Be The Love You Are
- A variety of exercises practiced in groups, individually or in pairs in order to:
- Learn about Loving yourself and the evolution of your love from conditioned love to unconditional love.
- Learn about the Chakra system and how emotional wounds directly affect your physical body.
- Liberate yourself energetically and physically from your emotions that may have crystallized in your body using a powerful practice called Energy Washout. This method involves opening the chakras and releasing old wounds and traumas.
- Learn to make peace with your past by going through the liberating experience of forgiveness for yourself and for others. Accept what can not be changed to move towards a lighter future.
- Practice movement through a daily energy practice.
- Deepen your meditation practice.
- Learn to co-create your life and what you really want.
- Immerse yourself in nature.
About This Event
Many of us feel that we are stuck. Rarely do we stop to consider what lies underneath that feeling.
Our challenging life experiences may be trying to show us that we are actually in need of healing.
Do you wish you could take a break from the everyday race to discover what is holding you back in your life?
Do you wish you could free yourself from wounds you've put aside for so long?
Do you wish to heal your painful body and emotions?
Do you wish to get to know you better?
Our retreat is a unique opportunity to discover who you really are beyond your identification with your story, your thoughts and your emotions.
Give yourself the love and freedom that is in your heart.
The keystone of this weekend is the experience and the learning of opening the heart. Through meditation and various exercises, you will reconnect to the source of love that you are.
Our practice is inspired by the approaches of Dr. Leonard Laskow, Dr. Nader Butto and Zen Master Nissim Amon and by our experience and intuition of the most beneficial way to heal your heart, body, mind and spirit.
Give yourself the love you always wanted and needed
- 4 meals, 2 nights accommodation, teaching and retreat activities.