- Before the retreat you will complete a short exercise to identify dietary patterns, emotional and personal concerns, and areas that may be causing energy drain and / or pain.
- A one on one call will be scheduled to go over customized aspects of the retreat to help you get the most out of the Natural Instinct Retreat. Getting to the retreat. A welcome packet will be emailed to you by July 5th to include a packing list, travel directions, and a kitchen/home triage list to do before you leave to continue your healthy habits when you return.
- While at the Natural Instinct Retreat you will learn Moving Meditation, Guided Meditation, Body Scan techniques, Breathing techniques to better assist you in connecting Body ~ Mind ~ Spirit with Natures Frequency.
- We will combine your pre-assessment with a current Day one assessment to effectively track and report progress keeping sight of short and long term goals.
- Discussion of cooking techniques to help you plan and prepare healthy meals at home as well as the importance of know what labels mean and reading labels on processed foods.
- How to improve Immune System and Overall Wellness of our physical, emotional, and spiritual healthy. Meditation sessions to release past trauma, stuck emotions, self sabotage, break thru walls/ obstacles that may be limiting your growth.
- Engage all of your senses in our Earthing and Forest Bathing excursions to feel the power of Nature’s Healing ability.
- Exercises to awaken the body and activate your internal Qi to balance and enhance the flow of energy in and around your body.
- You will receive a journal to make notes and document your journey while on retreat.
- Built-in free time to relax or explore the city on your own or with the group.
- Organic, Gluten free meals to nourish and support your body during this healing time.
- Last day of retreat we will complete our last assessment exercise. A one-on-one follow up call will be scheduled to address any difficulties or concerns in maintaining your new Healthy Lifestyle Habits.
ScheduleDaily stretching, grounding, meditation, energy exercises, and intention setting.
During the retreat we will explore sacred energetic sights, hike, forest bathe, snorkel, and many other activities to fully engage your senses and activate your Qi.
One-on-One coaching, Reiki, and/or herbal therapy sessions available to help identify and release blockages and limitations that are preventing you from your wellness goals.
Journaling and Reflection Time.
Free Time to explore on your own or with the group or just relax.
Food discussion and exploration.
Welcome, Introductions, Meet & Greet
Intention & Goal Setting
Breakfast and Intention Setting
Hiking and Forest Bathing with Light Lunch and Snacks
Body Scan Meditation
Dinner and Journaling
Communication with Nature and Body
Mindfulness and Movement
Dinner and Journaling
Moving Meditation Breathing Exercises
Integration into everyday life
Snorkeling and Mangrove exploration with light lunch
Dance Party Good Byes and Long Term Goal Setting
The schedule will be solidified as we move closer and will change based on the overall needs of the group. The days will include beach time and other activities. The goal is to provide necessary activities and tools to cleanse the Body ~ Mind ~ Spirit while detoxing and de-stressing to create life-long healthy habits to bring balance and harmony back to the body.
About This Event
The Natural Instinct Wellness Retreat is a relaxing and nourishing personal journey on the magical Island of Puerto Rico. Peeling back the layers of distractions to focus on building and nourishing a life-long healthier you!
An immersion into healthy lifestyle habits to nourish and heal the Body ~ Mind ~ Spirit.
Work with Shannon Gowland, owner & founder of Seeds of Wellness / S.O.W. Institute, to create your own personal experience to return with confidence and new tools in your toolbox to effectively continue your wellness journey creating harmony inside and outside of the body.
This 5 Day, 4 Night exhilarating holistic experience will kick start your ability to connect and understand your body and environment. Reconnect with your circadian rhythm and ground yourself to discharge excess electric charge.
Learn moving and seated meditation techniques to free your mind of distractions and focus on connecting to your intuition. This is a time to break unhealthy habits and create new healthy habits using powerful meditation techniques to support the New You! Detox from unhealthy diet, stress, environment, substances, technology, or other unhealthy habit you feel you need to break.
While a group retreat it is also a very personal journey. Everyone will be given individual tools to help them on their unique journey.
Use this time to focus on you and allow Nature to transform you, to help you, allow the Earth to listen to your needs while you reciprocate listening to her needs.
We will travel to serene magical places filled with Plant & Earth Medicine. Return to your Natural Instinct before the distractions. Find your authentic self.
The Earth speaks to those who listen.
- Accomodations for 5 nights, 3 Meals a day, Daily QiGong, Evening Meditation, and one on one discussions to help create your individual wellness goals, Group Discussion, Rainforest hikes, Canyon Hiking, Grounding. Snorkeling, Mangrove Snorkeling.
- Each activity provided will be paired with appropriate Wellness/Meditation/Grounding Lesson which will be discussed at end of day with group.
What's Not IncludedAirfare is NOT Included. Some optional excursions may not be included. (example: optional scuba diving, extreme canyon hiking, surfing lessons, observatory tours,..) These optional tours will be available for registration in Welcome Email.
Make sure to bring spending money for artist market and other personal souvenir purchases.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineIn order to maximize wellness it is important to eat seasonal, local, organic. In order to help support the local economy produce and seafood will be from local farms and anglers! Meals will be prepared with love that are simple, delicious, and free of additives.
All meals are organic, gluten free, no processed sugars, low natural sugars, and 100% GMO Free. Special dietary needs easily accommodated. Meals are FREE of dyes, preservatives, and chemicals.