- Meditation Retreat Peru
- Cusco, Peru
- Aug 13 - 22, 2019 (10 days)
- This 10-day Transformational Tour combines exploring the sacred places of the Andes with transformational experiences like meditation, yoga and different ceremonies to bring a deep life changing effect to your entire life.
- In a personal conversation at the beginning of the tour, we welcome every guest and make sure your wishes and expectations will be fulfilled.
- A new outlook of your life, emotional healing or the unfolding of your full potential are common intentions and experiences of our tour guests.
- You are guided and taken care of by a friendly and competent team who is truly interested in you as a person and welcomes you as a friend.
- The tour consists of 2 parts. During the first 5 days we are visiting the area near Cuzco, go to powerful places in the sacred valley of the Andes and explore Machu Picchu.
- For the second half of the tour, we travel to a magical island in the middle of Lake Titicaca.
- On an altitude of 4000m we are spending 3 days of silence, practice yoga and meditation and visit ancient sacred temples that are dedicated to the masculine and feminine principle.
- The purpose of this time of contemplation is to open the heart, bring more clarity and vision to our lives while balancing the masculine and feminine principle within ourselves.
- The island is a very beautiful and impressive place. There are no roads and nor traffic on the island. The crystal clear air and a silence that you can literally hear provide a perfect environment for meditation.
- The retreat is designed in such a way that beginners, as well as experienced practitioners, can easily enter deeper states of meditation.
- If you have not meditated much before, don't worry, our teachers will give you all necessary instructions and guide you through each experience.
Fly into Cusco where we pick you up from the airport and bring you to your comfortable hotel in the sacred valley.
You get to know the other participants of the group with whom you share the Peruvian adventure. Time to rest, relax and enjoy the majestic beauty of the andes.
A trip to Cusco, the ancient Capital of the Incas. Being a place with a long history, the city has a very special atmosphere.
The historic city was built in their shape of a puma, being the energetic center of the Incan empire with many ancient temples and ceremonial sites.
The sacred valley is our base during the first part of the trip. It is located only 45 min from the busy city of Cusco, but is a very different environment.
Small towns are nestled below majestic mountains along the Urubamba river. We visit the spiral terraces of Maray, the salt mines of Mares and other impressive places.
We visit the ancient ceremonial city Machu Pichu and spend the entire day exploring the ruins, surrounded by a magnificent landscape. In the evening we return to our resting place in the sacred valley.
We will spend the day in Pisac, a beautiful little town below an ancient Inca city with a famous temple of the sun at its center.
After going for a walk in the ruins, we spend the day exploring the traditional market and enjoying the atmosphere of the town which is also home for hundreds of expats from countries around the world.
Today we are traveling from Cusco to Lake Titicaca where we the silent meditation retreat is held. We are traveling by bus, minivan and boat to the island Amantani.
It is a comfortable journey in an impressive landscape. On the island, we stay with a local family in a beautiful guest house
Today is the first day of the 3 day silent meditation retreat. We will spend the days in silence with meditation and yoga sessions that are guided by experienced meditation teachers who will give you all necessary instructions.
During the retreat, we also visit the ancient temples of the island where we will meditate together and let the special atmosphere of the place touch our hearts.
Today is the second day of our silent meditation retreat. The purpose of the retreat is to open and explore our heart. The special atmosphere of the island with a deep ever present silence provides perfect conditions for the retreat.
After a visit to the shores of the lake, we end the silent retreat in the evening with a little ceremony and an opportunity for those who wish to share their experience.
Usually, the sharing circle is a beautiful heart touching moment that allows us to integrate the profound experience of the retreat.
After breakfast, we say goodbye to the island and take a boat back to the mainland.
From there we travel together to the airport in Juliaca and you will take all your outer experiences and inner transformations back home.
About This Event
This 10-day Transformational Tour leads you to the most impressive places of the Andes and to profound places with yourself.
Highlights are the visits of Machu Pichu, the sacred valley of the Incas, Cusco and Lake Titicaca, where you spend 3 days of silent meditation, and yoga on the island Amantani.
The purpose of this tour is not only to see beautiful landscapes and ancient temples but to get to know more about yourself and bring long lasting transformation, healing, and new inspiration into your life.
The island Amantani is one of the most beautiful and magical places I have ever been. The energy is so high yet calm at the same time and the place itself has a transformational power. So grateful for the experience! Thank you!
- All transportations
- Entry tickets to Machu Picchu and Sacred Sites
- Breakfast during the first 5 days
- All meals during the silent meditation retreat
- Yoga + Meditation
- Personal Tour Guide
- More knowledge about Peru, Spirituality and Mediation then you had before
What's Not IncludedYour lunch and dinner on the first 5 days
Your flight ticket
Venue HighlightsThe island Amantani is an incredibly magical place which is on the center of the global energy field of lake titicaca.
Our center is located in a great location, close to the 2 ancient temples of the island which are dedicated to Pachamama, the feminine principle and Pachatata, the masculine principle. It is run by a very sweet indigenous family who will lovingly welcome you.
AccommodationsOur retreats center is run by a very kind indigenous families. There are individual and shared rooms available, with private or shared bathroom according to your choice.
Menu/CuisineWe provide 3 delicious vegetarian or vegan meals per day according to your choice.
DirectionsFly into Juliaca or take a bus to Cuzco to Juliaca. From there you can find transportation to the lake and to the island. Please contact us for detailed information.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
The Hridaya teaching focuses on breathing into the spiritual heart, which is where our true self resides, beyond names and conditions. I found that connecting to that place allowed me to feel a sense of wellbeing and joy, which released my creativity. My heart was like a clenched hand that had begun to loosen. ... The last night we sat our last meditation and then shared our experiences. The change in each of us from that first day was noticeable. Everyone was more relaxed, open, and happy. It seemed the retreat was a great chance for us all to stop and examine what is important to us. Most of us planned on making some changes in our lives.