4 Day/4 Night Women Self Care Training
- ~Enjoy a fresh and honest education about women’s sexuality, physicality, psychology and spirituality — including understanding pleasure, menstrual reclamation, embracing fertility, honoring and supporting menopause, developing self-esteem, healing depression and eating disorders, and busting cultural taboos around the female body.
- ~Learn an elegant and sensual Yoga that is for a woman’s body and psyche and can be practiced anytime of the month, day or year — no matter what. This is a different perspective than a Yoga that has to be adapted for a woman during her menstruation, pre-menstrual sensitivity, pregnancy, menopause and other natural life cycles.
- ~Come into alignment with regular pelvic care. I’ve seen over and over again, women healing themselves or improving their conditions of chronic yeast infections, bladder or vaginal infections, menstrual pain, prolapse, birth wounding, low libido, dryness caused by menopause, vulvodynia and painful sex. Move things that are unaligned out of the system with these easy to understand pelvic care practices that remove shame, guilt and fear and boost the female energy body, pleasure and aliveness.
- ~Increase your comfort with discomfort with powerful communication tools that boost self love, confidence, acceptance and empathy. These tools will help you work with and welcome joy, anger, jealousy, sadness, fear, bliss and sexual feelings.
- ~Polish and develop your healthy boundaries. Learn to feel grounded and stay in your body when saying yes & no to family, lovers, friends and colleagues.
- ~Learn to sense where the sexual organs are located in the body — and what they are capable of! Understand why women’s emotions, menstruation and energy levels work in cycles and how to work with these cycles.
- ~Incorporate the the lunar cycles into your life. For many women this facilitates clear decision making, a deep trust and connection with nature and access to a nature based calendar that reveals when to work, plan and be social and when to reserve energy, retreat and rest.
- ~Experience and understand the nature of your breath with Connected Breathwork. Open-mouth, conscious and connected breathing naturally releases dimethyltryptamine (DMT) into the brain. This can create expanded emotional awareness, peak experiences of oneness, and spiritual breakthroughs.
- ~Learn self-care rituals extracted from ancient Tantric texts that replenish the female nervous system, harmonize breath patterns, soothe the sexual organs, release old trauma and tension in the body and boost the female psyche. These rituals are respectful of the various cycles in a woman’s life and body which is crucial to female vitality, self-respect and spiritual empowerment.
- ~Experience and learn how to create and guide honest, intimate and inspiring Women’s Circles for your friends, family & community
- ~Dive into the surprising new science of sexuality and how it relates to Yoga and Classical Tantra. Experience deep relaxation, pleasure, and self love with Tantric yoga practices. These practices move energy by working with chakras, pranayama, asana mudra, bandha, deep relaxation and meditations including yoga nidra, sound meditations, moving meditations and visualisations.
- ~Gain an honest and simple to understand foundation in trauma informed yoga for women using current brain research, and practices using movement, breath, sound and focus.
- ~Learn to sense when women may need additional mental physical and emotional support and discover who is available and working in these fields.
Schedule9-11 Womb Yoga & Pelvic Care — for a woman’s body and psyche and can be practiced anytime of the month — no matter what.
11-12 Nourishing Lunch (Included in rate)
12-2 A fresh and surprising education in women’s psychology, sexuality and spirituality
3-4 Connected Breathwork session, Q&A
4-5:30 Women’s Self-Care Rituals — to boost female vitality, self-respect and spiritual empowerment.
About This Event
For female therapists, psychologists, yoga teachers and all women interested in learning a self-care program designed specifically for women. Learn to take care of you first. Especially if you are taking care of many others. You will leave this training feeling clear, revitalized, supported…and inspired. The skills, techniques and creativity cultivated in this training will become a gift to share with your female clients, patients, students, family and friends.
The 3 Day Women’s SelfCare Training includes daily Women’s SelfCare Education, Women’s Yoga and SelfCare Rituals as well as one-on-one sessions from Emily. This unique course is recommended for personal development and professional development — offering international certification through Yoga Alliance and High Vibe Yoga to teach Women’s SelfCare Informed Yoga – with refinements in women’s psychology, physiology, sexuality & spirituality at the 25 hour level.
- Training fees
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- 2-way transfers between Singapore and Telunas Beach Resort
- Local tax and service charges
What's Not IncludedFlight
Venue HighlightsABOUT TELUNAS
Telunas beach resort is located in a secluded cove in the beautiful Indonesian Riau islands, just 2.5 hours from Singapore by boat. Surrounded by jungle and sea, all chalets and rooms were inspired by local Melayu architecture and built entirely over water. Feel a world away from the schedules, traffic and noise of hectic city life as you immerse yourself in this timelessly simple and natural retreat.
Each 24 m² Deluxe Room is set off the main Telunas jetty and includes a large double bed and 1 bunk bed.
Sunrise and beach views
Modern bathroom with hot shower
Each 36m² Chalet comes with unique decor and furnishing. Rooms include a large Queen (double) bed and a nook with a bunk bed.
Personal porch area with hammock
Modern bathroom with hot shower
Stunning sunset or restful shoreline views
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineTelunas is able to accommodate various dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and other special diets. The kitchen also meets all halal requirements. Please mention your dietary needs in your application.
Meet at 10am at Harborfront Center Ferry Terminal (Singapore)
Board 11.10am ferry to Sekupang Ferry Terminal, Batam (50mins)
Transfer to Telunas Beach Resort via private longtail boat (1.5hrs)
Welcome drinks and lunch will be served upon arrival
Return (2 options)
Option 1: Check-out of Telunas at 0900 to reach Harborfront by 1415 SGT
Option 2: Check-out at 1400 to reach Harborfront by 1855 SGT (extra charge for lunch)