- Doetinchem, Netherlands
- Jul 4 - 8, 2019 (5 days)
About This Event
The program of our 4-day healing retreat is intense, with three ayahuasca ceremonies in three consecutive days. The ceremonies will be led by our Peruvian shaman and guided by our experienced facilitator. You should be ready for deep inner and personal work in order to achieve healing on the physical, emotional, psychological and energetic levels.
We offer the option to prolong the 4-day ayahuasca healing retreat to a 5-day retreat, with our optional tobacco ceremony. If you enhance your healing experience by including the tobacco ceremony, you add a very intense purification. All plant medicines essentially work on cleansing our bodies and minds, but each plant still has its own virtue.
Ancient Amazonian shamanism & plant medicine right at your European doorstep
- In addition to the ayahuasca ceremonies – the core components of the program – this retreat also includes complementary support in the form of group sharing, one-on-one sessions with the facilitators and mindful practices. We bring the best of both worlds together by offering authentic Amazonian ceremonies, complemented with (therapeutic) individual and (spiritual) group activities that support the integration of your healing experience. You can read more about this in the Retreat Support Program section.
- Ayahuasca ceremonies are intense, deep, and have the potential to be life changing. At Acsauhaya we believe that the integration period between the journeys are an integral part of the process. Therefore, we are offering 4-day retreats that provide the time and space to share, integrate and receive support in between the ceremonies. This allows you to better understand and implement the new lessons and insights. The strong connection and interaction with the group tends to act as a mirror that will allow you to see your habitual internal patterns acting out in real time, providing you with the choice to step back, detach from them and practice making new choices. The ceremonies can bring you to new levels of self-awareness and this mirror helps you to practice the lessons you have obtained in your ceremonies in the interaction with others. Our team will create a safe environment that will provide the bedding for this.
ScheduleAn example of a typical day:
12:00 Arrival and getting settled in
14:00 Light lunch (last meal before ceremony)
15:00 Introduction circle: welcome & getting to know each other
16:30 Private time before the ceremony
18:30 Intention circle & start of 1st ayahuasca ceremony
23:00 End of ceremony
23:15 Buffet of light (ayahuasca-compatible) foods
Note: Throughout day 1 there will be Individual sessions – guidance with setting clear and powerful intentions
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies (optionally 1 tobacco ceremony)
- Food and drinks (vegetarian and healthy diet suitable for working with ayahuasca)
- Ceremony group and group sharing (max 12 people)
- Experienced team of facilitators and guides to make you feel comfortable, safe and welcome
- Retreat Support Program
- Comfortable accommodation (individual or shared) in our renovated Dutch farm house
- Free parking facilities (or free shuttle service from Doetinchem train station)
- Please note that the program will be facilitated in English. Where possible, we can translate for you into some other languages that we speak, but it is preferred that you understand English.
What's Not IncludedFlights to The Netherlands
Transportation from the airport (Schiphol Amsterdam or Düsseldorf, Germany)
Venue HighlightsOur center – located in the middle of nature and grasslands, at the foot of a nature reserve – provides you with the ideal conditions to recharge yourself. Our astonishing 16.000 square meters big garden will leave you with enough options for a quiet place to rest after the deep inner work you have done. The property is surrounded by different species of hedges, each with its own color of flowers, which makes it a pleasure to come along in the spring.
You can expect to be awakened by the sound of dozens of birds, be able to pick some fresh fruits and nuts (depending on the season of your visit), cozily linger around the wood stove in the living room when cold or take a refreshing dive in the outside pool (depending on the season, or not, if you’re a real ice(wo)man).
AccommodationsThe accommodation is a renovated Dutch former farm house with all the comfort you may need for a pleasant stay. Even though it is easy to reach (only a few minutes from the highway or the city center), it is situated quite secluded and provides us plenty of privacy. We are located in the East of Holland, just 10 minutes from the German border. The Schiphol (Amsterdam) airport, as well as Eindhoven airport and Düsseldorf airport (Germany), are all approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes away (by car). There’s also a train station from which we offer a free shuttle.
To make sure you feel at home and with us, we have designed our rooms as cozy as possible and created a caring atmosphere. Soft, warm light, a pleasant aroma and room decorations that have been selected with love and care should make you feel comfortable, so it becomes easier for you to dedicate yourself entirely to the healing process.
Menu/CuisineFrom our own experience, we know how demanding and energy-depleting an ayahuasca journey can be. It’s important that you rest after your journey and surround yourself with good, healthy energy. Therefore, a small buffet with selected healthy and vegetarian meals is available after the ayahuasca ceremony. We prepare the food with love for you and use as much organic products as we can.
There’s usually a mix of salad, soup, pasta or rice, fresh fruit, bread and as much tea as you like. It’s no problem if you have any dietary restrictions: simply let us know beforehand or state what you need from us when you make your reservation. We always do our best to accommodate to everyone as far as possible.