take another flight to Iquitos.
There will we be awaiting you and we will take care of the rest.