About This Event
A very special retreat is planned full of heartfelt practices, devotional ceremonies, culture immersion and time to bond and share some wonderful food and adventures with your fellow travelers.
Unplug from your day-to-day life and gift yourself time to be free. Time to strengthen your practice and experience new adventures.
- Urban Balance invites you to join certified Yoga & Pilates Instructor, Rebecca Schefstrom and Retreat Coordinator Carolyn Perry on a magical journey through India. Steeped in ancient history, sacred rituals, colorful festivals, holy sites and beautiful landscapes, explore the northern part of India, visiting Rishikesh, Agra, Vrindavan, Jaipur, Varanasi, and Delhi. Designed with every detail specially chosen for its unique sense of style, history, and ambiance, from distinctive excursions to hand-picked boutique hotels, this retreat will be an experience that will be long remembered.
ScheduleCultivating a daily practice creates strength, grace and balance to help guide you through your journey and in your life back home. Greet each day and channel the spiritual energy of India through an early morning practice of breathwork and meditation, followed by a 90-minute yoga class. Your evening practice is a short meditation and a one-hour restorative yoga session.
A variety of adventures await at each destination. This includes fire ceremonies, cave explorations, visits to inspiring temples and many historical sites. On morning walks visit a local village and mountain top in Rishikesh, as well as see the bustling city of Jaipur wake up. Enjoy a sunrise boat ride on the Ganges in Varanasi and a sunset boat ride on the Yamuna river in Vrindavan.
- 14 days 13 nights in India
- All lodging including hotel taxes
- Roundtrip airport transfers to all hotels
- 2 classes a day except for travel days – meditation/& yoga (Hatha & restorative classes daily)
- All transportation
- Daily breakfast, lunches, dinner at hotels or in town (all meals included)
- Professionally guided tours of historical sites and temples
- All entrance fees paid
- One Ayurveda combo treatment at Veda 5 or equivalent to price
- Special evening at the Samode Palace
- Sunset boat ride in Vrindavan & sunrise boat ride in Varanasi
- Taxes & tips for all drivers, guides, hotel staff
- Farewell dinner
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Inter-flights (Rishikesh, Jaipur, Varanasi, Delhi)
Extra spa treatments
Mini bar in room
Menu/CuisineMost of our meals will be vegetarian. Non-veg and alcohol are not allowed in Rishikesh and Vrindavan. The place we are staying in Varanasi only serves vegetarian food. However, in Jaipur and Delhi, there will be a few options to eat non-veg or have some alcohol if you’d like.
Please let us know any food allergy or dietary restrictions and we will work with the retreat center and hotels to make any changes.