Activate your Heart Intelligence
- Join us…
- …on a 2 Day interactive Journey of healing, activation and attunement to your inner heart guidance.
- The heart intelligence is the inner guidance, the voice that knows which step to take next and that leads us to the choices in life that are in alignment with our evolutionary process.
- In this workshop we will explore powerful tools that will assist you in activating your heart intelligence. It is a journey through releasing fear based programs and patterns that are blocking you from fully embodying your heart intelligence to working with the land of avalon and high vibrational frequencies to unlock your hearts calling.
- It is a combination of receiving through group healing and ceremony and interactive exercises as well as practical teachings.
- - Learn about the heart intelligence and blockages of the heart on a practical level
- - Release fear based programs that are limiting you from always living in connection with your heart intelligence
- - Attune to listen to the heart voice
- - Develop a stable connection to your higher self
- - Open up to higher frequencies of consciousness and bridge them into the physical
- - Receive the heart codes codes of the land of Avalon through the red spring chalice well
ScheduleStarting at around 09:30 finishing around 18:00/19:00
- opening sacred ceremonial space 4 directions
interactive talk about the Heart Intelligence
- exercise/ workshop
- exercise/ workshop/ sacred side activity (outdoor)
- Sharing and Integration, quiet time for reflection, journaling
exercise/ workshop/ sacred site activity (outdoor)
Dance and Movement
Sound healing/Energy Transmission/ Guided Meditation
About This Event
…on a 2 Day interactive Journey of healing, activation and attunement to your inner heart guidance.
The heart intelligence is the inner guidance, the voice that knows which step to take next and that leads us to the choices in life that are in alignment with our evolutionary process.
In this workshop we will explore powerful tools that will assist you in activating your heart intelligence. It is a journey through releasing fear based programs and patterns that are blocking you from fully embodying your heart intelligence to working with the land of avalon and high vibrational frequencies to unlock your hearts calling.
It is a combination of receiving through group healing and ceremony and interactive exercises as well as practical teachings.
" The Authentic Way is a path of the heart to inspire you into unique expression and way of living from within. " - Asherah Sananda The Authentic Way
- - all activities
- - entrance into the chalice well
- - fruits and snacks
What's Not Included- accommodation
Venue HighlightsGoddess House is a beautiful Georgian house situated right in the heart of Glastonbury – on Magdalene Street, overlooking the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey.
Goddess House is the newest venture created by the Priestesses, Priests and Melissae of Glastonbury’s Goddess Temple, and is a MotherWorld enterprise, where we live according the values of love, care and support for the Earth, for each other and for the world. Here we aim to make Goddess more visible in the world.
Located on the ground floor of The Goddess House, with a view across to the Abbey, the Brighde Room is dedicated to Brighde, Brigid, the Celtic Goddess of healing, inspiration, poetry and alchemy. The Brighde Room is suitable for groups of 20-25 people seated.
Brighde is the Goddess of early spring, the festival of Imbolc, and so the room is painted in white and green, with a beautiful mural of snowdrops painted by Marion Brigantia and paintings by Tiana Pitman, Caroline Lir and Jo Jayson. The large windows fill the room with light.
Accommodationsaccommodation is not included.
many affordable accommodations can be found under airbnb. Please contact me directly if you need assistance.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Ceremony Space
Menu/Cuisinemain meals are not included
DirectionsFinding Goddess House, the Goddess Temple and Goddess Hall
There’s a useful map here, showing each of our locations – click on an icon then on the link below to create your own personalised directions. The map is a bit large if you’re browsing on a phone, but should be useful if you rotate to landscape view.
Below the map is more general information about how to get to Glastonbury.
Leaflet | Map data (c)OpenStreetMap
BY ROAD: Glastonbury is on A39 and A361 in Somerset. From London, take the M3 on to the A303. Stay on A303 past Wincanton and Sparkford to Podimore roundabout. Take A372 Langport Road to B3151 intersection. Turn right onto B3151 sign posted to Somerton and Street. Follow signs to Glastonbury from Somerton (journey takes 2 – 3 hours depending on traffic).
BY BUS: From Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater and Wells local First buses come to Glastonbury.
High Speed Coaches arrive daily from London (operators: Bakers Dolphin, National Express). Enquiries:
First (contact info blocked)
National Express (contact info blocked)
BY TRAIN: The nearest stations to Glastonbury are Castle Cary (30 mins drive), Taunton, Bristol (55 mins drive) and Bath. Connections to Glastonbury by Buses from all stations are available. Enquiries:
National Rail (Trains to Bristol) 08457 48 49 50
First ( Buses from Bristol) (contact info blocked)
BY AIR: The nearest local airports are Bristol and Exeter. Buses to Glastonbury available from both city centres.
From London Heathrow and Gatwick, trains/buses to Reading connect with trains to Bristol, Bath, Castle Cary.
National Express coaches available from both airports to Bristol connecting to Glastonbury.
Taxi service available (if you contact me) for 30pounds from Bristol Airport to Glastonbury