Warrior Princess Training
- Rancho Margot Costa Rica - Sustainable & Holistic Eco-Lodge
- Rancho Margot, Guanacaste Province, El Castillo, Costa Rica
- Oct 14 - 20, 2019 (7 days)
- Come spend 7 rejuvenating and empowering days deep in the rainforest of Costa Rica, learning the skills and practices necessary to channel your inner warrior princess.
- This empowerment self-defense and yoga retreat is geared to give you the skills you need to feel confident and ready to defend yourself—both in everyday life, and while traveling.
- Gain valuable life skills in communication, martial arts, movement, and mindfulness that you can use at any stage of life, anywhere in the world.
- Join us for the first Empowerment Retreat at Rancho Margot, an immersion into Empowerment Self-Defense, movement, connection, mindfulness and self-care -- and of course the unparalleled beauty of the Costa Rican jungle!
ScheduleEach day will start off with daily yoga sessions in the magical riverside yoga pavilion, followed by scrumptious farm fresh breakfasts including some of the best coffee in the world! Mornings will be filled with optional adventures and activities; at midday, we’ll enjoy farm-to-table lunch. Each afternoon will include a 3-hour empowerment and self-defense session involving hands on training, group discussions and interactive games. We’ll wind down with some evening chill time, farm to table dinner, and evening activities like spa nights, song circles, and bonfire. One day will find us exploring the area and participating in your choice adventure followed by an afternoon of soaking in the nearby healing hot springs.
About This Event
We’re thrilled to invite you to the first Empowerment Retreat at Rancho Margot, with a week-long immersion into Empowerment Self-Defense, mindfulness and self-care, and of course the unmatched beauty of the Costa Rican jungle!
This exclusive experience is being offered for the first time in October!
Get deep into empowerment, self-care, and real-life practical skills with daily empowerment self-defense and yoga.
Adventure in the Costa Rican rainforest with your choice of white-water rafting, stand-up paddleboarding, or canyoning followed by soaking in the indulgent hot springs.
Spend a day and learn archery and other badass skills from real life warrior princesses from the local Maleku Indian tribe
Share in a girls’ spa session using lush organic local ingredients including volcanic mud, coffee and chocolate and tropical, fruity drinks
Connect with other like-minded women through meaningful discussions, games, ceremonies, and adventures in nature.
Unplug and give yourself the gift of total presence. With limited cell signal, it’s easy to stay in the moment!
Part workshop, part retreat, with a little bit of summer camp, this immersive experience is packed with a big dose of adventure, deep connection, quality relaxation, nature, giving back, a little bit of luxury, and a whole lot of fun.
You are strong. You are beautiful. You are powerful. The spirit of a Warrior Resides in You. Rise Warrior Princesses! It it time to Rise!
- This unique empowerment package includes:
- +Daily self-defense workshops.
- +Daily yoga classes.
- +Your choice of:
- --->Whitewater rafting,
- --->Canyoning/Waterfall Rapelling, or
- --->Stand-up paddleboarding…
- +A trip to the luxurious and healing volcanic hot springs
- +VIP Farm and operations tour of the inspiring Rancho Margot property.
- +3 delicious, farm fresh meals each day.
- +Local coffee, medicinal teas, available daily
- +Guided meditations and hikes in nature, including Forest Bathing!
- +Expert guidance from trained instructors and facilitators.
- +Hands on archery lessons from local indigenous tribes people from the Maleku Indians
- +Use of Rancho Margot facilities, including freshwater pools, lounge areas, library, meditation spaces, and 400 acres of permaculture forests and gardens.
- +Shared jungle spa experience.
- +Opening and closing ceremonies - including bonfire.
- +Group led activities and discussions.
- +Community service project working with local children.
- +Locally crafted welcome gift
- +All local tourism taxes and service fees.
- +++ALSO→ your enrollment supports a day-long, intensive Spanish-language program empowering local women in the rural community with ESD skills following the retreat.
What's Not IncludedPackage does not include:
> Airfare or Transport to Rancho Margot (we are happy to arrange this for you at an additional cost).
> Souvenirs or other extras.
> Alcoholic beverages from the bar
> Horseback riding, kayaking, or other additional tour activities available at Rancho Margot.
Venue HighlightsRancho Margot is a world-renowned example of sustainable tourism practices with a stunning eco-hotel and retreat center. Located in the valley below Monteverde and the Children’s Eternal Rainforest, it is an unparalleled basecamp for learning, growth, and connection. Your inner warrior princess will feel right at home with this balance of rustic luxury and wild beauty.
AccommodationsBunkhouse accommodations include:
Small two person rooms with bunk bed
Large window opening to rainforest
Lockable storage box
Communal terrace with hammock
Five shared bathrooms & shower stalls
Bungalow accommodations include:
One to three occupancy
Wrap around terrace
Private bathroom with shower
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineRancho Margot generates well over half of all food consumed by workers, residents and guests onsite. Often producing well over 75% and we aim for more. We do not purchase processed foods of any kind. Mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup are all made from scratch as are all of our sauces. Vinegar is made from our own bananas and plantains. Oils are either local 100% coconut or sunflower, or imported 100% olive . Our breads typically contain gluten but we are always glad to make special gluten free preparations upon request. We are experimenting with in-country, chemical free tubers for gluten-free flour all the time. We harvest fresh vegetables and fruits by hand, harvest/finish all dairy products and butcher 100% of meats, all within walking distance of our kitchen. The processing that occurs between our farm and kitchen is minimal; the attention to production and detail is extensive and ensures freshness and quality. Needless to say, it also greatly reduces waste. Just take a peek into our kitchen. It’s easy as our kitchen’s open layout invites you to watch us work. With one refrigerator and one freezer, we have mastered the art of fresh, right-sizing meal preparation.
DirectionsRancho Margot is pretty much equidistant to either one of our international airport - both LIR and SJO. Ground transportation is not included in the package, but we can help you arrange it.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary – Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Limón Province Costa Rica Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Limón Province Costa Rica7 Nights
Puntarenas Province Costa Rica Puntarenas Province Costa Rica5 Nights