- KiteWest Watersports and tours
- Gili Gede, West Lombok Indonesia
- Aug 25 - 31, 2019 (7 days)
About This Event
Cruise and Yoga Retreat Indonesia
Ever dream of embarking on a Wellness Adventure both on land and sea, indulging in all the things you love: yoga, meditation, SUP yoga, diving, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, snorkelling and exploring exotic, uninhabited islands? You can check this off your bucket list when you join KiteWest Watersports aboard their own private yacht "Mikumba II" through the Indonesian archipelago! KiteWest Watersports is now teaming up to offer you a unique experience cruising through the pristine waters of the Southern Gili Islands.
Yacht Cruise and Yoga Retreat on Mikumba II: A Wellness Adventure across the Southern Gili's
- Luxury Indonesian Penisi - MIKUMBA II
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily meditation session
- Private consultation session
- Daily organic meals
- Cruise trips and island hopping tours
- Experienced retreat facilitator and yoga teacher trainer
- SUP yoga - classes and workshops with experienced SUP Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Water sports: Snorkelling, kayak, diving, fishing, stand up Paddle boarding
- Speed boat and hotel transfer
- 6 nights accommodation
ScheduleDaily retreat schedule:
06:30 Sunrise meditation and yoga practice
08:00 Organic breakfast
09:30 Water sports options: SUP yoga, SUP cruise/lesson, snorkeling, fishing, diving)
12:00 Lunch on board
14:00 Yacht cruise and Islands guided tour
17:00 Yoga class / sunset meditation
19:00 Dinner on board or BBQ on the beach depending on location
- 6 nights 7 days on Mikumba II - Luxury Penisi boat cruise
- Daily yoga and meditation - on board (upper deck and on Land) with experienced retreats facilitator and yoga teacher trainer
- Cruise trips and island hopping tours
- All water sports activities - guide and equipment (snorkeling, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, fishing)
- All organic meals and drinks
- SUP yoga - classes and workshops with experienced SUP yoga teacher trainer
- Guided hiking treks
- Hotel transfer (pick up and return)
- Speed boat transfer - Bali to Gili Gede and return
What's Not IncludedScuba diving is available on board but requires additional fee
Venue HighlightsLuxury Penisi boat cruise - Mikumba II
The live-a-board, Mikumba II, offers you an unforgettable retreat on a luxury Penisi Boat Cruise across the Southern Gili's Indonesia. A peaceful coming together to practice Ashtanga, the 8 limbs of yoga: ethics (yamas and niyamas), active and therapeutic forms of asana (Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, MyoFascial Therapy), pranayama, honest and heartfelt dharma talks, mindfulness training, meditation, laughs, love and more.
Challenge your balance and shift your practice to the water with our daily SUP yoga class. This exclusive yoga retreat cruise is limited to 10 yoga and ocean enthusiasts wanting a unique retreat experience.
The liv-a-board, Mikumba II, offers you an unforgettable, luxury cruise charter experience. Designed and hand crafted in teak with traditional fixtures, rattan ceilings, and ikat fabrics, this floating boutique hotel offers you the most breathtaking views throughout the many untouched and uninhabited Gili Islands.
Mikumba II has two top deck ensuite, master cabins with private balcony, and four more double cabins below deck. Additionally, the beautiful saloon acts as the indoor bar and dining area, library and cinema room.
The four-level decks are where the all the magic happens, however, as they are designed for pure, tropical deluxe lounging, yet the perfect spot for a meditative, morning yoga class on the calm, soothing waters of the Lombok straits.
1 King Master Cabin on the upper deck. Ideal for one guest or one couple
1 Master Cabin on the upper deck. Ideal for one guest or one couple
3 shared cabins. Ideal for two guests (friend or couple) or solo traveler in need of privacy
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineDine in style while enjoying the sunset views! The highly-trained, gourmet chefs use only the finest, freshest ingredients and source locally grown and organic produce whenever possible.
From freshly grilled seafood (that you can catch yourselves) to local curries to yogi-friendly acai bowls and fresh fruit smoothies, all dietary preferences are addressed and no one is left out of this authentic, culinary experience.
The following meals are included:
DirectionsArrival by airplane
International flight to Denpasar Bali. DPS - Indonesia.
Airport transfer included from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Speed boat transfer from Bali Serangan harbour to Gili Gede and return.