- Nidra Wasi
- Pisak, Peru
- Sep 4 - 14, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
THIS IS A CALLING
We summon to all women: medicine women, healers, bridge women, those walking the path of the sacred feminine, weavers of networks, facilitators of sacred circles, women who link the ancient and modern cultures, doulas, guardians of birth, guardians of the seeds, guardians of the knowledge, guardians of peace, guardians of life and to all women that feel their hearts palpitating strong to the call to come together to unify our prayers in one heart that unifes the feminine circular medicine and weaves our sisterhood to the service of the feminine-masculine equilibrium in us, in our Mother Earth and all our relations.
This is an invitation to converge, to meet in sisterhood to enhance and bring together our strengths in collaboration and cooperation, remembering that together we multiply our prayers and that we belong to the great lineage of the feminine sisterhood. Together we will remember that we are medicine.
- About Özlem Özülker; the Leader of Turkey
- I was born in Ethiopia as a child of a diplomat family whose roots are reaching to Sufism.
- I have lived in 6 different continents and have learnt 4 languages. My spiritual journey began with the education and hand of my Sufi grandfather. My consciousness of body and mind is deepened by Yoga and Ayurveda, which is the way of life and knowledge of the Indian tradition.
- In the meantime, my individual studies began to gain weight, so I received trainings about Reflexology, Kranio Sakral and Marma Spot treatment methods to get detailed knowledge on internal organs, physiological systems, energy channels (Nadi) and alignment.
- Working with South American Indians, Inca Shamans and Mayan Civilization fire healers has brought my relationship with nature to a thin dimension. I truly met the feminine and the uterus in this period.
- I've had a birth among Aboriginals, native to Australia.
- And now I have returned to Turkey; the center where the roots of my knowledge I have gained so far, to share my knowledge and experience.
SchedulePlease see our website for details.
- Accommodation for 9 nights
- All ceremonies, circles and rituals that are listed in the schedule
- All breakfasts & dinners except for Day 3
- Free drinking water & WiFi at the hotel
- Noor Events organizator and local guides
- 10 transforming days in the light of ancient and modern traditions in the hearth of Spiritual Capital of the World.
What's Not IncludedPlane tickets are not included in the price.
Transportation from/to the airport is not included but can be arranged by us.
The rooms are assigned first come first in basis.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free