THE FRENCH QUEEN RETREAT
- Let me take you on the footsteps of Eleanor of Aquitaine, the first feminist Queen of France, who fought crusades while introducing a culture of chivalry among her courtiers.
- You will become my “Eleanors” during this retreat!
- “The Healing Power of Champagne” feminine retreats take you on a journey to self-discovery, and self-nurturing through individual and group experiences of activities, discussions, workshops…and free-flowing Champagne.
- I believe in balance, and the retreat will have as much fun, laughter and cultural visits as spiritual and personal growth components. I will facilitate the retreat and most of the workshops and will also have an individual coaching session with you during the retreat. You will leave with mindful awareness of where you are right now in your life and new insights into creating a life you love. You will do all this in a safe community of women, helping one another create your own path toward living the life of your dreams.
ScheduleA typical day could start with yoga in the garden, or meditation/reiki workshops in the library followed by a gourmet lunch in a beautiful village. One afternoon at the Spa and tea could be the ideal opportunity to discuss how we embrace our own aliveness as a woman, and how we treat our bodies. A visit to a chateau and the story of a famous Queen could make us reflect on how far we’ve come in our lives, and how we are Queens ourselves. A private chef might surprise us when we are back at our retreat location with a candlelight dinner set up in the garden, and it will be the perfect opportunity to have fun and laugh together.
About This Event
Feminine retreat in the French vineyards of Bordeaux.
Unleash the French Queen in you. Six Days in a private Chateau. Play. Fun. Champagne & Wine. Transformational workshops. Unparalleled Growth.
A unique Retreat to reconnect to your feminine power and design the life you love.
Not only will women discover the secrets of seduction of French Queens, but they will experience a life-changing journey to self-discovery, and self-nurturing through individual and group experiences of activities, discussions, workshops…and free-flowing Champagne.
Claire Vidal has built something truly unique with her Healing Powers of Champagne events. She is a natural-born host who does a phenomenal job invoking meaningful conversations amongst a friendly group of intelligent, ambitious women.
- 5 nights stay in a Chateau near Bordeaux
- All-inclusive of breakfast/lunch/dinner: all Breakfast and most dinners will be taken at the Chateau
- Visit of St Emilion, Unesco heritage and world-renowned village: visit of the village, a chateau, and lunch
- Visit of Bordeaux historic center, and wine/cheese tasting
- Half-a-Day at Arcachon, and Dune du Pyla
- Daily Yoga/or reiki/or meditations classes
- Unlimited Champagne and Wine
- Transformational group coaching and one individual coaching session
- Many other surprises….;-)
- Transfer from/to airport or train station in Bordeaux
- Option to spend half a day at world-renowned Caudalie Spa with crushed Cabernet ($500)
- Option of cooking classes or tasting classes ($300)
What's Not IncludedAirfare & transportation to/from Bordeaux, France
Additional drinks during meals taken outside of the property
Venue HighlightsChateau Champcenetz is a 1750 family chateau of located in the countryside just 20 min from Bordeaux and a 30-minute drive from the airport. Elevated overlooking its old fields Chateau Champcenetz sits beautifully in the Bordeaux countryside.
The Garonne river is a stone’s throw away and adjacent to the chateau you will find 17 hectares of fields and forests.
Chateau Champcenetz is a unique place where you’ll quickly become immersed in the feel and culture of the Bordeaux region. Everything is done to allow you to relax in peace and quiet while enjoying the many activities offered by the place and the region in summer and winter. Chateau Champcenetz presents a unique experience between the bustling city and the calm of the countryside.
AccommodationsMost rooms have a private bathroom, some ensuite, some adjacent to the room on the same floor.
Not all rooms have the same comfort, they are allocated on a first come first serve basis!
Some rooms have air conditioning.
Menu/CuisineBordeaux is world-renowned for its wines and for its gastronomy.
We will have amazing meals on the property and off. We will have daily fully breakfast served outdoors in beautiful weather overlooking the Bordeaux vineyards. Every evening we will either be staying on the property or going to a special, hand-picked restaurant on one of our excursions into the countryside or cities of Bordeaux, or St Emilion.
The meals will highlight locally-sourced foods from the Bordeaux region! On some nights, we might have a family-style cooking session.
We can accommodate any dietary requirements if you let us know in advance.
DirectionsBordeaux Airport is Merignac, it s 1h from Paris airports.
Bordeaux train station is Gare St Jean. Paris-Bordeaux is 2h by speed train
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Dinard Brittany France Dinard Brittany France5 Nights
Vitality Concept – Nice Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France Nice Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur FranceAug 9 - 16, 2020 (8 days)
De Tout Coeur Limousin – Royère-de-Vassivière Nouvelle-Aquitaine France Royère-de-Vassivière Nouvelle-Aquitaine France5 night Sing from the Heart Singing and Meditation Retreat in Limousin, Central France 5-10 October 2020Oct 5 - 10, 2020 (6 days)