- Mind & Body Complete
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Apr 30 - May 3, 2020 (4 days)
- $2,395.00 - #2: Ocean views private king with private bath (single registrant) $1,525.00 - #2: Ocean views private king with private bath (double registrants- must select 2 to get this price per person, total is $2790- primary registrant pays the deposit
About This Event
Imagine waking up to the sound of the ocean, feeling sand between your toes and soaking up the glorious sun rays in beautiful Florida. Wine, yoga, farm to table chef prepared meals, new friends (or bring some with you), connection, bright stars at night and lots of laughter. Learn something new, share your own knowledge, find acceptance, strength, joy and peace. Join on an exciting, life changing adventure. Join us on a retreat at the beach!
Accommodations are held in a beautiful beachfront home, just steps from the ocean, with a private pool.
I am SO glad I went on this retreat! It was PERFECT. I can't wait to come back again! Angel Murr, Georgia
- Luxurious beachfront accommodations– step out of your room and onto white sands
- Yoga sessions designed to release tension from the body and mind; a playful and creative practice designed to meet every individual where they are
- Meditation sessions that cultivate a sense of stillness, peace and mindfulness into our hearts, minds and physical bodies
- Nourishing breakfast each morning, dinner each night (wine included!); our food is prepared by a plant based chef in farm to table organic quality amazingness!
- Snacks, coffee/tea, water throughout the day
- Deep and dynamic workshop lectures designed to introduce you to concepts, tools and activities in order to learn to love yourself FIRST and live a life of true fulfillment
- A space to reconnect to YOU, to rejuvenate and rekindle that inner strength that allows you to boot out limiting beliefs, fears and stress that may be holding you back from the best version of yourself
- Beach bonfire with special fire ceremony and s’mores (weather permitting)
- Access to photos from the entire retreat experience
- Free time to walk or bike to World Famous Seaside Florida, Explore Watercolor, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach- Use your free time to explore dozens of local restaurants and boutique shopping within a quick bike ride from our stunning beachfront location and/or relax by the pool, take a nap- just breathe
- An incredible goodie bag!
ScheduleThursday: 4-6pm check in wine reception, 6:30pm gentle yoga, 7:30pm dinner
Friday: 8am beach meditation, 8:30am yoga, 9:30am breakfast, 10:00am workshop, 12:00pm-7pm free time, 7:30pm dinner
Saturday: 8am beach meditation, 8:30am yoga, 9:30am breakfast, 10:00am workshop, 12:00pm-6pm free time, 6:30pm dinner & beach bonfire ceremony & s’mores (weather permitting)
Sunday: Sunrise 108 sun salutations, 8:00am workshop & meditation, 9:30am champagne breakfast, 11am check out
Venue HighlightsWe host retreats, workshops and events all across the US and some international as well. Join us!
AccommodationsAccommodations are in a beachfront home located along world famous 30A with white sand just steps away.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Bicycles For Rent
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free