14 days Amazonian medicine and master plant diet
- About our Plant Diets
- We are proud to offer a traditional Peruvian shamanic diet. The objective of a diet is to connect with the master plant teachers energy and consciousness. How is it done? In the diet we are isolated in our hut in the Jungle, we keep a simple food diet and open our energetic bodies to receive the plant’s energy. We find it important to distinguish the work we do from the common ayahuasca touristic retreat centers to be found. First, the work we do is not all about ayahuasca, yes we run ceremonies with strong medicine and powerful shamans, but the essence of the work we do is connecting to the teacher plants. Second, the work is done in an isolated environment, when doing a diet in a big group of people, one might get caught up in the surrounding energies and diet the energy of the people around him, rather than the plant’s energy. We keep our dieters isolated so they can go into a deep healing and cleansing process. Food will be delivered to your hut, as well as the medicines and plant baths. The only time you’ll leave your hut is to bathe in the hot springs, take a mud bath, or when there’s an ayahuasca ceremony. Not all the participants in a diet will undergo the same treatments and same diets. When arriving to Ampiri we will build a protocol of treatments, and chose your plants to diet, to suit your needs and match your goals and objectives.
- We usually start the diet in a cleansing protocol, a few days in which you'll take purgatives plants that will assist you in cleaning and preparing the body to receive the plant’s energy. Than you will go into a deep diet, connect with the plant and deeper your connection to your self and nature. We also emphasize the importance of exiting the diet process slowly and safely, with a period of post diet, slowly closing our energetic bodies, gradually go back to eating different foods, for every week diet we offer a free day of integration and post diet.
About This Event
This is our main program - At Ampiri, the amazon jungle in Peru. Gabriel and Reyna will escort you in your way for self healing, learning nature's medicine way, and connect to your teacher plants.
Recommended 4 weeks program ( 2 and 3 weeks possible as-well)
You will be isolated in a private hut in the Jungle. All you need will be served to your hut (food, your daily medicinal plants and plant baths)
* Connect to your master teacher plant (or tree)
* Join us on our unique Ayahuasca ceremonies with Gabriel and Reyna
* Meet our unique and powerful cleansing plants
Gabriel will build the program to suit your needs and desires after a consultation talk
Price for the 4 weeks retreat is 2500 euro, you can also join us for 3 weeks 2000 euro or 2 weeks 1500 euro. The price includes all your expenses throughout the retreat.
We offer free integration and resting days after the retreat, 1 free day for each paid week.
We all have the ability to heal ourselves.. our hearts, minds and soul.. its a matter of belief & trust
- * Transportation from and to the Airport of Pucallpa
- * Food
- * All the treatments offered at Ampiri
What's Not IncludedTips for the workers
Venue HighlightsAmpiri is located on a giant thermal river next to the river pachitea, a tributary of the Ucayali, two hours from Pucallpa, Peru. Close to the small village of Honoria, 15 minutes by boat. All international flights to Peru arrive in Lima. From Lima it is necessary to book a local flight to Pucallpa. The Lima-Pucallpa flight takes one hour.
Accommodationswe have two kinds of accommodation
Big Huts that include : Mosquito net, King size bed, table and chair & a hammock
Tambo that includes : Mosquito net, mattress, a hammock outside
both accommodation are near the hot spring
- Ceremony Space
According to Amazonian tradition, a specific diet is followed at the beginning of your process.
Food diet : No salt, sugar including fruits or any spices , no fried foods, fatty ones, caffeine, red meat, pork & dairy products.
Diet from Sex or any sexual energy including thoughts or dreams.
Isolation from all outer stimuli, such as phones, books and music.
One is recommended to stay alone in the hut with minimum communications with other people, specially the ones who are dieting.
Post diet rules
we see a very important role of the integration process after the diet.
After dieting plants, specially after a long diet, your body becomes so sensitive and open, which makes you vulnerable to food, people, and emotions.
At the end of your diet, the maestro gives you salt to cut the diet, and you can start eating gradually again fruits & food with salt.
The idea here is to slowly let the work you have done settle. Also, just because you take salt, doesnt mean your body will be back to normal like the flick of a switch. You body will take time to close the open energy field and adjust back to normal.
These weeks following your diet are critical for your success.
