Yoga, Surf and Sunsets Retreat
- Pre-surf yoga class - All levels welcome
- Restorative yoga class - All levels welcome
- Meditation and pranayama - All levels welcome
- One 2-hr private surf lesson to really get individual attention and sharpen your skills
- Group surf lessons
- 7 nights accommodation
- (3) Daily delicious meals
- Breathtaking views of Popoyo beach from almost every room
- Enjoy a Happy Hour cocktail with gorgeous sunset views
- Plenty of downtime to chill, relax, enjoy the views!
- Hot springs adventure
- Beach bonfire
- Pool party BBQ finale
2:00 - 3:00 pm: Check in & chill, Happy Hour begins at 3pm (drinks not included)
5:00 - 6:00 pm: Introductions / Sunset / Welcome drink
6:00 - 7:00 pm: Yoga
7:00 - 8:00 pm: Dinner
* 7:00 AM- Breakfast
* 8:30-9:30 AM - Pre-surf Yoga
* 10:00-12:30 PM Surf school
* 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Lunch
* 3:00 - 6:00 PM Free time // Happy Hour starts @ 4PM
* 6:00 PM - Dinner
* 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Restorative Yoga or special evening event
* Social Hour / Relax
About This Event
Imagine waking up every morning to the sweet sounds of the Pacific Ocean as you flow through a rejuvenating morning yoga practice in an open-air rooftop studio perched a the cliff with 270-degrees views of the pure blue ocean. Recharge and nourish with freshly prepared breakfast with sweet morning views overlooking the Pacific.
Digest, chill before we grab our surfboards for daily group surf lessons. Whether it’s your first lesson or you’ve been on over a dozen surf trips. The breaks of Playa Popoyo have something for everyone. Consistent off-shore breezes make these waves ideal! Easy to learn, fun to shred!
Escape from the winter cold, unleash your spirit of adventure and explore the magical waves of Playa Popoyo, Nicaragua. Connect with nature, transform your mind and body, find inspiration and balance, create everlasting experiences and relationships.
SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING SAVE $300 - BOOK BY SEPT 2ND
EARLY BIRD PRICING SAVE $150 - BOOK BY NOV 1ST
- What's Included:
- 1-2 rejuvenating yoga class per day
- 7 nights oceanfront accommodation
- 3 meals daily (fish, chicken, fresh fruit, veggie options are available)
- Unlimited use of surfboards (Short/Longboards)
- 2 hour private surf lesson
- Daily group surfing lessons
- Local hot springs evening adventure
- Round-trip Shuttle to San Juan del Sur
- Beach Bonfire
- Wi-Fi and pool access
- Bottomless tea, coffee, and filtered water
- Pool Party BBQ Finale
What's Not Included* Airfare
* Airport transfer - Please contact if you would like us to arrange for you.
* Travel insurance
* 2 dinners (Free Day & Night out to Rancho Santana)
* Alcoholic beverages
Venue HighlightsMagnific Rock Resort is located in Popoyo, perched atop a 30 meter cliff face on the famous Emerald Coast of Nicaragua. You are surrounded by breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean throughout the property. Flow through your morning yoga practice in the open-air rooftop studio with expansive 270-degree views of pure blue bliss. The resort is centrally located amongst the most famous and diverse surf breaks for all levels. All accommodations offer amazing ocean views overlooking Popoyo Beach.
AccommodationsMagnific Rock Resort is located in Popoyo, perched atop a 30 meter cliff face on the famous Emerald Coast of Nicaragua. You are surrounded by breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean throughout the property. Flow through your morning yoga practice in the open-air rooftop studio with expansive 270-degree views of pure blue bliss. The resort is centrally located amongst the most famous and diverse surf breaks for all levels. All accommodations offer amazing ocean views overlooking Popoyo Beach.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineDine in one of the most relaxing environments in Nicaragua overlooking the Pacific Ocean from every window of our open air, cedar finished restaurant.
Embrace the simplicity of food in a pleasant panoramic and home-style setting. Every healthy detail in the kitchen has been taken care of. Using the freshest ingredients, from Grade A Nicaraguan Beef (exported internationally), seafood caught 5 miles away, and our crisp vegetables delivered daily from nearby farms.
You have airport options! Liberia (Costa Rica) Airport is just 3.5 hour drive away, and we will happily arrange an airport pick-up for you.
You can also now fly into the new Costa Esmeralda Airport, from Liberia (Costa Rica). We are a 20-minute drive from there, and can arrange a transfer for US$30 each way.
Or Augusto C. Sandino International Airport (MGA).
If you are driving to Magnific Rock, first make your way to the town Rivas. From there, follow the signs to Rancho Santana (approximately 40 minutes). Once you pass Rancho Santana, continue along the road for another 10 minutes until you see a sign on your left for Magnific Rock. Turn left at this sign, and follow the road to the very end to find our magical place.
Contact us to arrange a private taxi for you.