Blooming Lotus Yoga, Bali - 7 Day Bliss Retreat (Dec 15-21, 2019)
- Blooming Lotus Yoga
- Br. Mawang Kaja, Desa Lodtunduh Ubud, Bali 80571 Indonesia
- Dec 15 - 21, 2019 (7 days)
- Daily Yoga Classes That Energize the Body and Mind: Suitable for all levels, our daily Vinyasa Flow classes are a fluid sequencing of postures linked with the breath. Classes are tailored to individual needs so they are challenging, yet not overwhelming and allow you to progress at your own pace. Each day of the retreat you will learn 2 complete asana flow sequences that balance the emphasis on alignment, flow and mindfulness.
- Transformative Workshops to Awaken New Insights and Ideas: In these heart-to-heart sessions, you will receive next-level personal growth tools, learn about the yogic lifestyle, receive guidance for your personal practice and discover ways to implement healthy and balanced routines into your daily life. We will also introduce and demystify some of the secret practices of Yoga that truly transform lives: Yoga Nidra, working with Chakras, Ayurveda, and discuss Yogic Philosophy. We address topics like healthy diet and eating patterns, daily rituals that promote inner peace, communication patterns that foster love and understanding, and psychological attitudes that nurture self-healing.
- A Complete Step-by-Step Meditation Technique to Find Inner Peace and Enhance Mindfulness: Learning and practicing the noble art of silent meditation is an essential life skill. If you are new to meditation, or not exactly sure how to meditate, you will be introduced to powerful breath control (pranayama) techniques that will help you master your mind. These ancient techniques reduce stress, promote mental clarity, heal and prevent psycho-somatic disease. You will learn how to breathe, how to sit, what to focus on and learn how to meditate properly to derive the endless benefits of meditation you’ve been hearing about. By the end of your retreat, you will finally have all the tools you need to confidently practice meditation on your own. If you are a seasoned meditator, these sessions are perfect for slowing down, learning new techniques, relaxing and reconnecting with yourself.
- Unforgettable Cultural Immersions into the Sacred World of the Balinese: The magic of Bali is no myth! During your retreat, you will have the opportunity to enjoy 2 fun and spiritual cultural immersion events to discover all the beauty and charm of Ubud and its gorgeous people.
ScheduleExample Daily Schedule:
7:00 – 7:30 am: Wake-up Bell & Tea/Coffee
7:30 – 9:30 am: Yoga & Meditation
9:30 – 10:30 am: Breakfast
10:30 – 11:30 am: Workshop
12:00 pm: Shuttle to Ubud (optional)
3:30 pm: Return to Villas
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Tea/Coffee
4:30 – 6:15 pm: Yoga & Meditation
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Group Dinner
Note: check-in and check-out days include cultural events.
About This Event
The Blooming Lotus Yoga School offers an evolutionary integration of the sacred wisdom of Yoga, Tantra & Vedanta in the lush jungles of Bali. These affordable & intimate courses offer an ideal retreat in which students can immerse themselves in the yogic lifestyle while learning the art of teaching yoga. The 7-Day* (Dec 15-21, 2019) Yoga Bliss Retreat is a perfect choice if you are ready to deepen your practice while enjoying the stunning beauty of Bali. Ideal for both beginner and intermediate students, this retreat focuses on empowering you to develop a strong foundation in the essential practices of both yoga asana and meditation so you can practice with confidence on your own.
While immersing in the luxurious, peaceful and pristine natural surrounding of our world-class luxury villas, you will also have the opportunity to soak in the exotic culture and natural environment of Bali. With its vast selection of art, dance, music, ceremonies, temples, beaches, volcano treks and waterfalls, prepare to experience one of the most magnificent islands on the planet. If you’re looking for a stress-free holiday in a loving, fun, nurturing and compassionate community with inspiring yoga teachers guiding you in an intimate setting, this retreat is a rare gem of inner peace – one that promises to renew, restore and rejuvenate you from deep within.
*Note: there is also a 4-day retreat option available. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our yoga retreats and courses.
"This was an amazing life-changing experience. Blooming Lotus yoga was everything I dreamed it would be. This retreat changed the way I think about my body and myself."
Venue HighlightsWith spacious rooms, private plunge pools in each villa, en-suite kitchenettes, full sized bathrooms, and a friendly, full-time staff who will attend to your every need, our yoga resort venue provides tropical, outdoor living to connect with the stunning natural surroundings.
We invite you to visit our website for additional images of the venue.
AccommodationsWe offer 3 different room types to choose from based on affordability and level of privacy required.
- The Shared Suite option is the most affordable and places 2 students in 1 cozy room, within a large 3-bedroom shared villa.
- The Shared Deluxe option also accommodates 2 people per room (within a large, shared 3-bedroom villa). This is ideal for those wishing for a more spacious room, while still enjoying the communal atmosphere.
- The Private Villa option offers complete privacy and accommodates only 1 person, in his or her own spacious villa.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAll yoga retreat packages include 2 meals per day – breakfast and dinner – at our in-house vegan restaurant Amrita.
Through conscious, ethical and humane choices we serve food that is good for you, good for our planet and good for all of its creatures. Following the yogic principle of ahimsa (non-violence), a vegan diet contains no animal products. Our menu is completely free of meat, dairy and eggs – an ideal yogic diet that supports your practices.
A Light Breakfast after the morning class consists of seasonal fresh fruits with scrumptious granola and freshly made coconut milk to keep the body and mind light, clear and full of energy. Dinner is a set menu of various healthy, international dishes, including soup, salad, main course, and desert.
The retreat is purposefully designed to allow you to enjoy and sample amazing vegan cuisine while still having the flexibility to eat whatever you wish during lunch. For lunch, you have the option to order off the vegan a la carte menu or, if you choose to take the free shuttle into Ubud in the afternoon, you can enjoy any of the tasty and sumptuous restaurants that Ubud has to offer – including its many omnivore options.
*Meals are largely gluten-free, however we use soya sauce in many dishes. We are also able to accommodate for low-gluten diets and for some allergies. Yet, as the meals are set for the entire group we cannot guarantee a completely gluten-free, raw, or sugar-free diet.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Lily Goncalves October 22, 2014
My experience was inspiring, educational and incredibly fulfilling – one beautiful month of being saturated in the true wisdom and essence of yoga & meditation.