3 Days Lakeside Views Retreat
- Umbrella Healing Centre
- Lakeside Road 6, Pokhara, Nepal
- Ongoing package (4 days)
- Day 1: Hatha Yoga, Sound Healing, Lakeside Views Tour
- Day 2: Ashtanga Yoga, Massage Class, Peace Pagoda Hike
- Day 3: Hatha Yoga, Massage Class, Pokhara Day & Night Tour
Schedule07:30 Ashtanga yoga class
09:30 Vegan / vegetarian breakfast buffet
11:00 Massage session / class
12:30 Vegan / vegetarian lunch
13:30 A tour to the Peace Pagoda
19:00 Vegan / vegetarian dinner
20:00 Evening activity
About This Event
Feel the vibes of Pokhara, the heart of Nepal, ashore the beautiful Fewa Lake.
Spend 3 unforgettable days in the geographical and touristic heart of Nepal. To be honest, you will most probably decide to prolong your stay after getting acquainted with Pokhara and its diverse treasures. Three days are usually enough to fall deeply in love with Pokhara valley, its neat architecture, European vibes, green hills, spectacular lake, and various types of active sports and recreation - day and night.
You will have a daily yoga practice in the morning with professional teachers. Before lunch you will also have a sound healing therapy or a massage session/training.
Umbrella Cafe will also make your vacation healthy by providing fresh nutritious foods and beverages, 3 meals a day. You will enjoy our peaceful place with our delicious vegan / vegetarian healthy food. Welcome!
Develop through everyday care for people, space and everything you create / Umbrella Cafe
- Along the retreat, you will get morning yoga classes and learn how to perform elements of Thai and Swedish massage. You will see the sunrise above the Sarangkot mountain and meditate in Peace Pagoda.
- Included meals: breakfast, dinner, lunch, snacks.
- Supported food types: Yogic Diet Food, Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food,
- Supported drink types: Tea, Detox juices, water
- Food description: During this retreat, you will be able to enjoy three daily vegan (or vegetarian) meals, very healthy and tasty. The meals will also include detox green smoothies, salads, and super-foods in every meal.
What's Not IncludedAirport Transfer, Flights
Venue Highlights* Location - the heart of Nepal, in Pokhara Valley, most beautiful and authentic place in forest-covered mountains
* Healthy Veg/Vegetarian food served 3 times daily by Umbrella Cafe
* 2 daily Yoga classes, massage sessions and Sound Healing Therapy
* Many foreigners from all over the world
Accommodations"A home away from home"
Nestled on a hill amidst other beautiful Nepalese hotels and lush vegetation, overlooking the beautiful Fewa Lake, our room options are very cosy and complete with everything you might need.
Walk in shower
Outdoor dining area
Universal AC/DC adapters
Socket near the bed
Wake up service
Menu/CuisineWe ensure that our guests eat only high quality, high vibrational cuisine. We keep our menu close to a vegan/vegetarian diet.
Gluten-free / Low-fat / Brown Sugar / Himalayan Salt
Freshes / Smoothies
Veg / Vegan menu
Fusion European Healthy Cuisine
DirectionsPokhara has its own airport, which is mostly used by light and private aviation. Most tourists come by bus from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal with a large international airport.
As soon as you reach Pokhara, take a bus to Lakeside - everyone in Lakeside knows Umbrella Cafe.