Memorial Day Weekend Wellness Retreat Squaw Valley
- Morning vinyasa flow yoga classes + meditation to begin your day
- Evening restorative yoga & stretching to prepare for a restful night
- Wellness workshops to focus on work life balance, incorporating wellness into your routine, and more
- Meal prep together to learn skills you can take home and build into your daily life
- Group nature walks in Squaw Valley and a short trip to Lake Tahoe
- Fun activities, including wine & cheese event at the cabin
- Private hot tub!
ScheduleSaturday: Morning Hike on the way to Squaw Valley, Afternoon crafting, Evening restorative yoga & stretching
Sunday : Morning meditation and vinyasa yoga, Afternoon workshop on work life balance, Evening restorative yoga & stretching
Monday : Morning meditation and vinyasa yoga, Afternoon nature walk by Lake Tahoe
3 healthy meals each day, ample time to enjoy your relaxing weekend retreat in Squaw Valley
About This Event
Why Feel Vibrant Retreats?
Step away from the endless notifications, emails, and to-do lists, so you can deepen (or start!) your yoga practice, reconnect with yourself, bond with a community of other empowered women, and get to the root of what truly makes you happy.
During this immersive, all-inclusive weekend experience surrounded by nature, you’ll learn sustainable self-care techniques through daily meditation, all-levels yoga classes, workshops on work/life balance, hiking, hands-on meal-prep, and introspective journaling––as well as how to integrate self-care into your life back home.
So, are you ready to get all the benefits that Feel Vibrant Retreats has to offer?
Join us (Emily Schickli, Reiki Master and RYT200 yoga teacher, and Supriya Balachander, food wizard and operational genius) on this adventure to build a community of empowered women and live our most balanced and vibrant lives.
“Having the time and space to share, meditate, and connect with other women was very powerful. Emily and Supriya created a warm, inviting experience that was tailored to individual needs and was accessible for all. I came away with many meaningful suggestions on how to incorporate meditation practices into my daily routine. What a beautiful and relaxing weekend!” - LAURA EASTON, MIDDLE SCHOOL HISTORY AND SCIENCE TEACHER AT JLS Feel Vibrant Retreats October 2018 Attendee with 1 year of yoga experience
AccommodationsWe will be staying in a spacious cabin a short drive away from Lake Tahoe. You will be surrounded by women who are equally passionate about wellness and enjoying a zen retreat experience. You can choose between a private room and a shared room with one other woman.
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/Cuisine3 healthy meals each day:
- kick your morning off with a breakfast of baked oatmeal, overnight oats, or chia seed pudding with fresh fruits
- lunch is a hearty salad or quinoa bowl and ample vegetables
- dinner will be prepared as a group and has featured items such as spaghetti squash stir fry
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Holos Global – California, USA California, USAMar 19 - 26, 2020 (8 days)