About This Event
If you’re ready to take your teaching to the next level, if you’re ready to meet yourself at deeper layers, if you’re ready to activate your super-senses and make the invisible more visible… then this energetic immersion is for you!
During this 11-day intensive in yoga and energetics you will go through your own personal initiations so that you can share with your students what you came here to share. Because simply put, you can only really teach what you embody yourself!
You’ll love this training if:
You’re curious about energy
You’re ready to take your practice and/or teaching to another level
You like to learn through experience and your own embodiment
You have things you’re ready to meet within yourself
This is a potent journey and deep rewiring.
This advanced yoga teacher training is something out of the ordinary. This is a deeper initiation into the world of Energy. Cat invites you to go beyond the theoretical and stay in the real while working with the invisible. You will drop into the undercurrents, learn how to feel subtle energy in yourself as well as in others and in groups. You will learn how to respect your sensitivity and honor the gifts it has in store for you. As a teacher finding your own voice in this work, you will discover how to healthily hold space, how by listening more deeply and owning who you are will create a more potent space for you and your students. This is your opportunity to really reclaim your own magic!
What is truly unique with these 11 days is that it will be a training structured to meet you exactly where you are in your life right now.
- Some of the things we will explore:
- How to teach and live from a place of aliveness
- How to hold space as a teacher
- Understanding the Field (your own and the classroom field)
- The importance of grounding, centering, and boundaries
- How to be a healthy empath
- Owning your super-senses and your intuition
- Body Reading and Energy Anatomy: How the physical body reflects the mental, emotional, and ancestral field
- Subtle Energetic Adjustments
- How to transform and evolve pain
- The Power of Presence
- Movement and Meditation Practices to create inner stability and strengthen your connection to Source
- Understanding different brain waves
- The Power of fully feeling: surfing your sensations/waves of pain and pleasure
- What it means to be neutral and being the Witness
- Understanding and navigating Projection and Transference between teacher and student
- Owning Your Own Voice – where and how we speak from makes a difference
- The Power of Ritual and Ceremony: our Moon Cycles
- The Yogic Vision Quest: Taking Yourself and Others on a Journey
- … and much more!
ScheduleThe groups will be kept small and the schedule will be created so that you have space to digest and integrate the work. Each day, we will have practices to support your work.
Our schedule will vary upon the group’s needs but in general:
3:00-6:00 Afternoon session
There may be additional ceremonies in the evening/day scheduled in as well. You will have at least one full day off on Sunday August 11th.
- Tuition includes all learning material, instruction, and props. As well as, 2 meals per day and accommodation based on shared-occupancy.