200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Naturopathy and Yoga Detox in Rishikesh
- What Yoga Temple India Provides?
- 21 Nights Private Accomodation with your own private bathroom.
- All daily meals, that are well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from local, nutritous and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials (yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, notebook, textbook,T-shirt)
- According to availability weekend excursions, it can be whitewater rafting, trekking, waterfalls, local sightseeing or your free day.
- Free WiFi
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Teaching Methodologies: Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you are faced with.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.
ScheduleYTI Daily Program
6:30 am – 7:30 am Shatkarma And Kriyas
7:30 am – 9:30 am Pranayama And Morning Asana Practice
9:30 am – 10:30am Naturopathy Treatment
10:30 am – 11:30 am Breakfast
11:30 am – 01:00 pm Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy Class
01:00 pm – 03:00 pm Lunch and Rest
03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Yoga Alignment
04:00 pm – 04:30 pm Tea Break
04:00 pm – 06:00 pm Evening Asana Practice
06:30 pm – 07:30 pm Meditation /Yoga Nidra/ Self-Study
08:00 pm – 09:00 pm Dinner
About This Event
Yoga Temple India Offering properly Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh which includes 200 hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh. It is familiar for its highly acclaimed teacher training programs and yoga courses. In our all Yoga Teacher Training courses we are teaching how to release joint pain, back pain, special method to release, neck pain, normal pain, water therapy, mud therapy, fasting therapy how to detoxify, natural way to clean body, Riki 1st or 2nd level teaching.
- Complete 200hr YTTC Course
What's Not IncludedAirport Transfer
Venue HighlightsTop of the HiMalaya.
AccommodationsNon AC Rooms.