8 days Happiness Yoga, Dance, Meditation Retreat, Koufonisi island, Greece
- You will refresh, recharge and restart in the blissful Greek island of Koufonisi.
- You will rejuvenate your body and connect with your soul.
- Our Hatha Vinyasa Yoga practice, in conjunction with the principles of Biomatic Anatomy, will bring harmony to your body, mind and emotional state.
- Creative Movement on the beach - Contact Improvisation intertwines with Meditative Dance as a form of communication between your inner spirit and the spirit of every other human and living being.
- Aqua Dance - will enable you to connect with your breath while floating effortlessly, embody the art of true belonging and trust oneness in the fluidity of the sea.
- You will be gracefully guided by a very inspiring and charismatic teacher. Apostolia is transmitting her knowledge gracefully through her heart, voice, and hands. Her Yoga class, a unifying blend of Pranayama, Asanas, Mantras, and Meditation is a powerful tool for self-transformation.
- You will plug into your essential source of life energy in a spectacular set up.
- You will have plenty of time to unwind and pamper yourself.
- You will trust oneness in the safe place of the Sharing Circle.
- You will deeply rest in our exclusive villas, just a breath walk from the beach.
ScheduleThe Blue Bliss Itinerary
Saturday, July 13 / Arrival Sharing Circle & Welcome Dinner at 19.00
Sunday, July 14 / Morning Yoga & sunset Impulse Dance
Monday, July 15 / Morning Yoga & afternoon Floating Body
Tuesday, July 16 / Boat excursion to Kato Koufonisi,
easy hike to a remote beach and surprise experiences on this amazing uninhabited island.
Wednesday, July 17 / Morning Yoga & sunset Impulse Dance
Thursday, July 18 / Morning Yoga & afternoon Floating Body Sunset Hike to close by beaches.
Friday, July 19 / Sunrise Meditation & Yoga on the Sea Caves Closing Circle & Impulse Dance Party
Saturday, July 20 / Morning Swim & Farewell Breakfast Departure after 12.00
Timetable (Sample day)
07.30 / Tea
08.00 / Yoga & Biomatic Anatomy
10.30 / Breakfast
11.00 / Free time for the beach /massage /excursions /experiences
/ You can take lunch with you or eat at the Villas
18.00 / Spirit Contact Dance
20.30 / Dinner
About This Event
I invite you in a "paradise on earth" Greek island, in an Eco-luxury villa, to join me in a transformative warm-hearted journey. You will discover the miracle of your authenticity, cultivate the art of belonging, re-design your life’s purpose, having plenty of time to enjoy the beach and the sun.
During our blissful holistic retreat week, as the Full Moon’s silver light rises from the Aegean Sea, I will playfully share with you the secrets of my own pathway, practicing mindfully, Yoga, Breathwork, Dance and Meditation, detoxing with delicious vegan food. I will empower you to harvest the gifts of your inner beauty with simple everyday rituals, to celebrate your soul connection with Nature and to open the gate to a happier and more meaningful life.
If this call excites your spirit, join our Blue Bliss Retreat, lifetime experience of abundant love and happiness.
The Happiness Retreat Founder & Teacher
- What is included
- 8 days / 7 nights of stay
- 3 delicious fresh vegan meals per day
- 5 classes Yoga & Biomatic Anatomy
- 3 classes of Land Spirit Contact Dance
- 2 classes of Water Spirit Contact Dance
- Boat excursion - Free day
- Full Moon celebration ritual
- Sunrise Beach Meditation
- Welcome early Dinner - Farewell breakfast
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Transportation from and to Ano Koufonisi Port to Koufonisi Villas
- Hikes & Experiences in nature with Apostolia
- Mindfulness living all day long
- Playful games (surprise for those that wish!)
- Participation in classes and activities is optional throughout the retreat.
- All levels welcome!
- All meals are vegetarian, special dietary restrictions can be accommodated (e.g. gluten-free).
What's Not IncludedYour flights to Athens, Mykonos, Santorini or Naxos
Your Ferry tickets to Koufonisi island
Your travel insurance
Ano Koufonisi is an enchanting remote island with the finest emerald-turquoise waters of the Aegean. The perfect place to reset your clock, Koufonisi can be circled by foot in half a day on the blissfully endless coastal path. This peacefulness along with the white sugar cubed Cycladic houses, ascending from artists’ palettes, will recharge you, providing the perfect scenery for relaxation, sunbathing, swimming, star gazing. Our Happiness home is located on Pori beach, the highlight of the island, with satin white sand beaches, emblematic large caves and dazzling turquoise waters. From Pori, you will walk along sun-kissed trails and discover unique of dreamy spots.
Our Private Villas
Located in the tranquil spot of the gorgeous Pori beach, our exclusive sanctuary invites you to experience the most profound and enjoyable retreat of your life. Two newly built, neighboring eco-luxury Villas, typical of the islands unique architecture, will welcome you with state-of-the-art services.
The bedrooms are comfortable and cozy, with colorful accessories while the living room is airy and bright with wooden floors and large windows that let the sunlight in and offer a fabulous view of the sea. The shaded dining area is perfect for our meal gatherings after a relaxing day at the beach. Open spaces let the landscape flow into the interior, which features a joyful blend of traditional and contemporary elements.
Great attention has been given to the outdoor areas. The open sky bathtub is ideal to wash away the salt and sand after a day at the beach or you can soak in at the outdoor Jacuzzi. Our stone made yoga Shala, with light curtains, rests on a peaceful garden spot, amongst the olive trees with a traditional Thai Massage room just next to it. The sunrise at Koufonisi Villas is just breathtaking. Keros island view in the moonlight is a unique experience for all our guests.
AccommodationsAccommodation & Prices
Sea View Twin Bed Shared Bathroom / 1.769€
Lower Level Master Bedroom Private Bathroom / 1.869€
Lower Level Bedroom Shared Bathroom / 1.469€
Shared Double Rooms
Sea View 2 single beds Shared Bathroom / 1.269€ per person
Lower Level Master Bedroom Private Bathroom (for friends or couples) / 1.369€ per person
Lower Level Room 2 Single Beds Shared Bathroom 1.169€ per person
Menu/CuisineOur master chef invites you in a culinary feast! Esco, carefully selects local organic products for their healing qualities and prepares three fresh vegan meals per day. Breakfast and dinner are served in a buffet style while lunch can be carried out at the beach. Esco will captivate your senses, will share with you his recipes and will inspire you to continue a healthy lifestyle after the retreat.
DirectionsHow to get there
Direct international flight to Athens or Santorini island, Greece.
From the Athens International Airport, you can take a metro or taxi to Piraeus port. The fast ferry to Koufonisi island departs daily at 07.10 am and the trip takes 4.5 hours. We can assist you with purchasing the tickets and also finding accommodation in Athens the night before.
From Santorini island, there is a fast ferry to Koufonisi island (1.5 hours) that leaves Santorini port at 12.45 pm. Transportation from Ano Koufonisi Port to our Villas will be provided.
Another option is to fly to Athens, then fly to Naxos island and take the local boat (Skopelitis) at 14.00 pm. It takes 2.30h to arrive in Koufonisi island.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Petra & Fos Boutique Hotel & Spa – Oitylo Greece Oitylo GreeceNov 13 - 18, 2020 (6 days)
Durga's Tiger School for Tantra Yoga Shamanism – Arillas Agiou Georgiou Greece Arillas Agiou Georgiou GreeceAug 14 - Sep 7, 2021 (25 days)
Inner Adventure Travel – Crete Region Greece Crete Region GreeceJun 21 - 29, 2021 (9 days)