Cancer Recovery Retreat
- This retreat is carefully planned so you can relax, unwind, and experience the peace and tranquility of local Balinese life. Our daily routines include meditation, yoga, and healthy meals. Our program is designed to deeply cleanse the body and work on a physical, mental and spiritual level, leaving you feeling uplifted and re-energized. During our retreat, our gifted teachers and therapists will lead you through a gentle yoga program, meditation, and give advice on a mindful diet.
- Based on interest and availability we can offer additional activities like a session with a healer, family constellation, poetry slam, live music, a tour to the famous rice terraces, waterfalls, coffee plantation or a hiking tour in Bali’s green nature. We will give our best to cover those activities with the given budget.
ScheduleWe know how important it is for you that the schedule leaves room for you to relax and recover. Besides a few fixed activities like visiting a Balinese Water Ceremony (Purifying) or the cooking class, you will have a lot of flexibility to arrange the activities in a way that suits you. Painting and Massages are offered all day.
7:15-7:30 Drink & Fruits
7:30-9:00 Yoga & Meditation
10:30-12:30 Morning Activity (e.g. Purifying, Massage, Painting, Cooking Class)
14:30-16:30 Afternoon Activity (e.g. Painting, Poetry, Massage, Tour)
18:00-20:30 Evening Program (e.g. Balinese Fireshow, Poetry Slam, Music, Fullmoon Ceremony)
About This Event
This retreat is designed for cancer survivors, fighters, and the ones who love and care for them. You want to recover and gain energy in a peaceful place? Who can support your healing process better than the spiritual forces of Mother Bali? Treat yourself with organic food, yoga and meditation, massages, and strengthen your self-healing power.
- Our one-week peaceful warrior retreat includes accommodation, transportation, meals, and activities.
- 7 nights at Gunung-An boutique retreat center
- Daily activities (yoga, meditation, painting)
- Other Activities (cooking class, Balinese fire show, Balinese purifying water ceremony)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Drinks (water, coffee, tea)
- 2 full-body massages (1 hour each)
- Airport transfer
What's Not IncludedAdditional activities and airfare are not included.
We are a healthy lifestyle provider. We are not doctors (although doctors are on call 24 hours a day and we can organize a driver to the hospital if required). This retreat is not meant to be taken as medical treatment. We do not accept any responsibilities and liabilities resulting from any treatments and supplements. Please make sure to discuss with your doctor first.
Venue HighlightsThe retreat takes place at Gunung-An, a place of silence and nature located in Balis spiritual center Ubud. This little paradise is the perfect setting to explore, relax, and transform our lives. Gunung-An literally means Mountain of Peace. Calm pervades the boutique hotel and its atmosphere provides an instant detox for stress-filled minds and fatigue-heavy bodies. Gunung-An is designed and dedicated to honor the yin within us all. A safe haven to unplug from the chaos in your mind, routines and all of society’s expectations.
The spa is the star facility of the place, with invigorating and healing treatments that nourish the mind, body, and spirit. Other amenities include a yoga shala, rooftop kombucha bar, refreshing swimming pool, healthy kitchen and restaurant, as well as the lush retreat garden.
AccommodationsAll rooms have plush, comfortable double beds, en suite bathrooms with hairdryers, and beautiful nature views that allow you to reconnect to mother nature. Each of the 10 rooms features an open and modern design with traditional Bali accents. The rooms can be shared or booked as a private room.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
Menu/CuisineWe serve organic food, mainly vegan. Dietary restrictions can be considered.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions concerning the retreat.