- Las Chullpas Eco-Lodge
- Urubamba, Peru
- Nov 1 - 11, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
Our Ayahuasca Retreats have been uniquely birthed after working closely and training with many different Shipibo healers since 2012, who have initiated us into their sacred healing lineage. We carry this ancient wisdom along with a very deep understanding of trauma that we approach with a high level of compassion and integrity both inside and outside of our Ayahuasca ceremonies. This combination of traditional indigenous training, coupled with understanding Western life experiences and traumas, makes our approach and ability for healing quite unique. Each participant will be receiving direct one on one healing work through traditional icaros during the ceremonies.
With our many years of experience sharing this sacred medicine and witnessing the true healing potential of this work, we open our arms and share Ayahuasca and Traditional Plant Dietas with the utmost integrity, in a way that reflects these years of deep commitment. Allowing those that drink with us to know they are coming to a safe and supported place working with masterful facilitators and healers.
We believe in holding intimate retreats with a maximum of 11 participants. After so many years of medicine work and being in large ceremonies, we have seen for ourselves how much more we receive in smaller groups, and we hold the same prayer for all those who join us. We will hold 5 Ayahuasca Ceremonies during this retreat.
- We are Westerners, highly trained over many years by respected Shipiba Maestras, from the Mahua family lineage. This family is
- renowned for being the carriers of a very sacred tree called Noya Rao, the tree of light. Noya Rao, also known as Palo Volador, has been described as the tree from God, the bridge to the divine, or the healer's tree.
- The vision provided by this powerful tree through the lens of Ayahuasca is very distinct and provides a light which can diagnose and uncover the deepest illnesses, imbalances and traumas of any other plant we have witnessed. This is the light that we work under at Tree of Light Retreats.
- Our retreats are for those ready to do deep work and prepared to shine light on their shadows so that they can have the recognition needed to transform. We have witnessed over our many years of experience that when one finds the courage to hold the space and truly listen with compassion to what their sadness, fears, anxiety, anger etc. have to share with them, they will reach the very roots of their suffering and this is where true, lasting healing can occur. It is our commitment to support and guide those who join us with our expertise in facilitation.
ScheduleWe will hold 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies during this 10 night/11 day retreat
Day one we will meet in Pisac in the Sacred Valley and travel together to the retreat center Las Chullpas in Urubamba. This day we will get settled and open with a traditional Andean ceremony called a Despacho, which will be lead by our Q'ero Paco Don Augostin.
Ayahuasca ceremonies will take place on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th nights of the retreat.
There will be group integration circles, yoga, art class, one on one facilitation/support with the healers, and beautiful hikes near-by. Our focus is on deep medicine work so we encourage participants to spend time in reflection. Taking time to journal, meditate, or being creative as they feel.
- 10 nights at our beautiful retreat center
- 5 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- 1 Traditional Andean Despacho Ceremony
- All meals included
AccommodationsEvery participant has the option to book a private room or a shared room with one other person.
All rooms have a private bathroom and hot showers
Fireplaces in each room with firewood provided
Comfortable beds with warm bedding
Housekeeping every other day
Delicious healthy food created by our beautiful chef
Trustworthy and friendly staff available onsite
Large "maloka" ceremonial space with bathrooms attached for easy access
Menu/CuisineOur beautiful chef, Nancy creates our menu with a lot of love and care. All meals are dairy free and gluten free. Vegan and vegetarian options as well as chicken or fish every other day. On ceremony days we serve a light lunch and no dinner. We also accommodate people with food allergies. Everyone always raves about the food we serve!!
DirectionsMost flights will first connect to Lima Peru. From there you will find a flight to Cusco. We recommend the following airline: LATAM, Avianca, or Star Peru.
Our meeting spot is in Pisac so from the Cusco airport you will take a 45 min taxi ride to Pisac.
We meet at 11am on the start day of the retreat!!