12 Day Detox & Healing Retreat in Bali
- We open the retreat with a beautiful 'Opening ceremony' to welcome you to Bali and your healing journey.
- After gentle morning yoga classes is a delicious buffet breakfast! This is a feast and a real highlight for many guests :)
- Between 11-1pm you will have the option to join the Healing Journey Workshops with Katrina Love Senn. This is the chance to learn more about the mental and emotional aspect of weight loss. Previous guests have called these classes, 'the secret to success'
- On Sundays, there is the opportunity to experience Bali. Visit Tirta Empul and experience the magical 'water blessing and purifying' ceremony. If you like you can also get a blessing from a Balinese High Priest. This is the perfect place to release and let go of what you no longer wish to hold on to.
- Experience a weekly healthy cooking class, and discover how to make delicious, healthy food easily at home.
- We will also go out to dine in the evenings at a selection of Katrina's healthy restaurants in Ubud twice a week.
- We will finish the retreat with a lovely 'closing ceremony'. Then, celebrate our achievements and successes over the past 12 days with some well-deserved pampering in one of Ubud's most prestigious spas. There you will find 2 saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools, massage and hot and cold therapy pools!
Schedule7.30 - 8.30 Morning Yoga Class
8.30 - 9.30 Buffet breakfast
9.30 - 11.00 Free Time: Massage / Spa Treatments / Pool time
11.00 - 13.00 Healing Journey Workshop with Katrina Love Senn
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 16.30 Free Time: Massage / Spa Treatments / Pool time
16.30 - 17.30 Afternoon Movement Class
18.30 - 19.30 Dinner
20.00 - 21.00 Optional Evening Activity (eg. Movie Night or Balinese Dancing)
About This Event
You are warmly invited to experience this life-transforming retreat in Ubud, Bali.
The Detox & Healing Retreat is a 12 Day Healing Journey program facilitated by Katrina Love Senn. She is a healer and author of 'Losing Weight is a Healing Journey' and 'Heal Emotional Eating For Good'.
On this retreat, you will discover how to eat delicious foods and still be able to lose weight and keep it off for good. In addition, you will also meet like-minded people and have plenty of free time to explore and experience the 'real' Bali.
You will leave this retreat feeling totally alive... And ready to enjoy living your life to the fullest!
As a health retreat veteran, I can say that this is an exceptionally high quality and generous program. Everything was fantastic! Deirdre P, Australia
- Superior Room (4* hotel room - air conditioned with ensuite)
- Complimentary fruit basket on arrival
- Welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Opening ceremony
- All meals provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Daily fresh coconut
- Detox tonics and elixirs
- 7 x Healthy restaurant experiences
- 3 x Weekly cooking class
- 12 x Healing Journey Workshops with Katrina Love Senn
- 15 x Morning yoga & meditation class
- 14 x Afternoon movement class
- 2 x Guided rice paddy walks
- 3 x Weekly healing excursions
- 3 x Movie nights
- Water blessing ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Return airport transfers
What's Not IncludedAirfare
Venue HighlightsThe accommodation is set over 7 hectares of abundant, lush tropical gardens with the river running through the entire property. Upon entering the resort many people comment on how relaxed they feel as their feet touch the ground. The owner of the property is an artist. High attention to detail and aesthetics gives this property an incredibly special feeling. All the gardens are beautifully maintained by the staff, some of which have worked there for many years.
AccommodationsSuperior Accommodation in an ensuite room in a 4* luxury resort. Below is a list of room facilities:
* Wireless Internet
* Complimentary fruit basket
* Mini Bar
* Air conditioned
* Bathrobes Provided
* Laundry Facilities
* Linen and Towels Provided
* Room Safe
* Tea/Coffee Making
Villa accommodation is available on request.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineGuaranteed that the delicious, healthy meals on this retreat will be a real highlight!
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are freshly prepared by our in-house detox chef using a wide range of tropical, organic, local fruits, meat, fish, vegetables, herbs and spices.
This retreat caters for all diets including meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan.
Fresh juices, daily coconuts, broths and healing tea elixirs are all abundant and plentiful throughout the retreat.
DirectionsOn this retreat, you will be looked after from the moment you arrive in Bali, until the day that you leave!
Once you have booked your flights to Denpasar airport, just let us know what date and time your flight arrives (and the flight number just in case of any delays). Then we will arrange for a driver to meet you at Denpasar Airport and bring you to the hotel in Ubud. It's about 1 - 1.5 hour drive depending on the time of day you arrive.
When you are ready to leave Bali, we will arrange a driver to take you to the airport.
Please note that you are welcome to arrive a day or 2 earlier. And stay on in Bali after the retreat if you would like to.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...