The idea is to slowly integrate back to your normal diet, avoiding prohibited food and sexual contact, alcohol, stress, and anxiety or anxious people.
Its recommended to eat food at room temperature, no restaurants, no cold beverages, ice creams or dairy, hot chili pepper red meat & pork.
In the following video Gabriel explains the essence of plant diets:
DirectionsAll international flights to Peru arrive in Lima. From Lima it is necessary to book a local flight to Pucallpa
Guests will be picked up from the city center of Pucallpa, or directly from the airport.
Ampiri is two hours drive from Pucallpa, Peru. Close to the small village of Honoria, 15 minutes by boat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
amit shalmon September 25, 2019
Before I came to do diets at ampiri had severe fibromyalgia, asthma and allergies. I hoped I could find a healer that would bring deep healing and transformation to my life. And this is exactly what ive found at ampiri. After few diets my condition became much better. Some of the symptoms where totally gone.. Beside that, I became much calmer and stronger the same time, with a sense of emotional freedom and deep sense of inner spiritual connection. Gabriel and reina are rare shamans. They are very strong healers, pure heart people, and a perfect teachers for the plant medicine foundations. Their ceremonies and icaros are unforgettable… I have deep gratitude for them and recommend them warmly.
Tupaq Condorcanqui September 05, 2019
I arrived to Ampiri at the beginning of October 2018, as part of my way to learn the Amazonian plant medicine , dieting plants . I stayed in a Tambo, in the heart of the jungle. A Tambo is a small box shape accommodation with a net and a small door, where u can only sit or lay down. A magnificent hot spring was just beside the Tambo, that is used for drinking ,bathing and washing. As part of my diet, i needed to be isolated mostly in my Tambo, drinking or bathing with the tree/plant i dieted. A special food diet i had to follow in order to help my body in cleansing, thus be sensitive and open to receive the plant spirit i was dieting . I was disconnected from any outer stimuli, such as phone, books, music and people. my first night at the Jungle was something that i will never forget. as soon as the sun goes down , the whole jungle seems to wake up, lots of sounds merge together in a dissonant harmony , an unfamiliar noise that one is not used to, that brings some kind of fear and discomfort of the unknown outside of your shelter. The first week Dieting is the most challenging, i call it the " Emotional Detox", as so many emotions start rising up the surface. we are part of nature , yet most of us grew up separated from her in our big noisy cities, stressful jobs and relationships, detaching from our own nature, from ourselves . Coming back to her, feels like coming back to oneself , yet it takes a lot of detox of all that we are not , of all that doesnt belong to us, of all the schemes and patterns we have built around ourselves, of all the programming we were raised upon. its a hard process. The fear and boredom of being alone, with yourself, fear of abandonment , anger, sadness, isolation and despair. Losing the EGO Bit by bit you start feeling all range of emotions , with the help of the purgative plants, you start purging all that you are not, all that separated you from nature, god and yourself, letting go of the ego that blocked your inner flow with all that is. Jungle frequency , even the irritable scary ones, help release these toxins out. Each day more and more feelings arise at day time, and slowly you start learning how to wash them out, with writing , singing, screaming, crying, or just by bathing in the hot spring at night. after couple of days, you start feeling part of all that is around you, you become friends with all creatures around you. you might find yourself talking to a cockroach that you wanted to kill the first day you arrived , he becomes your best friend , you feel safe when the tarantula arrives to her daily spot at night to watch over you. at the end of the first week, you finally dare to go out in the dark, as you managed to delve into your own darkness. when that moment arrives, you know you have reached home, back into your heart, and tapped to your own god, that god power that modern life succeeded to deprive you from. you are whole again, and ready for the next step, integrating with your diet tree, learning her wisdom , teachings and qualities, as a cleaner vessel for them to step in . I must say that i wouldnt have done that on my own , i was blessed to have great teachers besides the trees who accompanied my process. Two humble simple teachers, that were there to support me. Gabriel who is the lead teacher at Ampiri, used to come visit me in my Tambo couple of times during my diet, helped me to process my emotions & insights, and empowered me with his simple wise words. Gabriel is one of those teachers that shares his knowledge & passion for nature with anyone who asks for it. Such a bless. My other teacher was Reyna, who was as the universal mother of Ampiri, she talks the jungle language & you feel her magic around & through you.