Your Transformation Awaits Breath Journey - Breathwork Training and Personal Self-Actualisation Retreat
- People often remark on the sheer massive presence of Gulaga (or Mt Dromedary as it used to be known). With its astonishing granitic fingers of rock formations, and the lush Gondwanaland rainforest remnants, this mountain exudes real transformative power.
- This retreat includes a whole day deeply exploring Gulaga National Park with its ancient rainforests and sacred spaces.
- Also we will be visiting a secret beach for a Pacific Ocean Breath Journey session.
- Our retreat centre sits just below the slopes of the Gulaga, and very close to Tibetan Buddhist centre.
- You have some free time to access beautiful wild beaches in the Mystery Bay and Bermagui coastlines.
- Breath Journey has the following aspects;
- Your heart's desire for more freedom, inner peace, or whatever your soul most longs for can be realised in this journey. In our opening sacred ceremony, you will honor your passage to finding your higher truth.
- As you travel down the path, key challenges in your life may emerge that need to be confronted, healed and transformed. While in deep process you will be fully supported to navigate all that arises. Cutting-edge audio, combined with active body meditations & Breathwork will help you discover what's holding you back on the path.
- As you surrender into your journey, you will illuminate parts of yourself that are hidden from view. As you trust the breath to open more into these of parts of yourself, then the real healing happens.
- GRACE AND POSSIBILITY
- Standing on the threshold of major healing and transformation in your life, you become more available to the gifts of grace and bliss.
- Pathways for your self-realisation become crystal clear. You are now ready to re-enter the world without self-censorship or compromise.
Schedule6.30am - Charkra Breathing or Bio -energetics or Yoga
9.30am Group Sharing and Group Learning
10.30 - 1.30pm Breath Journey Session (either sitting for someone or journeying yourself)
Lunch and free time till 4pm
4pm to 6pm Breath Journey Session or nature immersion experience
7.30pm to 10pm
Movie yoga - aspects of ourselves that get triggered by archetypes in movies or books OR Group sharing OR Group Bodywork / Massage
About This Event
What is possible for YOU?
After these ten days with The Breath Journey you will have;
an increased receptivity to your sensuality and your own INNER attractiveness;
a greater willingness to open into EXPANDED states of consciousness, without needing to use mind altering substances;
more ENERGY and less of those SINKING feelings;
more connection with your physical body;
more availability to SUBTLE feelings and the whisperings of your heart;
an increased capacity to access higher states of BLISS during intimate encounters.
potent healing skills which are in high demand WORLDWIDE.From earliest times breath has been used as a path to self-knowledge, healing, meditative awareness and transcendence.
Many different forms of yoga, martial arts and shamanic pathways have been concerned with the vital and profound influence of the breath on human experience.
Why Tilba Tilba?
People often remark on the sheer massive presence of Gulaga (or Mt Dromedary as it used to be known). With its astonishing granitic fingers of rock formations, and the lush Gondwanaland rainforest remnants, this mountain exudes real transformative power. This retreat includes a whole day deeply exploring Gulaga National Park with its ancient rainforests and sacred spaces.
Our retreat centre sits just below the slopes of the Gulaga, and very close to Tibetan Buddhist centre.
You have some free time to access beautiful wild beaches in the Mystery Bay and Bermagui coastlines.
All this only 6 hours south of Sydney or 3.5 from Canberra.
Honeywood is a stunning venue, privately located on a working farm with an extensive garden surrounding the homestead.
It is a short drive to Central Tilba, a National Trust listed village and close to great swimming beaches.
The beds are of a high quality and the linen is crisp.
The Practitioner Training in Breathwork
- a Body Oriented Approach
The world needs more Breathworkers to help deal with the major 'mental health' issues so prevalent in most Western societies. Breathwork offer a powerful alternative to medicated solutions or counselling therapies.
This retreat incorporates a practitioner training in the Breath Journey, so you get a retreat for you, plus, you will have completed Module 1 of a 5 module training.
The Nature and Origins of Breathwork
Breath, Feeling and Regression
Breath and Consciousness
Breath and the Unconscious
Jung & Eastern Thought
the Practice of a Breathwork Session
Styles of Breathwork (and which ones are best fit for clients)
A Personal Focus Call – 40 minutes of 1:1 time with Phil so he can get to know you personally and best support you on your Breath journey.
Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so you can be in the loop pre-trip (you can ask questions and receive update-to-date trip info) and then we’ll stay connected post-trip.
