4 days Ayahuasca retreat/ 5 days Ayahuasca and Tobacco retreat
- In addition to the ayahuasca ceremonies – the core components of the program – this retreat also includes complementary support in the form of group sharing, one-on-one sessions with the facilitators and mindful practices. We bring the best of both worlds together by offering authentic Amazonian ceremonies, complemented with (therapeutic) individual and (spiritual) group activities that support the integration of your healing experience. You can read more about this in the Retreat Support Program section.
- Ayahuasca ceremonies are intense, deep, and have the potential to be life changing. At Acsauhaya we believe that the integration period between the journeys are an integral part of the process. Therefore, we are offering 4-day retreats that provide the time and space to share, integrate and receive support in between the ceremonies. This allows you to better understand and implement the new lessons and insights. The strong connection and interaction with the group tends to act as a mirror that will allow you to see your habitual internal patterns acting out in real time, providing you with the choice to step back, detach from them and practice making new choices. The ceremonies can bring you to new levels of self-awareness and this mirror helps you to practice the lessons you have obtained in your ceremonies in the interaction with others. Our team will create a safe environment that will provide the bedding for this.
ScheduleAn example of a typical day:
12:00 Arrival and getting settled in
14:00 Light lunch (last meal before ceremony)
15:00 Introduction circle: welcome & getting to know each other
16:30 Private time before the ceremony
18:30 Intention circle & start of 1st ayahuasca ceremony
23:00 End of ceremony
23:15 Buffet of light (ayahuasca-compatible) foods
Note: Throughout day 1 there will be Individual sessions – guidance with setting clear and powerful intentions
About This Event
The program of our 4-day healing retreat is intense, with three ayahuasca ceremonies in three consecutive days. The ceremonies will be led by our Peruvian shaman and guided by our experienced facilitator. You should be ready for deep inner and personal work in order to achieve healing on the physical, emotional, psychological and energetic levels.
We offer the option to prolong the 4-day ayahuasca healing retreat to a 5-day retreat, with our optional tobacco ceremony. If you enhance your healing experience by including the tobacco ceremony, you add a very intense purification. All plant medicines essentially work on cleansing our bodies and minds, but each plant still has its own virtue.
Ancient Amazonian shamanism & plant medicine right at your European doorstep
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies (optionally 1 tobacco ceremony)
- Food and drinks (vegetarian and healthy diet suitable for working with ayahuasca)
- Ceremony group and group sharing (max 12 people)
- Experienced team of facilitators and guides to make you feel comfortable, safe and welcome
- Retreat Support Program
- Comfortable accommodation (individual or shared) in our renovated Dutch farm house
- Free parking facilities (or free shuttle service from Doetinchem train station)
- Please note that the program will be facilitated in English. Where possible, we can translate for you into some other languages that we speak, but it is preferred that you understand English.
What's Not IncludedFlights to The Netherlands
Transportation from the airport (Schiphol Amsterdam or Düsseldorf, Germany)
Venue HighlightsOur center – located in the middle of nature and grasslands, at the foot of a nature reserve – provides you with the ideal conditions to recharge yourself. Our astonishing 16.000 square meters big garden will leave you with enough options for a quiet place to rest after the deep inner work you have done. The property is surrounded by different species of hedges, each with its own color of flowers, which makes it a pleasure to come along in the spring.
You can expect to be awakened by the sound of dozens of birds, be able to pick some fresh fruits and nuts (depending on the season of your visit), cozily linger around the wood stove in the living room when cold or take a refreshing dive in the outside pool (depending on the season, or not, if you’re a real ice(wo)man).
AccommodationsThe accommodation is a renovated Dutch former farm house with all the comfort you may need for a pleasant stay. Even though it is easy to reach (only a few minutes from the highway or the city center), it is situated quite secluded and provides us plenty of privacy.
To make sure you feel at home and with us, we have designed our rooms as cozy as possible and created a caring atmosphere. Soft, warm light, a pleasant aroma and room decorations that have been selected with love and care should make you feel comfortable, so it becomes easier for you to dedicate yourself entirely to the healing process.
Menu/CuisineFrom our own experience, we know how demanding and energy-depleting an ayahuasca journey can be. It’s important that you rest after your journey and surround yourself with good, healthy energy. Therefore, a small buffet with selected healthy and vegetarian meals is available after the ayahuasca ceremony. We prepare the food with love for you and use as much organic products as we can.
There’s usually a mix of salad, soup, pasta or rice, fresh fruit, bread and as much tea as you like. It’s no problem if you have any dietary restrictions: simply let us know beforehand or state what you need from us when you make your reservation. We always do our best to accommodate to everyone as far as possible.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Tania Donohue October 16, 2019
Thank you to the highly professional, warm and caring team at Acsauhaya! As a first-timer, I felt so safe, welcomed and had so much confidence in your choice of Sharmen. The property is beautiful, humble and cosy. Plus, the walks around the surrounding forests were exactly what I needed each morning! I would highly recommend that everyone does the full 5day experience, as the final day created so much closure and discussion about my post-experience integration back into the world. I can't fault the experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Katito Dü October 14, 2019
I participated in a 3 day retreat, including 2 Ayahuasca sessions and the Acsauhaya team made me feel warmly welcome from the moment I entered their beautiful, cosy farm house. René and his team took amazing care of the group, which consisted of 7 participants. To kickoff the retreat, each of us had an individual intentions sharing session with one of the lovely support members, who were ready to help us with anything we needed during the entire experience. Afterwards, they served a delicious first vegetarian meal which also helped the participants to get to know each other before heading to the beautiful yurt together, where the ceremonies took place. Before these started, everybody got the chance to also talk about their intentions within the group and the shaman's son, who later discussed them with his mother. I found this process very helpful to connect with the group. The currently 70 year old shaman Maestra Doña Asencia Sánchez Canayo, belonging to the ethnic group Shipibo-Conibo from the Peruvian Amazon led the ceremonies together with her son and I perceived her as an absolutely fascinating powerful woman. I won't share anything about the Aayahuasca ceremonies themselves, since the way this magical healing plant from the Amazon works can vary a lot from participant to participant and I don't want to reveal too much, but I can only say that I highly recommend it to everyone who is looking for a better understanding of themselves, to overcome any kind of challenges and to live their full potential. Amazing support is provided during and after the ceremonies – the latter consists of serving food and organizing group sharing sessions also the following day, so that the participants can exchange on their experiences and get advice on them from the shamans. You can really feel the love that the entire Acsauhaya team has to spread and their desire to help as many people as possible to grow and shine.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
ICU Ayahuasca -Holland – Rotterdam South Holland Netherlands Rotterdam South Holland NetherlandsAyahuasca retreat - individual & small group guiding (according to agreement date and length) the Netherlands
Inner-Journey Amsterdam – Amsterdam North Holland Netherlands Amsterdam North Holland Netherlands3 Nights
Inner-Journey Amsterdam – Amsterdam North Holland Netherlands Amsterdam North Holland Netherlands2 Night