4 Day Ayahuasca Retreat with Shipibo Maestro Inkanima
About This Event
In the Shipibo Tradition Ceremony you are connecting with sacred healing plants from the Peruvian Amanzon. By drinking the powerful medicine you enter the world of the Master Plants, which enable you to work on a deeper level of consciousness and experience profound healing, clearing and transformation on a physical, emotional and energetical level. It is aswell about the transformation of old patterns and removing of blockages.
The medicine opens you up to your truth and connects you to the understanding and blessings of life.
Through the integration of the teachings and the wisdom of the plants, this can be the starting point to change your life and live it in full potential.
The complete 4 day retreat lasts over 3 ceremony nights and each retreat is an cycle closed in itself. It is recommended to attend all the ceremonies of the retreat where you participate, because this way the work is as effectively as possible and you can go deeper in your personal processes to intense your healing process and also to evolve and expand a strong group process. A complete retreat cycle process brings to all participants the highest possible benefit.
- The 4 day retreats are an combination of:
- - 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies according to the Shipibo-Conibo tradition
- - Rapé rituals and Sananga sharings for cleansing, aligning and centring awareness
- - very deep and insightful teachings about plant medicines, spirituality and personal development
- - individual treatments like shamanic massages and taking out or sucking out of heavy energies f needed
- - integration work like shadow work or guided meditations
- - comprehensive care by the team Inkanima
- The retreat price of € 360,- is for the 4 day retreat.
What's Not IncludedCosts for accommodation and the vegan food are not included in the retreat price.
The price for accommodation and food you will find below.
Venue HighlightsWe will welcome you at a strong medicine place at the Crystal Mountain, located around 25 km in the west of Málaga.
It is the home of various medicines and shamanic works and together with the energy from the original nature it is building a amazing fundament for transformational healing work.
The keepers of this place will provide us with
- accomodation in little shared huts with one or two beds
- a beautiful ceremony maloka
- a cozy pool
AccommodationsYou will stay in little cute shared huts with 1 or 2 beds in each.
Costs for accommodation & food:
€ 195,- for accommodation (3 nights) & vegan food
- Ceremony Space