200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Naturopathy and Yoga Detox in Rishikesh
- What Yoga Temple India Provides?
- 21 Nights Private Accomodation with your own private bathroom.
- All daily meals, that are well balanced for the yogic lifestyle and made from local, nutritous and seasonal foods.
- Yoga materials (yoga mat, neti pot, rubber neti, notebook, textbook,T-shirt)
- According to availability weekend excursions, it can be whitewater rafting, trekking, waterfalls, local sightseeing or your free day.
- Free WiFi
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Alignment & Adjustment: Master the alignment of over asanas and learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Teaching Methodologies: Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you are faced with.
- Class Sequencing and Practical Assessment: Learn appropriate and effective sequencing of classes and conduct a class of your own in a friendly and safe environment.
ScheduleYTI Daily Program
6:30 am – 7:30 am Shatkarma And Kriyas
7:30 am – 9:30 am Pranayama And Morning Asana Practice
9:30 am – 10:30am Naturopathy Treatment
10:30 am – 11:30 am Breakfast
11:30 am – 01:00 pm Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy Class
01:00 pm – 03:00 pm Lunch and Rest
03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Yoga Alignment
04:00 pm – 04:30 pm Tea Break
04:00 pm – 06:00 pm Evening Asana Practice
06:30 pm – 07:30 pm Meditation /Yoga Nidra/ Self-Study
08:00 pm – 09:00 pm Dinner
About This Event
Yoga Temple India Offering properly Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh which includes 200 hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh. It is familiar for its highly acclaimed teacher training programs and yoga courses. In our all Yoga Teacher Training courses we are teaching how to release joint pain, back pain, special method to release, neck pain, normal pain, water therapy, mud therapy, fasting therapy how to detoxify, natural way to clean body, Riki 1st or 2nd level teaching.
- Complete 200hr YTTC Course
What's Not IncludedAirport Transfer
Venue HighlightsTop of the HiMalaya.
AccommodationsNon AC Rooms.
Menu/Cuisine3time Vegetarian Meals a day.
DirectionsRishikesh railway station is the major railway station in the city. The railway station was created in 1939, during the British era. A new railway line, connecting Rishikesh with Karnaprayag is under construction. The city is well connected with all major north Indian cities like Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida via bus. Rishikesh has air connectivity with Dehradun Airport at just 15 km from the city center.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...