DIya yoga Multy style yoga teacher training
- During the Yoga Teacher Training, our main focus is on diffrent styles of yoga and sequenceing of asanas. We aim to practice with awareness of alignment with including the Breathing techniques (Pranayama) To bring balance in the physical and breath(Prana) body, observing individual practice, we give our students supportive input to improve the postures and alignments. Bringing awareness to the right posture and using the power of gravity, making it more beneficial for healthy living.
- Working on different Pranayama practices, creating a right way of breathing for physical and mental health. It is also important to have correct breathing pattern during asana practice too.
- We are a non-dogmatic yoga school, starting from eight limbs of yoga sutra by Patanjali. It's more like discussion and teaching on philosophy and anatomy of yoga, explaining chakras, nadies, three gunas and wisdom of Bhagvad Gita, with everyone having freedom of sharing their individual point of view towards yoga. It’s basically implementing yoga not only on the mat but in our daily life for a balanced and healthy living.
- In our teacher training methodology, we encourage students to observe the responsibilities of a yoga teacher. We explain ethics, values and encourage them to see their potential. Every one involves during the class with playful exercises, and learns how to take care of students in future in class when they will be leading. We guide them about the steps to set up a yoga business and what mistakes should be avoided while setting it up.
- During the practicum, students learn to teach each other in small groups of asana class, under the observation of the teacher, so their fear of teaching disappears during the yoga teacher training. As practice makes a man perfect, their practice starts in the school itself. This boosts their confidence and makes them ready to give training/classes by the end of yoga TTC.
- This is a very important subject, where you are explained about each asana, details are given about many kinds of adjustments, when to have verbal, or physical adjustment, and where to focus during the class, how to deal with a student who has physical pain, and what kind of pain has to be completely avoided. These important aspects are thoroughly taught in this subject.
ScheduleYoga TTC Schedule (6 days a week)
07:00 – 09:00
Pranayama & Asana
09:00 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:45
11:45 – 13:00
13:00 – 15:00
Lunch and Rest
15:00 – 16:15
16:30 – 17:50
Asana or Art of Teaching
18:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 20:00
Saturday is half day
Sundays are self study days
About This Event
We at diya yoga believe in individuality, during our diya yoga teacher training, we support every one as an individual, as during this multystyle teacher training, we teach, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Yin yoga and restoravie yoga asana classes, so the student can choose what is his/her style and can deepen the practice and teach what they like with more understading, 200 hour yoga ttc students get to look in, find our what is there best way to teach, we also support meditation a lot, our Motto is "be a light unto yourself" one does not need a guru, our guru is inside us, yes on the way of learning we meet many teachers, their guidence helps to go and find our on guru inside us. we at diya yoga support this.
We are yoga alliance approved internation yoga shcool.
"Be a light unto your self" We all are born with unique qualities, our school helps to find that light inside of yourself and let it shine.
- Course Includes
- Course fee
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fee is Included
- Course Manual
- A Manuel with main point included for the course, including Asana anatomy guidelines & pictures.
- Kriya Pot
- Specifically made yogic cleansing process Pot To practice basic cleansing Process
- Taxi from airport
- When you arrive to send you taxi to pick up at airport or train station (This is complementary)
- Vegetarian Meal, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included in the Yoga Training Fee (Mon to Fri and Saturday only breakfast)
- Unlimited filter water, hot water kettle at shala to drink your choice tea
- Clean room with attached bathroom.
What's Not IncludedSaturday lunch and dinner
Sunday breakfast, lunch and dinner
drop to airport taxi.
Venue HighlightsOur Shala is located Near the beach, It is surrounded by river, hills and lake. It is 4 minuts walk to the beach, our restaurant is located on the beach. so one can have swim during the eating break times. Our rooms are simple with attached bathrooms.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
DirectionsWe are located at Arambol, North Goa
The closest airport is Dabolim international airport Goa
The closest train station is Parnem and Thivvim
When you arrive we Send you our pick up car at airport or train staion, its complementary service.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like