Leadership Development: Be With The Mountains
- The focus of our retreat is to re-wild youself, and through our immersive enchantivist experience, learn how to recognize and cultivate vitality in yourself and your eco-system.
- This pioneering artist innovator retreat unfolds in the beautiful salka (undomestic energy) environment of Pisaq and Sacred Valley, Peru.
- You will encounter hummingbirds, poetry, songs, folklore, cosmology and restorative approaches from the Andean Mountain traditions.
- Detouring from the mainstream (spiritual and consciousness) tourism track, we will guide you in becoming more familiar with your natural imagination, increase awareness of your nervous system and other positive human qualities.
- We will teach your practices for "going up the mountain" and also "how to come down the mountain and back into the world".
ScheduleOur annual retreat is designed with a structure to enable you to teach and design your own blackllama enchantivist programs.
A detailed curriculum will be provided and discussed as part of the registration process.
During our retreat, we will teach
* Strengths-Development and Positive Goal Setting
* Eco-Somatic Coaching (Awakening Sacred Body)
* Andean cosmology and principles
* Himalayan eco-therapy concepts
* Sound healing
* Eco-Art Therapy
* Transformational Tech
* Community Design for Financial wellbeing
* Responsible Engagement with the local eco-systems
* Integration and implementation counselling and coaching
About This Event
“So if you now number yourself among the disenchanted, then you have no choice but to accept things as they are, or to seriously seek something else. But beware of looking for goals: look for a way of life. Decide how you want to live and then see what you can do to make a living WITHIN that way of life.” – Hunter S. Thompson
To be able to restore vitality to local and global eco-systems, we need to re-animate ourselves and cultivate our capacity to teach and share this knowledge with others.
“Clear thinking, creatively confident, emotionally flexible and resilient people are more effective at restoring the world’s living capital.” The Regenerative Enterprise
On Idun’s Quest we are learning how to revitalize ourselves, increase our lifespan and improve the quality of our lives.
“Rewild: To engage in practices which allow the human nervous system to develop to its full capability, including the sensitivity and awareness of our undomesticated hunter-gatherer ancestors.” (Wild Open)
Our philosophy: “You can’t go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it’s just a cage.” – (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)
- All your money will be invested in the local economy:
- Return Transport from Cusco airport to Pisaq
- Accommodation (three star)
- Meals and snacks
- Guest facilitator and teacher costs (you will meet a variety of local experts)
- Transport to sites and mountain communities
- Daily structured activities
- Fees for access to ruins
- Workshop materials
- Post-retreat community of practice (integration and implementation)
What's Not IncludedInsurance
Traveling costs to Cusco
Visiting Machu Pichu (optional)
Venue HighlightsBenefits of attending our retreats:
• Antidote to apathy and/or cyniscm
• Recovery from health challenges, including burnout
• Overcoming loneliness and sense of “disconnectedness”
• Finding salka, joy, peace and happiness in connecting with nature
• Positive identity regeneration
• Inspiration for cultivating personal agency and resourcefulness
• Personal work and career revisioning: eco-self-sovereign lifestyle
• Experiencing how to host space to review personal suffering and challenges, including significant life events and set-backs
AccommodationsAccommodation is shared rooms at Bamboo Lodge and includes breakfast. Other meals and snacks are included in the retreat price.
Bamboo Lodge is a hidden gem in Pisaq, located right next to a river underneath the Pisaq Ruins. It is far enough to experience tranquility, yet a short walk to get to the wonderful vibrant town of Pisaq.
The privacy and sense of connection with nature, as well as friendly team, makes for an ideal experience away from the mainstream tourist markets. Breakfasts are often an opportunity to meet interesting travellers.
Retreat activities take place at a centre nearby the hotel and in various areas around Pisaq and Sacred Valley. We will also visit a mountain community.
- Free Wifi
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineMeals are designed to provide the best nourishment and energy for planned activities and hikes. Opportunities will be provided for communal cooking and learning Peruvian recipes. Please discuss your dietary requirements - we are happy to accommodate for your needs.
DirectionsIf you are traveling from Cusco or within Sacred Valley, our retreat partners will arrange to collect you and drive you to the retreat centre in Pisaq.
They will also help you with some of the practical travel recommendations (if you need).
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...