- Hosteria Izhcayluma
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador
- Sep 22 - 28, 2019 (7 days)
About This Event
The next Optimized Life Experience is Fall Equinox - September 22-28, 2019.
Optimized Life Experiences happen in the yin vortex of Vilcabamba, Ecuador. This Valley of Longevity secret is in the waters. Mandango mountain protects this playground of the Incas.
Join our week-long indulgence into customized health analysis and treatment, body dynamics, transpersonal dynamics coaching, and psychometric, self-knowledge tools. Personalized individual services are what makes this an optimized experience vs a retreat. This is perfect for the person who doesn't like large or group gatherings and prefers unique customized healing and relaxation experience.
We bring a team of seasoned professionals in their field to give you health and spa treatments daily along with outdoor hiking, river walks and slow living options in beautiful the valley of longevity. This experience offers private or group dining with social options in Vilcabamba.
Inquiries are first gifted with our "Know before you go" free Astro Travel Guide. With your birth details, you can learn what this healing place will offer you. All attendees received individual Life Map charts and readings of their Mayan, Taoist, Human Design charts and Face Reading. Private Oracle sessions with Phyllis Rawley are included with your package.
Optimized life was filled with magic, truth, kindness, heart work, intelligence, and generosity. Phyllis’ ability to gather and organize magical intelligent people comes from a deep practice of heart-work, intuition, and understanding of life.
- We begin our journey into the Valley of Longevity from the mountain top dinner location Monte Sueno. This custom designed home by artist Meredith Miller and her late husband Astronaut Brian O'Leary.
- The Equinox date was chosen by famed and personal Western Astrologer Rania James of London. Chosen for its auspicious dates to begin a deeper healing journey of self-knowledge with the intention for growth and development.
- "If I could travel to each Optimized Life Retreat, I would be there without a doubt. I am very happy that others are able to experience the chocolatey hospitality that she gives."
ScheduleOptional Morning Yoga, different styles each morning and evening
Individual Spa and Health Treatments
Group or Individual Lunch
Consults with Natural Medicine healers
Afternoon Spa and Health Treatments
Group Dinner in Town
Sacred Medicine ceremonies in accordance with local traditions
- Six nights single occupancy accommodations at Hosteria Izhcayluma
- Private Monte Suenos sunset Equinox dinner and entertainment overlooking Vilcabamba
- Seven days of meals
- Mandango morning hike
- Riverwalk and Horseback ride picnic
- Cacao and chocolate tasting tour
- Oracle Readings with Phyllis Rawley includes: Mayan, Taoist, Human Design and Face Readings
- Individual therapy, spa and private coaching sessions with Human Development Team
- Sacred medicine ceremony: customized experience may include: Rapé San Pedro and Ayahuasca
- Transportation within Vilcabamba
What's Not IncludedAirfare to and from Ecuador
Ground Transportation outside of Vilcabamba
Free Day meals
Venue HighlightsOur accommodations include private rooms and cabins tucked away in the many lush flower gardens, scenic mountain views and easy poolside relaxation. Over 70 different bird species can be seen from the hotel bird watching perch. Mountain air is crisp and fresh at 4,000 ft altitude and easier to adapt to than higher altitude areas in Peru.
AccommodationsAmong our many amenities, the pool area was designed by artists with balance and harmony in mind. Our gardens are well tended, growing in fertile soil from the foothills of the Andes. Our meals offer a wide selection of organic, American, Ecuadorian, German and Vegan, Vegetarian meals. Local bread and brewery make this your experience your way.
Rooms with private bath
Restaurant with panoramic view
We speak German, English, and Spanish
Billiards, ping pong, board games
Parking (also for RV´s)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
Menu/CuisineOur panoramic restaurant offers a wide variety of local and international dishes. A unique view over the sacred Incan Valley awaits you!
DirectionsVilcabamba is in the South of Ecuador, 23 miles south of the provincial capital of Loja.
Our hostel is located 1,25 miles south of the center of Vilcabamba, on the top of a little hill, overlooking the entire valley of longevity.
Loja has direct bus connections to almost all major cities of Ecuador, as well as one international bus service to Piura in northern Peru.
50 miles from Vilcabamba is the national airport of Loja, located 19 miles outside the city center of Loja in a little town called "Catamayo". From there daily flights to Quito and Guayaquil are offered. Airline: TAME