- Lane End Conference Centre
- Church Road, Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP14 3HH, UK
- May 1 - 3, 2020 (3 days)
About This Event
Grace is the living presence that is not only the cause of your being and not just the blessings that fill your heart. Grace is the mystical power that lifts your veils, transforming you to higher consciousness.
Join Miranda Macpherson for this residential weekend retreat designed to help you to let go of any struggle and to reconnect you to the boundless qualities of your true nature.
- An exclusive residential weekend retreat full of profound spiritual teaching, supported self-inquiry, meditation, chanting and prayer in a beautiful, peaceful setting only 30 mins from central London.
- You are invited to join Miranda Macpherson on a deeply transformative journey into the Way of Grace.
- In order to fully support your journey during this weekend retreat, we have chosen a really beautiful venue which provides the opportunity for even more relaxation and diving within. There is a non-residential option available too for those who prefer to travel each day but we strongly recommend giving yourself the gift of this precious weekend away from your daily routine.
- Lane End is a residential conference centre set in 26 acres of the rolling Chiltern Hills near High Wycombe, boasting a truly idyllic location with the best of both worlds; peaceful surroundings and easy access from both the M4 and M40. Lane End is only 30 miles from central London and within 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
ScheduleFriday 1 May
2pm onwards - Residents can check in any time from 2pm.
6pm - Dinner
7 - 9.30pm - Opening session with Miranda
Saturday 2 May
7-8.30 am - Breakfast
9.30 - 12.30 Morning Session
1pm - Lunch
3.30 - 5.45pm Afternoon Session
6pm - Dinner
7.30 - 9.30pm Evening Session
Sunday 3 May
7-8.30am - Breakfast
9.30am-12.30pm Morning Session
1pm - Lunch
2.30 -5pm Afternoon Session & Closing
- FULL RESIDENTIAL RETREAT includes 6 group sessions with Miranda, single en suite bedroom, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, unlimited tea/coffee/herbals, use of all leisure facilities.
What's Not IncludedAirfares and transport to the venue.
Venue HighlightsAll the bedrooms include en-suite facilities, fresh towels, toiletries, flatscreen TV, study desk, telephone, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
All meals and refreshments are included and we will be offering vegetarian and gluten-free options as well.
As well as enjoying walks through the grounds in between the group sessions with Miranda, you might also want to check out the the gym, sauna and steam room, golf course or have a game of table tennis.
AccommodationsAll the bedrooms include en-suite facilities, fresh towels, toiletries, flatscreen TV, study desk, telephone, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free