- WILLKA HAMPI - Center of Mystic Arts & Sciences
- Casa de Copal, Choquepata
- $50.00 - Price for one day $85.00 - Price for two days $125.00 - Price for three days
About This Event
Deepen your relation with Pachamama through food and nutrition.
One, two, or three day courses to discover the practical science of Probiotics and Andean Superfoods.
Friday May 24th
– Food as Sacred Medicine, explore the physical & spiritual aspects of different diets.
– Vegetarianism, raw food and other approaches related to vitality, prana and karma; with an introduction to bioenergy and practical application.
– Our relation with food and Mother Nature based on the Cosmovision.
Monday May 20th & Saturday May 25th
– Understanding the proper functioning of the digestive system.
– Science of fermentation, use of Probiotics, recipes and techniques for making your own kombucha, sauerkraut, etc.
– Superfoods of the Andes: their properties, uses, and preparation. Plus taste-testing!
Sunday May 26th
– Deepening connection with Pachamama through growing your own food (permaculture and biodynamic).
– Discovering and how to participate in a new food system that expands healthy relation with Life.
You may choose how many workshop days you would like to attend:
1 day – s/. 150
2 days – s/. 275
3 days – s/. 400
Vegetarian lunch included.
Contact us for accommodation options
Venue HighlightsOur community is situated on the mountains near Pisac. It's a very calm environnment to live. Perfect for a retreat.
- Free Wifi
- Gluten Free