Ayahuasca Retreat in Rocky Point, Mexico
- Beautiful beachfront accomidations in Rocky Point Mexico
- Small group size for individual attention
- 2 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- 1 Private Integration Session upon return
- Healthy fresh meals
- Modern comforts ie: air conditioning, wifi, toilets, electricity
- Tons of pre and post group support to get prepared and then to integrate the expereince
- No long international flights
- Legal ceremonies
- All inclusive
- Optional yoga class and/or Massage
- Enjoy the beach, walk, journal, nap,connect with others
- Go into town
- Pre ceremony bonfire
- Share and Integrate
About This Event
All inclusive Ayahuasca Retreat in Rocky Point, Mexico. 3 day, 2 ceremony in a beautiful beach community only 3.5 hours from Tucson, AZ. Our retreats are all inclusive so all you have to focus on is your own healing journey. It is important to us to create a safe, and supportive expereince before, during and after.
My experience with Alexcis and her excellent team on the Aya Retreat was transformative. The Retreat was impeccably implemented with every detail attended to. I am looking forward to another experience with her as I continue my Spiritual journey.
- Transport to and from Tucson and Rocky Point, Mexico
- 2 night accomidation in Beachfront home
- 2 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- All meals (3 lunches, 2 breakfasts and snacks)
- Group share and integration during the retreat
- 1 Private Integration Session post retreat
- Prepratory coaching before the retreat
- Post integration coaching
- Private Facebook group
- Inclusion in group activities and celebrations throughout the year as well as discounts for additional workshops and events
What's Not IncludedAirfair to and from Tucson, AZ
Accomidation in Tucson, AZ
Any souveniers or shopping in town
There are optional acitivites that may be an additional cost such as yoga, massage, accupuncture
Venue HighlightsRocky Point Mexico is located 1 hour from the AZ border and 3.5 hours from Tucson, AZ. The town itself is a typical touristy Mexican town with lots of colorful souvenirs, pharmacies and restaurants and is about 20 min from the beach community where we stay. The beach home we stay in is right on the beach with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces. The beach is a lovely setting for this type of sacred work and is also a wonderful place to process between ceremonies. There is space to be alone or with others depending upon your needs.
AccommodationsBedrooms are shared. You always have the option of sleeping in the ceremonial space or taking your mat outside and sleeping under the stars as well.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOur food is in alignment with an Ayahuasca Dieta which means gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar, vegetarian meals although we do offer eggs.
Breakfast could include eggs, breakfast potatoes, oats, quinoa, fresh fruit, coffee, tea.
Lunch could include salad, crust less quiche, veggie tamales, lentil soup, cauliflower curry, veggies and humus, fresh fruit.
Snacks often include a variety of banana bread, chia seed oat cookies, corn bread, nuts, fruits, healthy bars, popcorn.
We normally do not have dinner because we fast before ceremony.
DirectionsFly into the Tucson International Airport (TUS).
I will give you detailed instructions for where to meet once you have been medically cleared and registered for a retreat.