Yoga & Hiking Around The Mont Blanc
- As you hike from “refuge”/hut to hut, ascending mountains and passes, crossing valleys and borders, you will also discover the rich and diverse traditional mountain culture, architecture, food and way of life.
- This 8-day trek is a condensed version of the full Mont Blanc circuit, guided by the professional English-speaking International Mountain Leader Julien Temple who will ensure that you are in safe hands, and will bring the trail to life with stories and information. This is a supported trek so that you carry just your daypack and stay in accommodation where your main luggage meets you at the end of each day.
ScheduleDay 2 - Duration: 6hrs30 - Distance: 18km - Climb: 980m - Descend: 1100m.
Departure after breakfast. Starting at the top of the Cable Car at Col de Bellevue, from where there are great views of the Aiguille du Gouter, a charming traverse passes right at the foot of the Bionnassay Glacier. We will cross the suspension bridge across the Bionnassay stream before ascending up to the Col du Tricot (2120m), from where the zigzagging path will lead us down to the Chalets de Miage. After a short ascent again to Chalet de Truc, we will start the long descent down to the charming Val Montjoie. A gentle ascent will then take us to the beautiful church of Notre Dame de la Gorge before following a Roman paved track and reaching the Refuge de Nant Borrant.
Yoga practice, breath work and meditation along the trails. Ending the day with stretches.
Dinner and overnight at the Refuge Nant Borrant. Guided deep relaxation for a restorative night of sleep.
About This Event
The spectacular Mont Blanc Circuit Trek is one of the world’s classic hike. Three countries - FRANCE, ITALY and SWITZERLAND. Trekking around the Mont Blanc offers breathtaking diverse landscapes - inviting forests, lush alpine meadows, mineral barren land, gushing streams, plunging waterfalls, powerful glaciers, snow-capped peaks and wild life.
Yoga will follow along the trails - strengthening and stretching the body, breathing and meditating.
What a beautiful 'Inspiring' journey, and so givingly led. It opened many doors, for which we are so grateful. Thank you, we loved every minute of it.
- Accommodation for 7 nights (Hotels, Refuge and Bed&Breakfast) - All meals, breakfast/Picnic and Dinner
- 6 Days of trekking with your professional guide Julien Temple
- All yoga practice including meditation and guided deep relaxation
- Visite of Chamonix
- Transportation, minibus, public transport and cable cars as per itinerary
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Luggage transfer every day
What's Not IncludedInternational airfare
One dinner in Courmayeur
Any excursion not mentioned in the program
Food and drinks not mentioned in the program, and all alcoholic beverages
Gratuities for hotel staff, guides etc.
Travel insurance etc.
Venue HighlightsThe Alps are the largest mountain chain in Europe, extending for almost 1,000km with a surface area of 35,000km² in France.
AccommodationsThe choice of accommodation along the Tour du Mt Blanc remains limited. So rooming offer will vary along the trip, and it won’t be possible to ensure the availability of rooms for two in every location. Participants must be aware that they will have, at time, to share with other fellow hikers (rooms of 3 or 4 beds in huts).
- Tour Assistance
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineContact us for more information.
DirectionsContact us for more information. Thank you.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
SolHenge in Aquitaine, France – Saint-Vivien-de-Monségur Nouvelle-Aquitaine France Saint-Vivien-de-Monségur Nouvelle-Aquitaine FranceJun 8 - 12, 2020 (5 days)
Dinard Brittany France Dinard Brittany France5 Nights