Pre-Training Group Zoom Call – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intent and learn how to best prepare yourself!
Post-Training Group Call – we’ll gather to help integrate your teachings once back at home!
10 days of transformational teachings, Breathwork sessions, and cutting edge deepening processes.
Free time to enjoy the local rural surrounds.
A guided meditative walk up Gulaga mountain as part of the Breath Journey training.
A oceanic Breath experience.
High standard of comfortable accommodation.
You will have completed Module 1 of the 5 Module Breath Journey training.
What's Not Included
Your round-trip transport costs from home.
Any car hire, taxi or transfers to the venue.
Breath Journey Leaders
Philip Morey has led over 100 group Breath Journeys over a decade, co-facilitated Breath retreats for over five years and is always deeply humbled by the sudden transformations that occur during The Breath Journey.
His spiritual path began after being beset by panic attacks and anxiety when he was in his early 20’s. First attempts were made to control these using mindfulness meditation. He found it was a fair technique for reducing his levels of anxiety and nervous energy but he came to realise that mindfulness cannot really dig down far enough to deep underlying patterns which are beyond your life story. Some of these roots of disturbance go right down to before birth, into ancestral and past life material.
After studying extensively with Deva Daricha at the Centre For Human Transformation in Melbourne , Australia for a decade, he came to a much more solid and grounded place in himself. (And a lot less like some detached, above it all, sensitive new age guy!) His teaching came from a teacher who was fully conversant in philosophy, comparative religion, scientific research and Australian indigenous spiritual traditions.
Phil now has a thriving retreat business in Australia in both Breathwork and Shadow Tantra retreats.
Breath Journey Teacher
Suzanne has endured her own challenges and life passages that have contributed to her evolution and formation as a woman, mother and practitioner. Initiations into Native American spirituality, Tantra and Shamanism have continued to shape her experience of the many dimensions of healing.
Now, a wise woman, Suzanne offers medicine in the form of presence, sensitive informed touch and the facilitation of movement of breath and life energy in the body. A safe place is provided for healing of body, mind and spirit.
'For me, this was the most profound and amazing life changing experience. I was able to completely let go and surrender my mind. For the first time, I fully entered my body, every cell of my being was alive.' Chari Bruce
- 10 days of transformational teachings, Breathwork sessions, and cutting edge deepening processes.
- Free time to enjoy the local rural surrounds.
- A guided meditative walk up Gulaga mountain as part of the Breath Journey training.
- A oceanic Breath experience on a secret beach.
- High standard of comfortable accommodation.
- You will have completed Module 1 of the 5 Module Breath Journey training.
- Fully catered.
- A Personal Focus Call – 40 minutes of 1:1 time with Phil so he can get to know you personally and best support you on your Breath journey.
- Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so you can be in the loop pre-trip (you can ask questions and receive update-to-date trip info) and then we’ll stay connected post-trip.
- Pre-Training Group Zoom Call – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intent and learn how to best prepare yourself!
- Post-Training Group Call – we’ll gather to help integrate your teachings once back at home!
What's Not IncludedYour round-trip transport costs from home.
Any car hire, taxi or transfers to the venue.
Pick up from Canberra or Moruya airport can be arranged for no extra cost.
Venue HighlightsRenovated older farmhouse with superb outdoor contemplation spaces.
AccommodationsShared accommodation in single beds only or camping for $500 off the full accommodation price. There are no single private rooms.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineMeals made with love
You will be nurtured with wholesome vegetarian meals prepared by our caterer, Evan, using organic produce sourced locally.
Can’t eat this or that? Vegan, gluten or dairy free? No issues – we’re happy to accommodate any of your food preferences.
DirectionsNearest Airport is Moruya or Merimbula - theese are small regional airports. Rex Airlines fly into theses airports from Melbourne and Sydney. Pick up is possible from both these airports. Sydney and Canberra are the other nearest airports. Train and bus options also exist from Melbourne and Sydney (allow a whole days travel).
Drive times from:
Canberra 3.5 hours (240 km)
Sydney 6 hours (370 km)
Melbourne 9 hours (670 km)
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
G.a. Gregory October 09, 2018
I had a amazing BreathWork Session with Phil, I was experincing some Anxiety and had Made some big changes in my life moving interstate & insecurity career wise. The session was an opener and helped me see a bigger picture but best of all I enjoyed releasing some old hurts and have felt major adjustments since the session in which some 'stuff' still comes up but much easier to deal with & I feel much more on track! Highly Recommended!