Hari OM 200hr Yoga and Ayurveda teacher training Croatia
- The aim of this training is to dive deep into the heart of what it means to practice yoga: by learning to love and care for your body, your home in this world; and by restoring your inner connection through discovering the true self. The training is rooted in bhakti-yoga, the yoga of devotion. Hari OM founder, and lead teacher in the training, Matea, has been a part of this yogic tradition since childhood.
- Open to all levels, this training is equally beneficial for someone looking to become a yoga teacher and share their passion with the world, as for someone seeking to deepen their personal yoga and meditation practice. Beyond yoga, students will be introduced to its sister science of Ayurveda. Ayur strands for life, and Veda for knowledge, therefore Ayurveda represents the ‘science of life’, an ancient medicinal and lifestyle tradition that perfectly complements yoga. The two together form a perfect toolset for a healthy, wholesome lifestyle! Keep the body healthy with yoga asana and Ayurvedic healing and nutrition principles, maintain mental and emotional peace, and find balance with mindfulness lifestyle practices.
- Hari OM Yoga teacher training aims to deliver the highest quality yoga asana, philosophy, anatomy, and Ayurveda teachings, combining experts in the respective fields and offering all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the students to complete their journey.
ScheduleTraining lasts approx. 6 hours daily with one day off a week (which might include self-study and reading).
Daily schedule (sample, subject to change):
* 8 am Yoga practice
* 9 am Breakfast break
* 10 am - 1 pm Educational workshops on Anatomy, Philosophy, Asana..
* 1-2 pm Lunch
* 2:30 - 4:30 pm Teaching practicum, group work
* 5 pm Evening Meditation
* 7 pm Dinner and Free time
About This Event
Hari OM Yoga teacher training is a comprehensive program offering an in-depth study of Yoga and her sister science, Ayurveda. The teachings are focused on the classic yoga tradition, while bringing it into context in modern times.
This is a perfect education for anyone looking to become a yoga teacher and deepen their personal yoga practice, meditation journey and knowledge of the health and wellness science of Ayurveda. Upon completion, you will receive a 200-hour certification from Hari Om School of Yoga and Yoga Alliance. Become a certified yoga teacher, practice yoga and meditation in a friendly, peaceful and natural environment, learn about health and wellbeing and how to enrich yours and other’s lives with Ayurveda, and much more.
Explore baroque Croatia, practice yoga and meditation, learn valuable tools to aid your own life and grow in a wellness career, make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals from all over the world, and leave feeling re-connected and ready to share your love for yoga with the world.
* Yoga asana (poses) theory and practice
* Introduction to different schools and styles of yoga
* Yoga history and lineages
* Yoga anatomy by a therapy professional
* Pranayama and benefits of breathwork
* Yoga philosophy and history: Bhagavad-Gita, Yoga Sutras by Patanjali
* Meditation and mindfulness in everyday life, theory and practice
* Types of Meditation
* Introduction to Tibetan singing bowl meditation
* Introduction to Ayurveda
* Introduction to Ayurvedic nutrition, spices and herbs
* The connection between Ayurveda and Yoga
* Using Ayurveda in Yoga classes and Yoga practice in Ayurvedic healing
* Five elements, doshas (bodily constitution) and gunas (modes of nature)
* Energy centers of the body, Chakras and Bandhas
* Yoga ethics and the seat of the teacher
* Yoga business in the modern world, intro to marketing and digital presence
* Teaching practicum, group and private yoga classes
* Yoga sequencing for specific types of classes
* Yoga as therapy, injury prevention and management, yoga for athletes
I attended the Yoga and Ayurveda teacher training course in March 2018. This was hands down THE BEST decision I could have made. We learned about philosophy, history of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Ayurveda, Business of Yoga, and Asanas.
- 21-day accommodation (private and shared options)
- Two plant-based meals cooked by Ayurvedic principles a day (breakfast/brunch and lunch)
- Daily yoga and/or meditation class
- Daily educational courses and workshops on topics of Yoga philosophy, anatomy, Ayurveda, mindful living, and moreTour of the town of Varazdin and it's main attractions
- 1 entry to the Varazdin museum
- 1 tour to beautiful historical landmark Trakoscan Castle with a nature hike
- Hari OM Training manual
- 200hr Yoga teacher certification (Hari OM and Yoga Alliance)
- 45h Ayurveda health coach certification (Hari OM School of Yoga & Ayurveda)
What's Not Included* Airfare
* Airport transfers (Can be arranged at additional cost)
* Additional meals
* Additional activities (you can book at additional cost: Ayurvedic massage and therapy treatments, Jyotish Vedic astrology, Reiki treatments)
Venue HighlightsOur Ayurvedic Wellness center is the first one of it's kind in the area, offering traditional therapy based in healing and medicinal sciences of the East. We focus on true healing and wholesome lifestyle, offering a variety of services to best assist you in finding your optimal health and balance.
AccommodationsAccommodation at Zen Garden Guesthouse, Varazdin, Croatia
Cozy private guesthouse with a garden yard, yoga terrace deck, in a quiet neighborhood, walking distance to the center of town, popular tourist sites, and landmarks. Amenities like Free Wifi and daily tea available.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAyurvedic nutrition takes your personal dosha or body-mind composition into mind, and offers specific nutritional advice that can be tailored to your needs. Using food as medicine, everyone can find their optimal healthy state. Sample our living foods menu built on organic locally harvested ingredients, including medicinal herbs and superfoods presented in clean, tasty recipes. Hari OM menu is plant-based, predominantly gluten and allergen-free, and can be customized to your needs.
DirectionsThe main international airport to Varazdin is Zagreb, Croatia (ZAG). It is about 50min drive away, and Hari OM can assist in arranging airport transfers.
Varazdin can also be accessed by train or bus routes. Contact us for other airport suggestions.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Gea Viva - Eco Island Retreat – Milna Split-Dalmatia County Croatia Milna Split-Dalmatia County CroatiaJun 6 - 13, 2020 (8 days)
Samvid Yoga and Retreats – Veli Iž Zadarska županija Croatia Veli Iž Zadarska županija CroatiaJun 27 - Jul 18, 2020 (22 days)
Joy of the Mediterranean – Korčula Dubrovnik-Neretva County Croatia Korčula Dubrovnik-Neretva County CroatiaMay 28 - 31, 2020 (4 days)