- Munay Sonqo Retreat and Yoga Center
- Carmel, California, USA
- Sep 22 - 30, 2019 (9 days)
About This Event
WOMEN'S SACRED SOUL IMMERSION
Soul Immersion into the Sacred Valley of Peru ~ Can you hear Her calling?
This Immersion is for Women who are ready to heed the call of their Soul to dive deep, transform and rise to a new version of themselves that is in alignment with their true calling and Highest vibration. It is based on the teachings of the Andean Medicine Wheel and follows the cycles of the serpent, jaguar, hummingbird, and condor. During this 9-day, 8-night immersion we explore the depth of those areas of shamanism through quantum flow, yoga, meditation & visualizations, sacred ceremonies, rituals and much more.
I feel blessed to offer our journey at Munay Sonqo Retreat Center in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Nestled at high energy portals of this area's potent mountains, it is the perfect container for the immersion into your Self! Munay Sonqo is an eco-conscious center that prides itself in offering the most nourishing meals and making sure that all guests feel their love and attention to detail.
Come join me if you are ready to step into your True Potential!
- * Quantum Flow and selected Healing Modalities
- * Yoga
- * Meditation
- * Sacred Rituals and Ceremonies
- * Excursions to Sacred Energy Portals
- * Optional Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremonies
ScheduleSample Daily Flow:
Participants will meet in Cusco on September 20th at 1:00pm to take a shuttle to the retreat center (or can arrange own arrival, but it's easiest to come together with the group as the center is nestled in the mountains outside of town). You will have some time to settle in before we have a welcome gathering to create sacred space around 4:00pm that afternoon, followed by dinner and a ceremony at night.
Our daily flow will begin on Monday, September 23rd. Our days will generally be structured in the following way:
7am-8.45am: Yoga asana (Hatha flow/vinyasa flow) & Quantum Flow
8:45am-9:45am: Delicious breakfast
12.30pm-1:30pm: Delicious lunch
6:00pm-7:00pm: Delicious dinner
7:30pm: Sacred ceremony
Delicious meals are vegetarian and organically grown. There will likely be one afternoon where you will be off to be able to go to Pisac for a nice stroll. It's quite a lovely town to explore and shop some of the many artisan's items.
- Included in this Retreat:
- * Lodging (various options available, from tipi to single room occupation)
- * All meals (vegetarian with vegan options), and snacks
- * All activities (yoga, meditation, quantum flow, excursions)
- * Transportation TO the retreat center from Cusco
What's Not Included* Optional Huachuma / San Pedro ceremony plus lemongrass purge
* Coca leaf reading
* Transportation back to Cusco as many decide to stay in the Sacred Valley; transportation is not that expensive and can be arranged for you
Venue HighlightsMunay Sonqo is located in the Sacred Valley of Peru, approximately 45 minutes from Pisac and close to a little town called Calca. The Sacred Valley of Peru, is a majestic spot in the Andes Mountains and home of the twelve mountains known as “Apus” — “luminous beings” who are said to intercede on behalf of people. Those who come to Munay Sonqo have the opportunity to commune directly with these mountains, as well as with the local curanderos and pacos (healers), who we engage for ritual and ceremony.
AccommodationsMunay Sonqo offers a variety of lodging options:
* Single accommodation with private bathroom
* Double occupancy with private bathroom
* Tripe occupancy with private bathroom
* Tipi with shared bathroom (sleeps 3)
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free