3-Step Healing Package
- Umbrella Healing Centre
- Lakeside Road 6, Pokhara, Nepal
- Oct 9 - 23, 2019 (15 days)
- You will accomplish a 3-Step body cleansing and healing mission.
- 1 Step (3 days): Total detox on coconut water, herbs and smoothies. One Yoga class per day.
- 2 Step (9 days): Intense course of Ashtanga, Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga with two classes per day, healthy Veg/Vegetarian dishes and empowering natural protein superfoods, Sound Healing therapy, and 2 full day uphill trekkings.
- 3 Step (2 days): Relax with singing bowls, Thai and Swedish massage, and Nepalese music.
Schedule07:30 Hatha yoga class
09:30 Vegan / vegetarian breakfast buffet
11:00 Sound healing therapy
12:30 Vegan / vegetarian lunch
13:30 Massage session
15:00 Free time
16:00 Hatha yoga class
17:30 Evening walking
19:00 Vegan / vegetarian dinner
20:00 Evening activity
About This Event
Replenish your health with Umbrella's Healing Team on a Fresh Detox diet
3-Step Body Cleansing and Healing
This retreat is awesome for megapolis citizens. Sometimes it is necessary to give your body a break and retreat to some tranquil place, enjoy fresh air and provide your body with wellness food, practice and attention.
You will enjoy sound healing therapy, massage sessions, fantastic hikes in the beautiful Nepali mountains and a sunset at the beautiful Fewa Lake around Pokhara valley.
You will also like our new Smoothy Bowl menu, included in this package along with our delicious vegan/vegetarian healthy menu. Welcome!
Develop through everyday care for people, space and everything you create / Umbrella Cafe
- You will enjoy sound healing therapy, massage sessions, fantastic hikes in the beautiful Nepali mountains and a sunset at the beautiful Fewa Lake around Pokhara valley.
- You will also like our new Smoothy Bowl menu, included in this package along with our delicious vegan/vegetarian healthy menu. Welcome!
What's Not IncludedAirport transfers, flights
Venue Highlights* Location - the heart of Nepal, in Pokhara Valley, most beautiful and authentic place in forest-covered mountains
* Healthy Veg/Vegetarian food served 3 times daily by Umbrella Cafe
* 2 daily Yoga classes, massage sessions and Sound Healing Therapy
* Many foreigners from all over the world
Accommodations"A home away from home"
Nestled on a hill amidst other beautiful Nepalese hotels and lush vegetation, overlooking the beautiful Fewa Lake, our room options are very cosy and complete with everything you might need.
Walk in shower
Outdoor dining area
Universal AC/DC adapters
Socket near the bed
Wake up service
Menu/CuisineWe ensure that our guests eat only high quality, high vibrational cuisine. We keep our menu close to a vegan/vegetarian diet.
Gluten-free / Low-fat / Brown Sugar / Himalayan Salt
Freshes / Smoothies
Veg / Vegan menu
Fusion European Healthy Cuisine
DirectionsPokhara has its own airport, which is mostly used by light and private aviation. Most tourists come by bus from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal with a large international airport.
As soon as you reach Pokhara, take a bus to Lakeside - everyone in Lakeside knows Umbrella Cafe.