yoga teacher training nepal
- Practice of hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga primary series and Vinyasa yoga to give your body and mind a clear understanding of isometric and isotonic impact of yoga asanas.
- Alignment and adjustment tutorials to better understand the variety of body types and their challenges
- Exercises to Understand relation between Ashtanga, hatha and Vinyasa dynamics to enhance the quality of your practice.
- Art of teaching yoga discussions and activities to understand basics of imparting yoga asanas cues. Organizing set up of a yoga class and teacher student dynamics are the topics which are also discussed in detail.
- Yoga philosophy and its epistemology are discussed to have a sound understanding of yoga as a system of perfection of mind rather than limiting it to a system of physical exercise
- Meditation techniques namely antarmouna, kaya sthiryam, chidakasha dharna, ajapa japa and sakshi sadhana are an intrinsic part of our yoga teacher training Nepal program.
- Yogic kriyas and pranayama practices to cleanse and detox the body and the mind.
- Group activities to build confidence in the usage of yogic terminologies.
Schedule7 am to 9 am asana and pranayama
9am to 10:30 am breakfast break
10:30 - 11:30 anatomy
11:30 - 11:45 break
11:45 - 12:00 philosophy'
12:00 - 2:45 pm lunch break
2:45 - 4:00 art of teaching
04:00 - 06:00 asana and pranayaa class
06:00 - 07:00 meditation
07:00 - 08:00 dinner
10:00 - lights off
About This Event
salamba yoga's yoga teacher training 200 hrs nepal has been accredited by yoga allaince interanational. this is a multistyle intensive yoga training that includes food and stay. special focus would be given to the bio mechanics and kinseology to understand the concept of yoga asana movements. philospphy and anatomy would be discussed seperately and everyday meditation and pranayama would be conducted.
hatha yoga will cover classical yoga asanas upto 50
ashtanga mysore style full primary series
vinyasa krama with different sequence building tutorials
- Yogic cleansing kit.
- 3 yogic meals which are carefully planned to suit your daily nutritional requirement are served from Monday to Saturday. Gluten free and vegan options are also available.
- Well ventilated quality rooms with attached washroom, hot water facility and wifi connectivity.
- A well planned excursion to some of the most interesting locations in and around Pokhara is offered free of cost.
- Pick up from Pokhara airport and bus station.
- Our team will help you plan post training activities in Pokhara in case you are thinking of doing some treks and home stays.
What's Not Includedfood on weekends
Venue HighlightsSalamba yoga conducts 200 hrs yoga teacher trainings at new solitary lodge which has following facilities:
Rooms with attached washrooms
Ac and Non Ac rooms
Special menu request
Accommodationssingle occupancy and double occupancy rooms are available with wifi connectivity, hot bath and attached washrooms. all the rooms are well ventilated and have a view of dhaulagiri snow capped mountains
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/Cuisineall meals are vegetarian that does not include eggs. Gluten free options are also available
breakfast include a fruit bowl, musli/ porridge/ oats , honey and yoghurt
luch include rice, lentils, salad, chapatis ( flour optional for gluten free practitioncers)
dinner include a bowl of soup, salad and chapatis