About This Event
Join Inner Light Revival and Adrift Dinosaur for a one of a kind river trip through the remote and wild canyons of Dinosaur National Monument. This all-inclusive and professionally guided experience creates the space to find balance within and align with the rhythms of nature. Through conscious breathwork, stand up paddling, rafting, meditation, and nourishing high vibe meals, this is an experience of a lifetime through the world-class Gates of Lodore.
- The Breathwork, SUP & Raft Adventure focuses on three elements that go above and beyond a traditional rafting trip –
- Conscious Breathwork Journeys and daily breathwork techniques with Lindsay & Danny Balgooyen of Inner Light Revival
- River SUP with coaching from pro guide and whitewater SUP pioneer Bradley Hilton
- High Vibe Ayurvedic meals from renowned chef and Vedic meditation instructor Jeff Jepson
- Meditation, Hiking, Dance, and more.
- This adventure lasts for 3 nights and 4 full days, and covers 44 river miles on the Green River in Dinosaur National Monument. Camping is in designated, primitive sights on the river each night. Guest parking is at the Adrift boathouse in Jensen, UT. Guests arrive at 7:30 am on 8/22 and will return at 4:00pm on 8/26.
ScheduleCONSCIOUS BREATHWORK - (2 SESSIONS DURING RIVER TRIP)
Journey” type experiences using relaxed, circular-connected breathing.
Using the breath to move stuck energy in the from of physical pain, traumas, stress, etc.
Experiencing deep states of calm and inner-connectedness.
Tapping into deeper purpose, and strengthening our intuitive abilities.
RIVER SUP - (EACH DAY DURING RIVER TRIP)
Navigate your own stand up paddle board down Class 1-2+ river rapids.
Guests will share 4 boards, this is included in fee. Option to rent your own gear for additional $400.
To participate, you must be able to swim and self rescue if separated from your paddleboard.
Open to ALL skills levels. There are lots of scenic, flat water sections to learn on!
Instruction and coaching provided by Bradley Hilton
- All meals are included from Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 4
- Modern rafts, SUPs for group use, personal waterproof dry bag, personal flotation device (pfd), camp chairs, shuttles and permit fees.