Spa living Retreat Costa Rica
- Daily Spa Living
- Dominical, Puntarenas Province, Savegre de Aguirre, Costa Rica
- Sep 27 - Oct 2, 2019 (6 days)
- Our team of spa professionals has designed a retreat program that is dedicated to indulging in all the aspects of living the healthful lifestyle. Our talented team of wellness experts have a combined nine decades of experience. They are dedicated to bring their wisdom and knowledge to help our guests live their most vibrant life.
- When you are on a Spa Living Retreat you are really living the true spa lifestyle. Immersed in nature, away from city life, you can truly unwind. And we make sure of that with our pampering spa treatments. We use custom made, hand crafted skin care created by a holistic esthetician and certified aromatherapist.
- You will learn all about essential oils and create your own signature blend. To keep your creativity flowing, you can also hand craft your own skin care items, such as an all natural lip balm and sea salt scrub.
- Our workshops on Healthy Sleep, Guided Meditations and Emotional Freedom Technique will have you relaxed and sleeping like a baby. Mornings you will awake bright and refreshed, ready for a variety of fitness opportunities such as yoga, hiking, aqua aerobics, Latin dance and ziplining.
- The nourishing, fresh, organic food will keep you balanced and energized. Prepared by a natural foods chef, you will enjoy how delicious and gourmet healthy food can be. Many recipes are inspired by dishes served at the top resort spas around the world.
- Most of all guest on our trips love to have fun! We vary the program to include lots of different activities, so there is always something interesting going on. Some days we have excursions to enjoy the local eco-reserve, coastal villages, the beach and even an organic spice farm tour. Other days we spend at our luxury villa relaxing, swimming, receiving massages and facials and checking out a variety of classes and workshops. We've chosen our location to include hi-lights of Costa Rica’s lush natural landscape; a tranquil oasis with the promise of adventure and opportunities for cultural exchange as well.
ScheduleEach day of the retreat offers something a little different and all activities are optional according to our guests preferences.
There are fitness activities every day. There will be yoga classes three mornings. Two days we will offer spa treatments (included) and on two days we will have excursions, (included).
During the 6 day itinerary there will be guided meditation, spa related activities, classes, healthy food demos, health coaching and more
About This Event
The Spa Living Retreat Costa Rica offers an opportunity to experience a wellness lifestyle in the tranquility and purity of the tropical rainforest. Journey with us to the breathtaking Pacific Coast of Costa Rica for a week of rejuvenation.
Our experienced team of wellness experts have thoughtfully created a comprehensive program dedicated to your personal health and enjoyment.
A variety of activities include yoga, excursions, spa treatments, aromatherapy workshops, healthy cooking classes, nutrition counseling and more.
It is our goal that every guest comes away from our retreat feeling inspired and uplifted. Join us in beautiful Costa Rica for an unforgettable wellness experience!
- 6 days / 5 nights in our luxury villa overlooking the blue Pacific, surrounded by 12 acres of pristine rain forest. Each private bedroom suite features it's own bathroom and balcony which overlooks the sea and/or the lush green hills, teeming with the natural wildlife that Costa Rica is famous for.
- Ground transportation to and from the villa and all excursions.
- Your relaxation and rejuvenation will be complete with our specialized spa treatments. A rejuvenating aromatherapy facial and a therapeutic body massage will be done in the privacy and comfort of the villa on two separate spa days.
- Excursions to nearby beaches, towns and villages include zipling and rain forest tour in Hacienda Baru eco-reserve and a tour of the Villa Vanilla Exotic Spice Plantation.
- The healthy and delicious meals are designed and prepared by our nutrition expert and natural foods chef.
- A variety of activities includes Yoga, Hiking, Aqua Aerobics, Latin Dance Class, Therabands, Stretch & Breathe, Aromatherapy Workshop & Blending Bar and more.
- Health coaching and healthy food demos by our certified holistic health coach and nutrition expert.
What's Not IncludedAirfare is not included
Travel expenses outside of the 6 day retreat program are not included
Venue HighlightsThe site for our wellness retreat is La Casa Tranquila, a magnificent private property nestled on a twelve acre estate of pristine forest, overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean and Dominicalito Beach.
A short 10 minute drive from the seashore, our private villa epitomizes luxury living in the coastal rain forest.
The villa's immaculate living area includes a large infinity pool, split-level pool deck and an observation tower for nature watching.
Our guest will also have access to wireless internet throughout property, telephone for local calls.
AccommodationsEach fully-equipped bedroom suite is designed for relaxation and comfort.
Robes & Towels
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe menu for the week is designed by a board certified nutrition specialist and natural foods chef specializing in delicious, wholesome cuisine.
Fresh, organic foods sourced from local rain forests and the nearby farmers' market will feature all the healthful ingredients of a clean, longevity diet.
A special treat will be the fresh-caught, local seafood and tree-ripened tropical fruit.
Learning opportunities include cooking demos and mini tutorials.
Guests will also have opportunities to enjoy the local cuisine at neighboring restaurants during our excursions.
DirectionsOur retreat is located on the Pacific Coastal region of Puntarenas which is apporximately a 3 hour drive form the capitol city of San Jose.
We recommend that our guests fly in to San Jose (SJO) and we will pick up at a nearby hotel and/or airport for transportation to and from the villa.