About This Event
Are you looking for the perfect mix of nurturing Yoga practice and loose time to let the soul dangle? Then join me for an inspiring and nourishing Yin and Yang Yoga Retreat Week.
You can expect a balanced program of stimulating morning and relaxing afternoon yoga classes. Your daily morning practice, balancing Hatha Yoga with stimulating and balancing breathing exercises and elements of dynamic Vinyasa Flow. In the afternoon you will enjoy restorative Yin Yoga classes in which we work specifically on stretching and smoothing your connective tissues and thus expanding your flexibility and range of motion. We will meet daily for morning and afternoon practice, on two days (one morning and one afternoon), in lieu of practicing yoga, we will go on a excursion together to explore, experience and enjoy the beautiful countryside and ocean surrounding us. In between classes you have sufficient time for individual relaxation, walks, beach trips and massages or Ayurveda treatments. Delicious vegan-vegetarian food completes this quality time for you.
Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love. Rumi
- Deepen and renew your yoga practice in the midst of a natural paradise. Enjoy stimulating morning and restorative afternoon classes along with nutritious vegan-vegetarian food, excursions and the healing virtues of the ocean.
- The retreat offers a perfect mix of well crafted, professional Yoga classes and free time to enjoy the beauty of the south Goan coastline, Spa treatments and delicious food.
Schedule8:00-9:30 Morning practice
9:30-11:00 vegan brunch
Free time, beach, spa, massages
16:30-18:00 Afternoon practice
18:30 Dinner buffet
Wednesday afternoon and friday morning instead of Yoga, we will go on a excursion
- 7 nights in a single or double room
- Rich vegan-vegetarian breakfast brunch, afternoon snack and drink, vegan-vegetarian evening buffet, water
- Welcome and closing circle
- Daily morning yoga class as well as afternoon yoga practice
- 2 excursions (Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning instead of the yoga practice)
- Individual care on site
What's Not IncludedArrival and departure
Venue HighlightsOur seminar location, Bhakti Kutir, is located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa, a few minutes’ walk (200 meters) to the beach and in the middle of a small natural paradise. A well known resort where a two-acre coconut grove has been restored to a micro-organic ecological system. The cabana-style cottages are set amongst palm trees and lush tropical gardens, home to many indigenous and ornamental species, alongside medicinal plants and fruit trees.
The perfect place to unwind in a green paradise close to one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa
AccommodationsThe cabana-style cottages are set amongst palm trees and lush tropical gardens, home to many indigenous and ornamental species, alongside medicinal plants and fruit trees.
The resort has 22 natural cabanas that are distinguished by their design, size and features, made from local materials such as bamboo, mud, coconut, straw and jute. Our private and shared accomodation offer guest a tranquil, rejuvenating home away from home. Each room has its own bathroom with eco friendly toilet and a porch overlooking the jungle garden. You have access to high speed, free wifi internet.
You can choose between single or double occupation.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Dairy Free