Shipibo Ceremonies and Traditional Plant Dietas
- We are offering a Masterplant Dieta based on the Shipibo Tradition.
- You will have a facilitator all time arround. Group sharings or individual sharing are offerend in a very organic flow. When we work with the plants and having ceremonie every second night, things will come up in it´s own rythm. That´s why I don´t offer a fixed plan, I will be there as a facilitator and will offer talks and support depending on your needs.
- The main work is to be with the plants and self, to connect to your own deeper process and to be with that :-)
- - trustworthy Shipibo Shamans
- - traditional Shipibo Healing Art / Technology
- - Maestra Juana is a specialist with the tree called: Noya Rao
- - a Bobinzana Dieta as well is possible
- - Group & Individual Sharings / natural flow depending on individual & group needs
- - Integration clase on the last day
- - trainned Integration Coach
- - experienced Facilitator
- - english - german - spanish speaking
- - Preparation & Integration online
- - small group of max. 8 persons
ScheduleIn the beginning there will be a talk about Ayahuasca and the Masterplant Dieta. Every other night is a ceremony. You will have five ceremonies during the retreat. During the day everyone has time to integrate the experience of the ceremony. I recommend to spend frequently time in silence and by yourself. Especially when you do a Masterplant Dieta it´s about connecting to self and to the Spirit of the Plants.
Depending on needs and wishes I´m always there for sharings. It goes in a organic flow when and how often we want to do group sharings or individual sharings. I love to give my best to be present and offer my support in a flexible way, depending where you are, I will offer different kind of Integration / Inquiry activities during the retreat, as well on the last day an Integration clase.
About This Event
Together with my Shipibo Maestros I offer Ayahuasca Retreats and Masterplant Dietas. I feel very honored to share healing space and to give you the oportunity to work with this well known and trustworthy Shipibo Healers from the Mahua Linage together.
Our retreats are in a simple surrounding and lodging, in the ceremonies you will have the option to go deep in a save set and setting. The Shipibo Healers where I work with together are very well choosen. I´m dieting with them since a few years and I trust in their work fully.
You can find more information on the website.
Sending love from the Amazon,
- April group: 10 nights & 5 ceremonies
- Ayahuasca medicine
- one plant for your Dieta
- 2 meals a day (otherwise fasting time)
- Drinking Water
- Facilitator (Ute) in the ceremonies
- maximum 8 Persons
- One-on-one talks / group sharing (of course only if you wish)
- Translation help during the retreat (Spanish, English, German)
- Transport from Yarina to the Retreat place (20 minute boat ride) - day of arrival
- Transport from the Retreat place back to Yarina (20 minute boat ride) - departure day
- Transport from the meeting point in Yarina to the port
- Mapacho for the 10 days (jungle tobacco)
- Aqua Florida
- plant & flower bathes
- Last day: class/talk about integration
- Preparation Skype Session
- Integration Skype Session
What's Not IncludedFlights
Transport from the airport to your accommodation, return to the airport
Transport from the port in Yarina to your accommodation (after retreat)
Massages by Juana / each 100 Soles
extra Medicine for specific issues
Health insurance: please book a health insurance for abroad by yourself! I don´t take any responsibility for it.
I recommend a cancellation insurance for your own safety for your flight!
Hotel/Accomodation before or after the 10 days
Shipibo Art/Craft: the family of the maestra / healer and the host family will do a market to offer their craft
Additional coaching skype sessions for preparation and/or integration (contact me for prices/schedule)
Venue HighlightsThe Highlight is, that you have the oportunity to work with a Shipibo Healer from a very well know and trustworthy Healer Linage.
The Shipibo Tradition is a very magical way to heal and learn. The Maestros and Maestras where I work with are strong and trustworthy.
AccommodationsThe retreat place has a ceremony building, a so called Malokka. There are 6 bungalows and 4 rooms. Everyone will have a private room. Some will have a private bathroom, some will have a shared bathroom.
The location is right on a lake. All buildings are connected with a wooden bridge.
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThe family cooks local food, regarding the Diet for Ayahuasca and the Masterplant.
There will be the option for two meals every day.
Depending if you are doing a Ayahuasca Retreat or a Masterplant Dieta, there will be some restrictions about the food. If you decide to do a Masterplant Dieta, there will be Fasting times.
As well there is a Pre- Dieta, and a Post- Dieta. Please read about it on my website!
DirectionsThe retreat is close to Pucallpa, where the next airport is. It´s arround 45 minutes from the airport.
The retreat place is on a lake and a boat ride from arround 20 minutes is necessary (it´s included in the price)
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Trishounette Pinot July 26, 2018
This was a life changing experience and for me it was really important to choose the right place. Being in dieta with maestra Juana and Ute as a facilitator made my experience save and trusting. Ute was carrying and treated me and everything with so much kindness, compassion and love. I highly recommend the integrating coaching. It was so helpful for my process. Thanks to the maestras I worked with. Thanks to Ute and plant medicines.