36 Day ShengZhen Meditation & Healing of the Heart Retreat with Master Junfeng Li ~ Approved for 60 PDA Credits
- Eastover Estate & Retreat Center
- Lenox MA 01240
- Oct 14 - Nov 19, 2018 (37 days)
- Please see our website.
A 36 day retreat in which acclaimed Qigong master, Junfeng Li, will meditate and practice not only Sheng Zhen Gong daily, but also share traditions tha help develop “Qi” healing energy. Master Li will also explore traditional ways to channel universal “Qi” to help others heal as well.
Many experienced Sheng Zhen teachers will be at this retreat giving support to students; reviewing Sheng Zhen Gong forms, answer questions, exchange healing, and help in daily practices. Participants in this 36 day retreat will be at different levels of development, including the teachers themselves.
The Retreat diet will consist of healthful meals and intermittent fasting techniques – a traditional concept in developing energy with Qigong. Scientific research will be introduced that can help us understand natural ways to heal and to build immune system strength.
Anyone Can Participate:
- Sheng Zhen teachers
- Those who are truly committed to 36 days of intensive practice with Master Li
- Those with various health issues including depression, chronic heart disease, or other health issues including but not limited to anxiety, chronic pain, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, movement restriction, etc.
About Sheng Zhen Gong:
Sheng Zhen Gong is not just a Qigong practice, it is timeless wisdom delivered in the most original and most basic form of Qigong to help guide one through the way (dao) of life. Sheng Zhen is sacred truth and unconditional love. This unconditional love is the key to opening the heart; a path to feeling liberated.
The simple and poetic moving and non-moving forms of Sheng Zhen help relax the body, calm thoughts, and quiet the heart for inspiration and creativity. It is also a tool that can help cultivate and merge our consciousness with the universe.
- Sheng Zhen’s Philosophy – How Sheng Zhen is an integration of healing traditions.
- Why Sheng Zhen as a spiritual practice is the key to developing healing energy.
Other Qigong practice traditions:
- Self Initiated Qigong (Zifa Gong)
- The 6 Healing Sounds
- Standing Post Meditation
- How fasting in Qigong practice can be used to develop the light-body and how this aids in the recovery and healing of the body.
Sheng Zhen meditation:
- Union of the Three Heart Meditation (also called Zhong Tien Yi Qi Gong)
- Nine Turn lying down meditation
- Awakening of the Soul sitting meditation
36 Day Goal and Questions to be Explored:
- Step by step transformation of the physical body into an Energy Healing Body – Big body of love
- Daily Qi (energy) transmission.
- The daily cultivation of “Letting go” – relaxing the body, muscles, and breath
- Observation of mind, thoughts, disruption
- Feeling of confidence and awareness
- Achieving pure vision – letting go of the conditioned vision with no expectation
- Transformation of physical body to light body, radiant with love, kindness and compassion
- Merging with the universe – understanding of duality, wuji, taiji, how love gives birth to Qi and created human existence.
- Qi Channeling (Fa Gong)
- Zhong Tien – how practicing and teaching Sheng Zhen transforms oneself and society to the Zhong Tien realm of human existence.
- There are so many qigong forms, how can one know which one to learn?
- How to recognize one’s energy connection with a master?
- What is self initiation (zi fa gong) qigong and what is its importance in self healing?
- How can one avoid the pitfalls of not being able to retreat (Shou Gong) from self initiated qigong?
- How can one avoid contacting bad energy?
- How can one clear Bad Qi (Pai Qi)?
- How can one channel energy from the Universe?
- Grounding – borrowing, reflecting, delivering and grounding of Qi
- How can one deliver conscious and loving energy from the universe
As the Editor of Wuji Yuan Gong, Anabel Alejandrino says: “As one learns to let go so that the wisdom of the Qi takes over, life’s journey becomes a road of letting go of fears we hold in our bodies, concepts that render our minds inflexible, feelings in our hearts that we are attached to, and programming in our subconscious that hold us back. In so doing, we make way for what we truly are in essence – infinitely free beings, embodiment of love on every level, sparks of the divine, perfect and full. It is this experience that the practice of Sheng Zhen Gong brings. Ultimately, the practice is a key into one’s own heart, which enables us to walk into one’s own light. In this process, love for oneself becomes a tangible reality. This in turn leads to loving others unconditionally. These are the building blocks to a world of love – to a Sheng Zhen World.”
Eastover.com ~ 866 264 5139
- Qigong - Chinese Yoga