- Rayos del Sol
- Guanacaste Province, San Juanillo, Costa Rica
- Aug 11 - 18, 2019 (8 days)
About This Event
Mama Jairzagua says:
"Women are enigmatic, magical and misunderstood, by themselves.
We lost ourselves throughout history and we disconnected ourselves from the memory of the great Mother, from the great cosmic uterus. We divided ourselves, we separated ourselves from our power and forgot our true medicine.
A woman who becomes truly aware of her cycle and of its own energies also learns to feel a quality of life that goes beyond the palpable. She maintains an intuitive link with the energies of life, birth and death and feels divinity within the earth and within herself.
It is this path that I want to share with all my sisters to heal our maternal lineage, healing ourselves, connecting us with creation and awakening our natural magic. It is the sharing, the path traveled, returning the teaching to my grandmothers of my lineage and to my grandmothers of the community.
With deep love, admiration and respect
my life will be forever changed for the better, so much love, gratitude, compassion and forgiveness for myself and others has come to (contact info blocked)
- * 2 sacred plant ceremonies
- * 1 Rape ceremony with Mama Jairzagua & Don Florentino
- * Healing and consultation circles with female shaman Jairzagua of the Muisca tribe in Colombia. Jairzagua will also introduce us into the art of traditional, sacred crochet weaving and/or jewelery weaving (beadwork) in an ongoing workshop. She will share her ocean of wisdom and experience with us in stories, lectures and healing sessions.
- * Tobacco healings and consultations with tobacco shaman Don Florentino
- * Meditation, Sound Bowl Healing and Aromatherapy
- * Introduction to different plant medicines and their traditional uses
- * Healing our relationship with our parents and our inner child
- * Building a strong connection to mother earth and nature
- * Workshop on creating an altar with Yara
- * We will learn valuable tools that we can apply in our life afterwards
- * Daily yoga and healthy food
- * Fun time, sun, green mountains, ocean breeze, peace and recreation time – massages and Reiki sessions available at all times….
Schedule7:15- 8:15 am – Morning Flow (yoga)
8:15 am- 9:30 am - Breakfast
9:30-12:00 pm - Talk about plants to use to support moontime and menopause & weaving workshop.
12:00 pm-1:30 pm - Light Lunch (1st ceremony night)
2:00 - 5pm - Pre-Consultations
Rest and Relaxation before 1st Sacred Ceremony
7:00 pm - 1st Sacred Ancestral Plant Medicine Ceremony
8:00 am- 9:30 am - Breakfast after ceremony
12:00-1:00 pm Light Lunch (2nd ceremony night)
1:15 - 2.15pm - Weaving of Womanhood Workshop
2.30pm - (contact info blocked) - Crystal Sound Bowl Healing
3.30 pm – 7:00 pm - Rest and Relax - Preparation for 2nd Ceremony
7:00 pm -2nd Sacred Ancestral Plant Medicine Ceremony
- Beautiful Accommodations at Rayos Del Sol with Air Conditions, 13% hotel tax
- Two Transformational Sacred Plant Ceremonies (yage/ayahuasca) with Grandmother and Medicine Woman Jairzagua and Tobacco Shaman Don Florentino
- One-on-one Consultations before and after ceremonies
- Shamanic Teachings
- Sacred Weaving Womanhood workshops (traditional beadwork and Mochila-crochet weaving, awareness & healing practices, teachings on plants, moontime and menopause, and much more..)
- Altars & earth altar creating workshop Mindful Living Practices and Integration
- A few Surprises to be disclosed later
- Daily Yoga and/or meditation
- Fire Ceremonies
- Three Organic Meals Daily
What's Not IncludedTransportation to and from Liberia Airport
10% Gratuities (optional)
Tobacco reading and consultation (includes a healing if nessecary) - $30
Massages and Reiki sessions
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space