About This Event
Come and join this activity-filled retreat which explores finding your own inner rhythm through Vinyasa flow yoga, yin evening yoga, drumming circle, sound crystal healing, floating away on a paddle board with plenty of time for relaxation and exploring Ibiza. This one-off retreat is all about feeling energised, awakening your mind, body, and soul so you can flow in your day-to-day life. Taking time out to nourish yourself to be able to operate at maximum ability, to flourish. Our retreat will guide you towards embodying yoga, listening to your inner guru, and taking steps towards self-empowerment.
Zarah Boden, our yoga teacher will be focussing on nourishing you with the most wonderful yoga, both energetic and restorative, breathing exercises and daily meditation. Our highly-experienced retreat chef Patricia will nourish you with healthy yet delicious Mediterranean food fresh from local Ibiza farms.
Fantastic yoga retreat - highly recommended. This was such a fantastic retreat. I haven’t felt both so energised and so relaxed in years! Jenny, UK
- - 2 daily yoga practices
- - Stand up paddle boarding session
- - Drummer circle and silent early morning walk
- - Healing sound bath and candle gazing meditation sessions
- - Personalised consultation with the retreat’s host
- - Daily healthy sumptuous brunch and dinner
- - All-day fruits, teas, water, and wine
- - 6 nights' accommodation
- - Option to stay for an extra night
Schedule8: 00 AM: Pre-yoga freshly prepared Juice
8:30 AM: 1:30 hrs to 2 hrs dynamic yoga with Zarah
10:30 AM: Post-yoga snack
11:30 AM: Sumptuous buffet plan-based brunch prepared by our chef Patricia
1:00 PM to 6:00PM: Free time to relax
4:00 PM: Mid-afternoon sweet snack
6:00 PM: Evening restorative Yoga with Zarah
7:30 PM: Dinner under the stars prepared by our chef Patricia with an optional glass of wine
9:00 PM: Healing crystal sound bath by the amazingly talented Jody
- - 6 Nights accommodation in a luxurious villa with an amazing pool surrounded by pine trees.
- - Freshly prepared juice in the mornings before your yoga session.
- - Brunch after morning yoga prepared by the very talented Patricia.
- - 5 evening restorative yoga with meditation with our resident teacher Zarah.
- - 5 morning dynamic yoga sessions with our resident yoga teacher Zarah.
- - Mid-afternoon sweet snack.
- - Help yourself to fruit, tea and water throughout the day.
- - Stand-Up Paddle Boarding tour with Luke at Paddle Ibiza.
- - Evening healing crystal sound bath meditation with the very talented Jody.
- - Drummer's circle workshop led by Juan Carlos, the best drummer on the island.
- - Evening candle gazing meditation with our resident teacher Zarah.
- - A beautiful way to wake up - morning silent walks in the countryside.
- - Sunset at the famous Benirras beach whilst dancing with the famous drummers.
- - We head to the beach for beach yoga and a dip in the crystal clear morning sea.
- - Beach picnic following Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- - Delicious dinner outside under the stars also prepared by Patricia.
- - Glass of wine with dinner.
What's Not Included- Flights to and from Ibiza.
- Airport transfers to and from the retreat venue.
- Travel Insurance
- Treatments and massages at the retreat venue are at additional cost.
- One night, we leave it free for guests to enjoy dinner in a restaurant of their choice.
Venue Highlights- A beautiful luxury villa built purposefully for yoga retreats.
- It houses a huge 18-meter pool surrounded by pine trees in the beautiful Ibiza countryside.
- We practice yoga in an outdoor covered yoga deck next to a very peaceful pond.
- We dine everyday in the beautiful grounds outside.
- A Bali house where you have a personalised massage.
- All rooms are ensuite with air condition.
- The famous Benirras beach is only 10 minutes’ away.
- Most of the island’s north and east coast beaches are only a short drive from the venue.
- Located in close proximity to some of the best restaurants on the island with easy road access.
Accommodations- Shared twin room with private en-suite bathroom.
- Private single room with private en-suite bathroom.
- Private twin room with private en-suite bathroom.
- Private triple room with private en-suite bathroom.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineFood is prepared by our favourite retreat chef on the island Patricia. All our guests love Patricia's cooking, always with a smile and prepared with love. All food is plant based (vegetarian not vegan but with vegan options). All dietary requirements are catered for.
Food and drinks during the day will be:
- Freshly prepared juice and a choice of tea first thing in the morning before your yoga session
- A Healthy snack straight after morning yoga
- A big brunch buffet of sumptuous and colourful food
- A sweet afternoon snack
- Dinner enjoyed under the stars after the evening yoga session. There is no dinner for one evening to leave guests free to enjoy dinner outside. \
- A glass of wine with dinner, yes why not?!
- A selection of seasonal local fruits, teas, and water is available throughout the day.
The food will be locally and seasonally sourced to provide you with maximum nutrients and energy for the yoga sessions and workshops. You will enjoy sumptuous and wholesome food from our creative chef Patricia.
The food is sourced from local Ibiza farms and is all plant-based. We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements and a questionnaire is sent before the retreat.