About This Event
Do you want to live in fairytale for 5 days in a real Castel?
During the retreat days, we want share with you Quantum Yoga session, Hatha Yoga, Deep meditation and we offer you to learn an Advance Method Quantum Self-Healing.
The Castel is near Rome Capital of Italy in the middle of a green park of Tivoli with an amazing view. Every day you can relaxed and swimming in a luxury pool with a beautiful view, eat delicious and fresh meal cooking by an Italian chef.
We have some gift for you:
- A trip in the historical center of Rome to see the most important places of art and culture.
- A visit together in Tivoli (near the castle) at Villa Gregoriana, a sacred place of ancient Roma
Near the large waterfall, we’ll do together a special activation of the heart chakra to fill our being with love and joy.
- A visit to Villa d’Este Unesco heritage with many and large fountains.
Every day in the evening you will relax and recharge your body with Yoga Nidra in this
intensive and relaxing retreat you ‘ll learn new things about art and culture and
you’ll complete regenerate yourself.
- Teaching and practice of Quantum Self Healing
- Every morning Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- Every evening Yoga Nidra
- 3 guided visit together in an amazing places
Schedule8:00 Continental breakfast
9:30 Hatha Yoga
18:00 Quantum Self Healing
22:00 Yoga Nidra
- 4 night acomodation
- 4 breakfast
- 3 Lunch
- 4 Dinner
- entrance to the monuments (Villa Gregoriana and Villa D'Este)
- luxury swiming pool
What's Not Includedflight
transfer from and to airport
Venue HighlightsThe unique sensations of ancient history and elegance are transmitted with the delicate balance of professionalism of "Torre s. Angelo", the former residence of noble Romans today used by a refined restoration, residential hotels. Hotel Torre Sant'Angelo is located in Tivoli (25 km from Rome) in a privileged position overlooking the waterfalls of the Aniene river and all the Agro Romano. The property is a fully renovated old castle that has in its very foundations 2000 years of history. Stands on the ruins of the villa of Catullus, Latin poet, was entrusted to the monks Olivetani, later to become, in 1500, the summer residence of Maximus of Rome
AccommodationsLuxury double room private or shared
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free