- Wave & Dance Tamraght, Morocco - Surf Camp | Yoga Retreat | Dance in Morocco
- Tamraght, Souss Massa, Morocco
- Ongoing package (8 days / 7 nights)
About This Event
This isn't just another surf camp. We will welcome you to our world and make you feel at home. Customized for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced surfers, wanting to learn or improve their surfing level.
LIVE AND SURF IN ONE PLACE We are open all year round!
An incredible Moroccan surf holiday camp adventure
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in a surf camp in Morocco with our incredible staff and a good atmosphere. This is the ultimate surf trip in Tamraght for all, beginners to advanced surfers are welcome. We are open all year round!
THIS SURF VACATION IS PERFECT FOR YOU
From absolute beginners to those who already have the basics but wish to improve their surf style and learn new man-oeuvres, our surf camp packages are specially made taking into account all levels of surf students for a surf trip of a lifetime.
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf"
- Socialize with the rest of the guests and enjoy the atmosphere with some moroccan tea or a fresh virgin cocktail. Evenings are made also to chill out and share, so there are BBQs, board-games and, if you're really feeling energetic, partying in Agadir!
- SURF PARTY Don't miss the great surf party of the area every Thursday night in Taghazout beach with an amazing live DJ set. Most of others surf camps will be there to dance all together. (Transfer, entrance and beverages are extras)
- COUSCOUS Every Friday night we organize a Traditional moroccan dinner with Berber Couscous buffet at the Surf House. Dinner starts at 7.30pm which includes a homemade couscous with 7 vegetables, sweet onions and organic argan oil, beldi lben and sweet orange salad with cinnamon for dessert.
- BBQ Every Saturday night we organize a BBQ buffet at the Surf House. Dinner starts from 7.30pm which includes a parade of delicious salads, fresh bread and and the freshest seafood of our favorite local fisher-boat.
Wave & Dance surf camp includes professional coaching in small groups composed of eight surfers students per instructor at most.
Our surfing schedule changes daily as the surfing conditions change daily but to give you an idea here a typical surf day. There are NO regular classes on Sunday so feel free to book an activity or just chill.
08:30 Healthy Moroccan Breakfast
09:30 Group shuttle to the surf spot
09:45 - 11:45 Surf class 2h
12:00 - 14:00 Fresh packed lunch with water at the beach
14:00 - 16:00 Surf class 2h
16:30 Group shuttle to the Surf Camp
- Group transfer from and to Agadir Airport or bus station (available for shared rooms only if min 2 participants book)
- Full board from dinner of arrival to breakfast of departure with water - On Sunday we offer only breakfast
- Moroccan Couscous on Friday night
- BBQ on Saturday night
- Free WIFI at the camp
- 5 full days surf lessons beginner or intermediate level (2 classes of 2h each per day = total 4h classes per day)
- Certified ISA Surf instructor
- Group shuttle to the surf spots
- Surf equipment rental during classes
- 1 Surf Analysis during the week
What's Not IncludedFlights
Travel Insurance and healthy insurance (hight recommended)
Special dietary needs such as food allergies, etc 70 € extra p.p. per week
Transfers from and to the camp on arrival and departure day for booking shared rooms
Venue HighlightsAccomodation Wave & Dance's camp is a friendly surf camp in Tamraght where the team share a passion for yoga, dance and surf. This is a little different than a regular hotel or a big resort with yoga class or well-being treatments; this amazing camp offers a Swiss-Moroccan lifestyle living experience with a local and professional way to approach surf, dance and yoga as a daily sport life.
AccommodationsOur rooms options are on private, double or twin, shared and triple rooms basis. All of the rooms are thoughtfully has been carefully designed and decorated in an exotic, eclectic fusion of east and west to create a stylish and warm atmosphere clean and comfortable.
Shared Room with 3 bunkbeds or with 2 bunkbeds
If you want to experience a retreat vibe without compromising the feel of a relaxing retreat, you can share a room. Shared rooms are mixed with a shared bathroom. If you are traveling solo, you will be matched up with 3 to 5 great roommates.
Twin, Double, Single and Triple Room with shared bath (1 bath for 3 rooms)
Our rooms are designed to help you enjoy a pleasant camp. All of our rooms have 2-3 single beds and access to a amazing chilling roof terrace, a garden and a common living area where you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
Standard Double, Twin or Single Room with private bathroom
All of our rooms have a private bath and access to a amazing chilling roof terrace, a garden and a common living area where you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Includes Meat
Menu/CuisineEnjoy a healthy and balanced diet throughout your stay with meals featuring various traditional staples and delicacies, such as tagine and couscous but also seffa, salads and BBQ.
Wave & Dance selects produced in season and local.
This list is just meant as an example of the type of dishes served.
Moroccan Breakfast: Eggs, fruits, amlou, fresh juice, jam and bread
Fresh Packed Lunch: Salad or sandwich with fruits and water.
Dinner: Couscous on Friday night, BBQ on Saturday night, tagine, grilled fish, moroccan soup, seffa, and for sure a lot of vegetables.
DirectionsLocation We are ideally located on a hill, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean coast, of the small Berber fishing village of Tamraght (Oufella), about 14 kilometers north of Agadir, 40 minutes north of Agadir's airport and 3 kilometers from the better-known village of Taghazout. Tamraght is a traditional local village, and is great place to relax, chill out, surf around, discover the local Moroccan life and and admire the sea view from the hill. The camp is close to everything by car but away from the noise of the main street (some wild dogs and cats can be around during the night). Down the hill, near the main street, you will find some local restaurants, some little markets, surf shops, and cafes. A Bureau de Change is located in the village also down the hill but Cash Machines ATM are located in the nearly village of Aourir (2 kilometers, 20 minutes by walk or 5 minutes by car). Please note: We are not directly on the beach (and there are no one surf camps directly on the beach in Tamraght). With over 300 days of sunshine a year and an average temperature between 20° and 29° during days, Tamraght is designed for the perfect surf, dance and yoga trip. The traditional souk (a type of flea market) is held every Wednesday in Aourir village "Banana Village". It's filled with colors and smells of fresh produce, spices, textiles, and jewelry. The distant sound of waves hitting the beach gives the market a pleasant atmosphere.
Nearby places Agadir, 14 kilometers - Banana Beach - 14 minutes' walk - Crocro Beach - 10 minutes' walk - Taghazout, 3 kilometers - Aourir "Banana Village", 1.5 Kilometers -The nearest beach, 500 meters