7 Day Yoga & Surf Retreat for all Levels
- During this vacation, you will be able to experience the following activities:
- -Surf lessons
- Vista Guapa offers instruction to surfers of all experience levels and ages, from first time beginners to coaching for surfers who are preparing to compete. They make sure to provide personalized attention to all students, therefore they keep a ratio of 2 students per instructor in groups with a maximum of 3 people in certain occasions.
- The only prerequisites for surfing lessons are the ability to swim and a positive attitude. The instructors are in the water with the students, helping them to select and catch waves as well as providing constant feedback to the students. Except when conditions are rough or with younger or more timid first-time surfers, students will paddle out past the breakline, rather than just surf the white water nearer to the shore.
- -SUP lessons
- With top-notch equipment, you’ll learn this awesome sport and enjoy the water in some of the most beautiful locations in the country. Couple times a year, Visa Guapa offers SUP camps with experts to help you improve your SUP skills and add a new dimension to your enjoyment of the ocean.
- Stand Up Paddle or SUP is a discipline derived from the surf culture of Hawaii using a paddle which you can practice in both small and big waves, as well as calm waters such as lakes and rivers.
- -Yoga lessons
- Yoga retreats in Costa Rica have become quite popular. Vista Guapa combines the wondrous beauty of Costa Rica with the calm serenity of the art of yoga. The surf camp offers two beautiful yoga decks for practicing yoga individually or as a group: one with views overlooking the Pacific Ocean and surrounding area, and the other near the pool. The decks have lights in the evening and generally have a nice breeze throughout the day.
ScheduleEach day wil be planned based on tides and weather conditions as we want for you to be able to have the very best experience and session each day.
About This Event
6 nights / 7 days in a comfortable, peaceful and serene bungalow with AC, Hot water, & Wifi.
Transportation to and from the airport will be our pleasure to receive and see you off, so no worries with this :)
You will rise to a delicious and healthy variety for breakfast, complete with a natural juice made fresh.
Your day will include yoga session, and a surf lesson, with times revolving around the tide. You will enjoy an adventure tour of choice, and a therapeutic or relaxing massage at a day/time you prefer during your stay.
You will be provided full and delicious lunch , and dinner at a different local favorite restaurant each night of your trip. Please feel free to enjoy our Yolo Bikes, the just right temperature of the pool, or one of our many hammocks to relax in between your daily agenda!
Life is about family, friends, laughter, love, nature and health.
- 7 days ( 6 nights) Bungalow with AC / Hot Water / Hammock / mini fridge
- All meals
- 10 hours Surf lessons
- 6 hours Yoga
- 3 hours guided meditation
- 1 hour massage
- 1 adventure tour
- Bike rental
- Roundtrip Airport transfers to SJO
What's Not IncludedAlcoholic Beverages
Extra Tours such as:
Jungle Cruise Crocodile / Bird River Tour
Sunset Sip N' SUP Tour
Waterfall Rappel Tour
Venue HighlightsVista Guapa offers our guests a chance to get out of the hectic pace of everyday life and to truly stop and smell the flowers. We encourage you to disconnect your cellphone, wait to update your Facebook status, and instead experience the Pura Vida that only Costa Rica can provide. From the waves on the oceans to the sun salutations on our hillside yoga decks, you’ll find yourself reflecting on the beauty of life and remembering the important things that make this world so special.
So come join us today. Our smiling team is waiting for you at Vista Guapa, or as our returning guests call it “The Happiness Machine!” Pura Vida!
AccommodationsOur surf camp features three lovely guest bungalows, each with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Each of the bungalows has two individual rooms with private baths, air conditioning, two single beds or one queen-sized bed and large porches.
The porches are ideal for relaxing in hammocks and watching the sun rise and set over the Pacific Ocean. Our bungalows are equipped with small safes for the storage of valuables. However, our rooms do not have TVs, telephones or Internet connections, enabling our guests to leave the daily stresses of home behind and to enjoy the Pura Vida of Costa Rica.
Menu/CuisineYou will enjoy of daily costa rican breakfast prepared by our amazing staff, For lunch and dinner we will take you to some of the best restaurants in town where you can experience a bit of the local costa rican cuisine.
DirectionsFor our package guests, we provide a free shuttle to and from the airport. For other guests, we can arrange transportation to and from the San Jose airport for a $120 charge each way. Taxis from the airport generally charge approximately $130 to $ 160.
The drive from the airport is approximately one and a half to two hours, depending on traffic. For the guests using our shuttle, if other guests are arriving within the next 3 hours, we do request that the earlier arriving passenger wait with our driver for the other passenger/s to arrive.
If you arrive late at night or leave early in the morning, we recommend guests stay at the Hampton Inn at the airport, and not to stay in San Jose town which is actually over half an hour from the airport and generally a crowded city.