About This Event
Immerse yourself in the rustic beauty of Italy with a peaceful week of yoga, delicious farm to table food, vineyard tours, and authentic Italian cooking.
Surround yourself in La Dolce Vita, "the sweet life", in this week-long, all-inclusive retreat in the serene countryside of Italy.
Movement, Breath, and Meditation classes will be curated to awaken and renew the body, cultivate awareness, and create space for curiosity and discovery. You can deepen your relaxation with a massage, a swim in the private pool, a gorgeous hike through nature, or simply by enjoying your free time with a good book.
Shayna is very detail oriented and goes above and beyond to make sure her guests are well taken care of! Her yoga classes were AMAZING!
- Italy is the world's largest producer of wine. Grapes are grown in every region of the country and there are more than one million vineyards under cultivation.
- Tuscany is home to some of the world's most notable wine regions.
- During our time in Italy, we will visit two beautiful vineyards with tastings and tours included.
- In addition, one glass of wine is included with both lunch & dinner with additional wine available for purchase.
ScheduleDay 2 - Flavors of the Countryside
8:00am - 9:00am Morning Yoga Practice
9:00am - 10:00am Breakfast
10:30am - 12:30pm FREE TIME
12:30pm - 2:30pm Olive grove picnic lunch
3:00 - 5:00pm FREE TIME
5:00 - 6:00pm Evening Yoga Practice
6:00 - 8:00pm Dinner “Flavors of the Countryside” at Il Tesoro
- Food - Delight in 3 daily farm-to-table meals prepared by the chefs at Il Tesoro's restaurant. Lunches will be offered at authentic Italian restaurants on each of our excursions.
- Daily Yoga Classes - Enjoy a variety of Yoga & Meditation practices catered towards beginners.
- Accommodations - Spend six nights and seven days at the gorgeous Il Tesoro Farmhouse in Acqupendente, Italy.
- Airport Transfers - Transportation to and from Rome Airport (Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino).
- Vineyard Tours - We have two delicious vineyard tours and tastings included on our trip.
- Cooking Classes - Enjoy an authentic Italian cooking class from the chefs at Il Tesoro.
- Shopping - Spend an afternoon shopping at custom leather shop Bottega Conticelli.
- *Acquapendente - Explore the streets of the town of Acquapendente with lunch and transportation included.
- *Travel Concierge - Booking travel can be tedious, but not on our retreats. Once you book your spot our private travel concierge will reach out to you to assist you with booking your flights, travel insurance, and trip extensions.
What's Not IncludedFlights - Roundtrip airfare is not included.
Travel Insurance - You never know what can happen when it comes to travel. Missed flights, delays, illnesses. You want to make sure you are covered so buy your travel insurance as soon as you book your spot!
AccommodationsThere are three villas to choose from at Il Tesoro, each with its own special amenities. Each room is listed and priced by occupancy type (single or double occupancy).
If you have a preference for the type of room or person you would like to room with please note it when you sign up. If you are signing up for a double occupancy by yourself, note that if the other spot isn't filled then an additional fee will be required.
There is only one room of each type. Some rooms can only accommodate a single person while some can be modified for single or double occupancy.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineFor more than a decade now, Rita and Massimo (Il Tesoro's owners) have been serving authentic Italian meals made from their own farm products and other local sources in Il Tesoro's on-site restaurant.
They designed and built the restaurant with their guests' full dining experience in mind. Designed with traditional details that create a warm and welcoming atmosphere with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
The attention to detail in their preparations and the use of local recipes, creatively reinterpreted by Chef Alessandro, who spent 5 years studying the art of Italian cooking, make every meal at Il Tesoro an unforgettable experience.
Il Tesoro can accommodate gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan dietary restrictions, as well as allergies with advanced notice.
DirectionsBooking travel can be tedious, but not on our retreats. Once you book your spot our private travel concierge will reach out to you to assist you with booking your flights, travel insurance, and trip extensions.
Il Tesoro Farmhouse is approximately a two-hour drive from Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport. Roundtrip transfers from this airport are included at no additional charge.
There will be two shuttles arranged based on the arrival and departure of flights, more information will be provided after your booking is made.