Expand Your Consciousness
- Some of the things you can expect on this retreat:
- Scenic ride through the countryside of Greece
- Moving Positive Affirmations to “Believe in me”
- Wander the winding streets of Santorini observing the pristine landscape
- Sisterhood ceremony to wash away the past
- Portal Walk to claim your new expanded identity
- Magical potions for manifestation
- Kundalini yoga to awaken the sleeping Goddess, your Kundalini energy
- Hatha Yoga to tap into your inner strength
- Meditation to tap into your Inner Beauty
- Chanting to awaken and see the love in your heart
- Goddess Activations to open the door to expansion
- Fresh Grecian Olive oil tasting
- Candle light ceremony to the ignite your inner glow
- Sisterhood Circles, Ceremony & Rituals
- Intuitive Channeling circle to gain insight from your Spirit Guides
ScheduleNOVEMBER 2, 2019
Arrive by noon into Istanbul
Hotel airport transfer & check in
Bosphorus River cruise with a private yacht
NOVEMBER 3, 2019
Old town Istanbul tour
Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque
Visit a private Cistern
Magical Potions for Manifestation
Believe in Me Moving Positive Affirmations
NOVEMBER 4, 2019
Old town Istanbul tour
Optional local healer visit
Sisterhood ceremony to wash away the past
NOVEMBER 5, 2019
Arrival into Greece
Drive to central Greece, arrive to Galaxidi
Hotel Check in
Olive Oil Tasting at a private farm with panoramic views
NOVEMBER 6, 2019
Visit Castalia Spring
Drive to Delphi, the home of the Oracle High Priestess
Visit Temple of Apollo
Honor Goddesses Athena in a Ceremony
Depart for Meteora- visit famous Monastery of the Holy Trinity
Sunset in Meteora
NOVEMBER 7, 2019
Visit 15th century monastery
Drive to Plastira Lake, surrender by picturesque villages and mountain ranges
Meditation to tap into inner beauty
NOVEMBER 8, 2019
Visit the Acropolis and the Parthenon
Half-day city tour including the traditional area of Plaka
Airport Transfer, flight to Santorni
NOVEMBER 9, 2019
Volcano Boat Cruise
Walk on the active crater
Swim in the volcanic rock thermal spas
Goddess Activations to open the door to expansion
Sisterhood Circles, Ceremony & Rituals
Intuitive Channeling circle to gain insight from your Spirit Guides
NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Walk on the rim of the Caldera
Visit Red beach and Black beach
Candle light ceremony to the ignite your inner glow
NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Last Day in Santorni
Portal Walk to claim your new expanded identity
Chanting to awaken and see the love in your heart
About This Event
This mystical journey will be threaded through with sisterhood activities, yoga, meditation, and time for personal exploration and contemplation. Bless yourself in ways never imagined by joining us on a journey of self-healing and sacred sisterhood.
Your journey with us begins in the ancient city of Istanbul, visiting The Blue Mosque, the grand bazaar, and become mesmerized at the fragrant spice market as we spend time with our sisters, our eyes are opened to the foreign culture and ambiance.
We will then fly to Greece, ancient Mesopotamia, the land so old, you can hear the secrets whispering in the wind. We will go to the Acropolis, in Athens as it towers over the city, high up on a bluff, still watching, guarding as it did in days of old.
We will travel to Delphi, the home of the Oracle High Priestess, where we will explore the glorious ruins, in awe of the mysteries that lay dormant on that land.
Next we move on to Meteora, meaning suspended. This place is like no other, and the quiet silence of the mountains echoes back at you as you wander the old buildings and surrounding villages.
We then embark to Santorini, the island of pristine white buildings nestled on the cliff side above the deep blue Aegean Sea.
Bless yourself in ways never imagined by joining us on a journey of self-healing and sacred sisterhood.
- • All ground transportation & airfare from Istanbul to Athens
- • All excursions and sacred gatherings
- • Breakfast
- • Accommodations
What's Not IncludedInternational flights and airport taxes
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Personal expenses
• Lunches and Dinners
AccommodationsYour retreat package includes beautiful and comfortable accommodations in a double occupancy room. If you will be traveling with a friend, you are welcome to room with them – otherwise, we will happily partner you with a roommate for the double occupancy price.
Single occupancy available at a surcharge.
Further details, including retreat property address, check-in/check-out times, complete retreat schedule & packing list will be sent closer to retreat date and upon registration
Hotels in Turkey and Greece
· 3 nights in Istanbul, Turkey (“Albinas Hotel”)
· 1 night in Delphi, Greece (Galaxidi – “Ganimede Hotel”)
· 1 night in Meteora, Greece –(hotel “Iridanos”)
· 1 night in Athens, Greece - (hotel “Elia Ermou”)
· 3 night’s in Santorini, Greece –(hotel “Panorama Santorini Boutique”)
Directions• You will fly into Istanbul, Turkey on November 2 and depart from Athens, Greece on November 11.
• We will coordinate the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. Please arrive at the Istanbul airport no later than 1pm.
• Please book your return flight from Athens, Greece on November 11 in the LATE afternoon or evening.
• Flying time will take 10 + hours to get there depending on where you are flying from in the US, so please make sure to allow enough flying/travel time to arrive on the start date of the retreat.
• Athens is 8 hours ahead of Chicago & Istanbul is 9 hours ahead of Chicago.
• A valid passport with at least one blank page is required to enter and exit Turkey. You must have at least 6 months validity before your passport expires. Visas are required for US citizens to enter Turkey. You can obtain upon arrival at the airport ($30 USD cash) or you can arrange to get before travel.
You do not need a Visa for Greece.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...